Off to Dubai - 2019 edition

POF

I thought Greenwood and Gomes missed the Reading game through injury? Interesting that they are fit enough to go on the training camp.

It is great for all 4 to be involved.

Broad Street Bullies

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I don't recall them ever making a clarifying statement on why a player is not with the squad on a training camp. Have no problem with it, just wondering. I got worried for a few seconds when receiving a notice from the club app.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
If memory serves me right, last time we did this we came home and got thumped by someone...

RedIan

Ole has mentioned working on fitness a few times in his interviews/press conf. I got the impression he was implying the team are not as fit s they could be from training under JM? Evidence was clear we were getting outrun in games pre Ole - and too much standing around on the training ground whilst instagram investigations are conducted.

chisnall_red

Supports
Citeh
Carrick, Jones and a few of the staff were playing golf today at the EGC, I played 9 holes with them
Jones plays golf exactly like he plays footy, complete with the gurning. Weird
Some funny chat about Jose, not much other gossip though

Last edited:
Reactions: golden_blunder

Esquire

Carrick, Jones and a few of the staff were playing golf today at the EGC, I played 9 holes with them
What sort of funny chat?

chisnall_red

Supports
Citeh
What sort of funny chat?
Not much direct stuff, think they’re too professional, so odd sentences where the meaning was clear although I’ve put brackets for the unsaid bits; how great things are now (he’s gone), how Paul is loving OT (again), working on attack (more). Seem to love working with Ole too

Reactions: golden_blunder

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ole has mentioned working on fitness a few times in his interviews/press conf. I got the impression he was implying the team are not as fit s they could be from training under JM? Evidence was clear we were getting outrun in games pre Ole - and too much standing around on the training ground whilst instagram investigations are conducted.
I don’t think through Christmas they do “any” running, it’s all about recharging batteries and staying injury free.

Now we’re back to 1 game a week they can start running more and upping fitness levels.

I do think we look short of fitness compared to some teams like city/pool/Tottenham. Some of their players seem to run non stop without fatigue.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Wish they'd make it into a reality tv show on MUTV with cameras in the house and everything. Lukaku would always be raiding the fridge! Pogba dancing around!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Wish they'd make it into a reality tv show on MUTV with cameras in the house and everything. Lukaku would always be raiding the fridge! Pogba dancing around!
Be like a kid's sleepover. Lukaku and Shaw eating Celebrations under the table while Pogba and Lingard are doing stupid dances. Herrera running round nipping people.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Be like a kid's sleepover. Lukaku and Shaw eating Celebrations under the table while Pogba and Lingard are doing stupid dances. Herrera running round nipping people.
Jones bumps into someone and their injured. Young comes to calm them down but an Arabian falcon shits in his mouth.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Why do we need warm-weather training in the middle of bloody winter?

Dyslexic Untied

You lucky b...:)

Which one of them was the best golfer?