Television Norm MacDonald Has Died Aged 61

drdoityourself

This hurts, my favorite comedian. Sean Lock and now this. Seems like if I binge on someone on youtube they are in grave danger. RIP to a legend.

decorativeed

For fecks sake. Loved the guy, been binge watching his sitcom the past few days. What an absolute shitter.

decorativeed

I just realised I had his Wikipedia page open in another tab as I was reading about him earlier today. So depressing to refresh it and see today's date added as date of death.

FireballXL5

I was sad and angry enough about Lingard and then I see this. Guy was hilarious. RIP Norm.

OleBoiii

What a terrible month for good comedians... First Trevor Moore, then Sean Lock and now Norm MacDonald :(

Bertie Wooster

Gutted about this.

I only found out about him a couple of years ago and I've been a fan ever since. I've been catching up on plenty of his clips on YouTube this year - as recently as yesterday. Can't believe he's died so soon after I discovered him.

big rons sovereign

His Burt Reynolds on SNL was brilliant. I used to watch a show he was in when I was a kid but I could never figure out what it was called and took me years to find out who he was.
Loved his pure sarcasm.