Not getting to run around the pitch and celebrate the title at Full Time

idmanager

Is this a thing you think players regret not getting to do, especially in cases like this where it was a matter of when rather than if?

If it is, yayyyy? No? Ok

paulscholes18

Maybe be a little bit, doubt it would matter that much TBH winning the title is all it’s about after all

pablotatt

Fairly sure Brucey and them lot weren't arsed when Oldham beat Villa.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I was just thinking, there's definitely extra joy when winning something with your own two hands (feet?) on the day. Their fans and team won't get that this season at least. A lot of their fans won't have even been watching.

Then again, they care more about us anyway.

alsabi

I was just thinking, there's definitely extra joy when winning something with your own two hands (feet?) on the day. Their fans and team won't get that this season at least. A lot of their fans won't have even been watching.
To be fair, that's true even when they're playing.

Swift Football

Is this a thing you think players regret not getting to do, especially in cases like this where it was a matter of when rather than if?

If it is, yayyyy? No? Ok
I do not care if they get to run around the pitch or not. This post kind of reminds me of the fox and the sour grapes story.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Not sure it really matters. Nice to have, but 06-07 was no less enjoyable than 07-08 or 08-09.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Nothing you can do when the orher clubs suck so badly. :wenger:

PS: Speaking as a Bayern supporter here. NOT a City one!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fairly sure Brucey and them lot weren't arsed when Oldham beat Villa.
Didn't they all go to the pub and were all hungover for the Blackburn game the day after (still won it 3-1 of course).

Fergie was on the golf course just like Pep.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Probably normally not but the way city's end to the season has gone it's got to be a bit of an anti climax.

dove

Of course City players will regret it and that's exactly why today's result against WBA was yet another tactical masterclass from Mou. white text

luke511

I think the climax has definitely been killed a bit for city, success.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I reckon I’d love to win it whilst watching at home with the lads, just instantly get bang on it. None of the media bollocks.

Judas

Open to offers
This just adds to the weird sense that the title has been won for many many months. It's finally official, but when everyone has sort of been celebrating for months anyway it's all a bit muted.