Nottingham Forest | Premier League watch

Reditus

Platman
I’ve watched all the celebrations after the game great stuff…but Jesus could Stuart Pearce crack a smile every once in a while. Also how has he not aged since 1990?

Jibbs

Really really happy for them. A club of their history belongs in EPL.

NYAS

I’ve watched all the celebrations after the game great stuff…but Jesus could Stuart Pearce crack a smile every once in a while. Also how has he not aged since 1990?
He was shocking today. Looked like he’d been dragged out the house to a funeral. Not sure if he’s always been like that, but it definitely ruined the Sky coverage for me.

Jibbs

That sliding tackle by Garner today is everything I want to see from a United midfielder.

Samid

follows Pogue around, fixing his images
Surprised they're using the loan spot on Deano instead of Garner. Yes they're getting a PL proven GK but in the process they're sacrificing a vital member of their promotion midfield.

prateik

Surprised they're using the loan spot on Deano instead of Garner. Yes they're getting a PL proven GK but in the process they're sacrificing a vital member of their promotion midfield.
Maybe we werent that keen on letting Garner go out on loan just yet.. probably see him in pre season before making the call.

Samid

follows Pogue around, fixing his images
Maybe we werent that keen on letting Garner go out on loan just yet.. probably see him in pre season before making the call.
Doesn't make sense from our point of view. What if he isn't deemed ready in pre season? We've then ruled out probably the only PL option where he'd be a guaranteed starter.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Doesn't make sense from our point of view. What if he isn't deemed ready in pre season? We've then ruled out probably the only PL option where he'd be a guaranteed starter.
I think there's a chance better clubs will be in for Garner and from our point of view we just want Henderson out of the dressing room ASAP. Southampton have been sniffing around Garner apparently.

redcucumber

Dean Henderson and forward Awoniyi (from Union Berlin) set to join, effectively replacing Brice Samba and Keinan Davis. Still lost Garner and most likely Djed Spence, too. Surely can't rely on Jack Colback to anchor that midfield?!

Forest fans will be hoping they just get more than 11 points (amount Derby got back in 2008), but I'd love to see them stay up and cement themselves as a top flight club again.

Santos J

Dean Henderson and forward Awoniyi (from Union Berlin) set to join, effectively replacing Brice Samba and Keinan Davis. Still lost Garner and most likely Djed Spence, too. Surely can't rely on Jack Colback to anchor that midfield?!

Forest fans will be hoping they just get more than 11 points (amount Derby got back in 2008), but I'd love to see them stay up and cement themselves as a top flight club again.
Colback plays wing back for them anyway (although can't imagine him playing much this season) but they'll sign a midfielder no doubt.

redcucumber

Colback plays wing back for them anyway (although can't imagine him playing much this season) but they'll sign a midfielder no doubt.
That's true, but with Garner leaving I assume he'd be shunted back to his usual position in CM. Probably not, though. Feel like they need an awful lot of players coming in..

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'd try sign him on a perm and give United a buy back option.