OGS press conference for the Tottenham match feat. "We all love Ingrid Halstensen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pascell

I've a feeling Rojo isn't mentally over his cruciate injury, I feel he'll be off in the summer. He'd have been good as a back up, nothing more, he adds grit to our defence but always seems to have a mistake in him

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
According to wiki she's the cousin of Claus Lundekvam, apparently. Was his suggestion she should visit TV2 and see if they had a job for her.
I think he worked there for a while after he retired as a footballer and drunk.

Who? Does it say if she has a boyfriend? :nervous::lol:

SHE DOES TOURS ROUND MANCHESTER? :drool:
I think Lundekvam had the record of games played without scoring a single goal. 100-something, and he went up for all corner kicks :lol:

Anyway... some of you guys really need to go out more, sure, she looks alright, but djeeees!

ravi2

Rojo's basically dead weight at this point. How many games has he missed for us since he joined?
Its rediculous that both Rojo and Jones are still at United. Those 2 and Valencia should be the first out the door this summer

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Apparently I'm 118 years old so be careful.
I'm pretty good at numbers so I think that might be an exageration!

You'd still be better than @RedSky at most things, so better help him out.
This is also very true. I'm a complete shambles, just this morning I woke up and put the toothpaste tube in my mouth rather than the toothbrush. I'm a proper catch me.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Can we all agree to keep her a secret from Edgar Allan Pillow? He’s not based in Manchester is he?

nycender

Loved his response to the Kane question. Calls him class but also bigs up his own players. Love him!

Oldyella

I've a feeling Rojo isn't mentally over his cruciate injury, I feel he'll be off in the summer. He'd have been good as a back up, nothing more, he adds grit to our defence but always seems to have a mistake in him
Yeah. Would not be surprised if we don't see him in first team again before he leaves.

Djemba-Djemba

Another press conference where Ole comes across brilliantly.

Taking the results out of the equation, pretty much everything he's said since becoming Utd manager has been exactly what i've wanted to hear. It's fantastic.

subotai

Easy on the eye as Ingrid is, the Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopez tribute isn't quite right IMHO.

arthurka

She is something else isn’t she :drool: what is it with Scandinavia and good looking people?
Well the Vikings raided Europe for wealth and women, I would recon that with limited space on the boats they left the unfit birds and filled it with the fittest..That might have had something to do with it?

Honestly @Samid and some of you guys should just follow I.H around Manchester. Make a weekend of it.
:lol::lol:

Being from a nordic country comes with its benefits I guess, when you see the reactions on here to a well spoken normal looking Norwegian reporter I guess us nordic men are a bit spoiled?

Last edited:

AaronRedDevil

Loved his response to the Kane question. Calls him class but also bigs up his own players. Love him!
It's nice to see a comment about what ole said. Rather then the 99% of the comments of people being horny b***ards.

Status
Not open for further replies.