[Obvious WUM] I have decided to quit being a Man United fan

Will you also cease to support the club after today's fiasco?

• Yes, I am utterly furious.

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • No, I have no shame

Votes: 47 55.3%

• Total voters

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It always amazes me how so many people are seemingly so brain dead on the internet. Either that or they didn't actually read the content and just replied to the title.
Happens on Facebook a lot. Lengthy rants which reveal someone couldn't possibly have read anything other than the title or opening para. Real people, who don't even have the cloak of redcafe anonymity to hide their stupidity behind. Amazing really.

Robbie Boy

I'm pretty confident everyone in here realised this is a erm wum. Thing is, I mean the really important thing is that it's neither funny nor witty. So all in all it's rather pointless. Oh oh look at me.....

Robbie Boy

Happens on Facebook a lot. Lengthy rants which reveal someone couldn't possibly have read anything other than the title or opening para. Real people, who don't even have the cloak of redcafe anonymity to hide their stupidity behind. Amazing really.
You honestly believe that anyone believed this. feck me.

Moonred

Hence why I think he made it. Very easy to get a reaction. I could create a thread "Giggs storms out and quits role at Manchester United" , and a ton would believe me.
Reaction Cafe.
True actually, but he could have left it with the title and put anything he wanted and it would have gotten a reaction. No need for an effort.

Robbie Boy

You don't? Read the thread.
No I don't, I would have assumed they were sarcastic replies to a shit attempt at humour. If anyone really did take it seriously, then wow, just wow. Even before clicking into the thread it was obvious exactly what form of attempted humour was going to ensue.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
No I don't, I would have assumed they were sarcastic replies to a shit attempt at humour. If anyone really did take it seriously, then wow, just wow. Even before clicking into the thread it was obvious exactly what form of attempted humour was going to ensue.
A lot of people evidently did take it seriously. If it didn't amuse you, fair enough. It won't get published in Private Eye but it's a fairly spot on parody of a lot of the hysteria on here in the last 24 hours.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
if man united sold all our players for an old waffle, employed sam allardyce as our manager and insisted all its fans where vegetarians i would still support man united!

Robbie Boy

A lot of people evidently did take it seriously. If it didn't amuse you, fair enough. It won't get published in Private Eye but it's a fairly spot on parody of a lot of the hysteria on here in the last 24 hours.
If you think they did, then fair enough, I just thought them to be standard responses to attempted humour. I just find these kind of pieces of 'humour' forced and not amusing in the slightest. Each to their own though. I guess we all have varying senses of humour.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Good that we had thread title change, it'll help clear the confusion, just like that one time when it helped us see that Jamie Redknapp isn't literally literal.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
there is a lot of anti-lvg sentiment here yet everyone is afraid to havr a sackwatch thread...no one is brave to have ''im quiting united thread''..

Obvious wum, and its annoying especially on a day like today...ive always wondered with trolls and wums...does this feel some hole in their lives or something.Thats just sad.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
there is a lot of anti-lvg sentiment here yet everyone is afraid to havr a sackwatch thread...no one is brave to have ''im quiting united thread''..

Obvious wum, and its annoying especially on a day like today...ive always wondered with trolls and wums...does this feel some hole in their lives or something.Thats just sad.
:lol:

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé

Could've swear there was a sackwatch thread of sorts, but apparently deleted/moved/merged. Was called Contract Watch or something like that. Could be a thread where people watch pictures of contracts though, haven't visited it.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Agreed. I've always been a secret admirer of Arsenal, so I may just support them instead if things turn worse tomorrow.