[Obvious WUM] I have decided to quit being a Man United fan

Will you also cease to support the club after today's fiasco?

• Yes, I am utterly furious.

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • No, I have no shame

Votes: 47 55.3%

• Total voters

vk20legend

Oh no.. United lost a fan..

Now we only have about 649,999,999 fans left world over.. Oh the horror.. What are we going to do..:lol::lol:

Anyway we can change your mind?? :p

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Wonderful parody thread. I particularly enjoyed the grand use of the word "embarrassing" which must be prominent in every post discussing this club.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Bad day to wum. People are not even reading. :lol:
Hence why I think he made it. Very easy to get a reaction. I could create a thread "Giggs storms out and quits role at Manchester United" , and a ton would believe me.
Reaction Cafe.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
6/10 because I got bored and stopped reading half way through the post.

Heardy

Well it has finally come to this, for years and years I have loyally cheered as the Red Devils overcame many opponents, I steadfastly showed my support in the 2 years in when Chelsea won the title in the mid 2000s and up until today I had rode out the previous two years of abject misery.

But today is the final straw, how much heartache can we be made to endure? How much misery are we expected to swallow with a smile as our club overspend in the transfer market once again? As our club embrarrasses us in front of the world by signing and selling players late in the period in which we are authorised to do so.

The very fabric of our club is being torn limb from limb the parasites that are the money making fat cats in Wall Street. The share price runs the clubs agenda, and I for one am not prepared for a world that is uncertain and challenging. I crave only easy success, simple dealings and players like Marco Reus signing in July.

Louis Van Gaal, Edward Woodward you have made my face red and hot with shame and now I refuse to applaud when those that work for you achieve success. Not at least until you have increased the levels of success and minimised my sense of embarrassment.
no white text? wtf! cheerio then laddy

Nickosaur

You cant have been a fan to begin with!

You don't just pick and choose, you don't quit when things are tough, you stick with your club no matter what.

Just because your not happy with the way things are going is a piss poor reason to quit, If the manager makes the wrong choices he will pay for it, Moyes was kicked out for failure, so will LVG.

But right now we dont know how our season will pan out, so why quit being a fan?

Thats just sad.
Whoosh?

Robbie Boy

Y'all realise it's a parody, right? There's a few clues in there. My favourite is "...by buying and selling players late in the period in which they are authorised to do so".
Is it like a funny parody? If it is, I'll post two green smileys.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Y'all realise it's a parody, right? There's a few clues in there. My favourite is "...by buying and selling players late in the period in which they are authorised to do so".
It always amazes me how so many people are seemingly so brain dead on the internet. Either that or they didn't actually read the content and just replied to the title.

Minimalist

"Heartache"

This is football.

Turn it off a few weeks and enjoy the rest of your life you eejit. :lol:

Or if you're trolling us, then well played sir.

mu4c_20le

The scary part is that you could replace Van Gaal's name with Moyes and the post would still apply.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Can I have your season ticket?

lilcurt

Another self important thread.

"Oh look at me! While all the other fans on the forum are in a state of disarray I'm keeping my head and need to let everyone else know how above it I am be making a sarcastic thread."

Jog on pal.

Fener1907

I've decided to quit buying IKEA furniture. I feel like they're just not taking into consideration the true working man, the man who doesn't have a car to go and pick up his new book shelf. Home delivery service? How much will that set me back? How can we arrange a time that is suitable for both of us? How do I know the barbarians won't drop it as they carry it up the stairs. More local IKEAs, please. Until then, bollocks to them.

What are you quitting, kids? Send in your letters and we'll read them out on the next show.