Norwich, Southampton and Watford

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I still think Norwich and Villa will go down, not sure about the third team. Before the season I thought that Newcastle would be likely, and they still are, but Watford still have a lot to do to not be the worst team. All of the bottom 3 teams however can look at the table and see that they only need a small run of good form to get out of relegation.

TheReligion

Abusive
Thank You for being in the league otherwise relegation would be a real possibility for this United Team.
What a terrible post and waste of a thread. I trust you're just trying to lift your post count as opposed to posting anything worthwhile.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
I still think Norwich and Villa will go down, not sure about the third team. Before the season I thought that Newcastle would be likely, and they still are, but Watford still have a lot to do to not be the worst team. All of the bottom 3 teams however can look at the table and see that they only need a small run of good form to get out of relegation.
Don't think villa will go down, there are at least three worse teams.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Watford perhaps? They need 10 wins to have serious shot of staying up. There's only 27 games left so if they don't win before December it will pretty much be 50% winning ratio which isn't ideal.

Have to say everytime I've seen Newcastle they've been dreadful but they seemed to pop up every few weeks with a shock win. Still don't think they'll win enough home games in the long run.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
No sympathy for any club that signs Welbeck.