Off to Dubai - 2019 edition

Rolaholic

What, no Martial style outrage a la Jose in pre-season?

Oh wait, it's perfectly normal for a father to want to witness the birth of their child.
That might've been one of the lowest points of Jose's toxic tenure along with his 'heritage' rant. Seeing a manager publicly lashing out at one of his brightest talents for going to his sons birth instead of staying for a meaningless marketing excerise/money grab
preseason tour and seeing so many fans willingly follow suite with abuse like rabid attack dogs was disgusting

Gomes

Oh wait, it's perfectly normal for a father to want to witness the birth of their child.
Martial was also given permission to go. He stayed longer than was permitted and didn't give notice of it. It matters not if he actually had a good reason to stay. Guaranteed if Fred does the same he too will get fined.

KingOle

Supports
Ole Gunnar Solskjær
Solskjær - "I've been here before with my ol...molde" his OLD club huh?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

Maybe his baby is not beautiful baby as Jose described Martial's?

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Difference being he is still reporting to Carrington to train and not fecking off to another country.
And you know Martial wasn’t doing any training over in France? If he’s at Carrington and his missus insisted on being back home in France, most likely with her mum, then he would miss the birth aswell, obviously.

macheda14

I like the pictures of Carrick getting involved with the training, he only retired last year so can obviously still get stuck in. It looks like the relationship between the players and coaches is very good.

EngimaMK

I know this sounds obvious, but these days there is so much going into training. They still do the old stuff like rondo, short sprints, dribbling through cones but there is also so much more - resistance against bands, yoga and ... some sort of hopping, stick your leg out thingy?! :D

Great to see the players so happy and looking to improve on mobility. I heard that every PL game this season we have covered less distance than the opposition until Ole came in. Great to see a mobile Man Utd again !

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
And you know Martial wasn’t doing any training over in France? If he’s at Carrington and his missus insisted on being back home in France, most likely with her mum, then he would miss the birth aswell, obviously.
Yeah, I'm going to guess that he didn't do any supervised or structured football training. He probably went for a run, maybe even did some weight training but that's basic fitness that almost anyone would do, even on vacation.

reddevil80

SEVEN SEAS SARDINES, your pic with Phelan is awesome. I can't embed media yet but just imagined solskjaer saying " and then I told Sir Alex I still have that video of when you stood on that balloon and scared the shit out of him ha ha ha ha"

Seven Seas Sardines

I think David was so boring in his whole explanation about training in sun. He kept on repeating "away from Manchester rain" like a hundred times and basically said the same thing over and over again.
Don't think he's the heart and soul of any party. However, he doesn't need to be. Just needs to sign a new contract and stop moaning about rain.

RedDevil@84

In his small interview on the Dubai - Day 2 video on MUTV, Ole almost talked about the Spurs and Arsenal game as some kind of preparation game for the big match vs PSG :D

chb23

Kind of looks planned to an extent. If you see the person purposely kicks the ball in the direction, there's no one else there except that 1 person..

Seems suss....