OGS press conference for the Tottenham match feat. "We all love Ingrid Halstensen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronRedDevil

Well the Vikings raided Europe for wealth and women, I would recon that with limited space on the boats they left the unfit birds and filled it with the fittest..That might have had something to do with it?

:lol::lol:

Being from a nordic country comes with its benefits I guess, when you see the reactions on here to a well spoken normally looking Norwegian reporter I guess us nordic men are a bit spoiled?
Basically, the no fat chicks allowed policy was invented by the Vikings. Huh, who knew.

3KDré

She has been there most of the season. Back in August she asked Mourinho what it feels like to manage one of the greatest clubs in the world, and if he could describe the love he has for the club (2:40):

Excellent question. Miserable answer.
Bloody hell. Got wound up over nothing, why is he so defensive? Made everything about him. The contrast between him OGS is insane.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Good press conference.

As for the whole Ingrid thing.....some of you guys must be seriously desperate.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Good press conference.

As for the whole Ingrid thing.....some of you guys must be seriously desperate.
This forum behaves like how I imagine a prison cell would with the slightest hint of a female! It's quite annoying (and I also say it's annoying when gay guys KEEP talking about how attractive guys on tv are so it goes both ways for me. Just shut up and listen to the content!)

Sorry for the moan but it really is a little annoying. ..

RedCurry

I can’t stop but think that this lady reporter looks like the woman version of Zlatan.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Keep this forum related to United stuff only. Take this reporter stuff to the general forums.

Hardly any discussion about the PC and more discussion about the reporter in this thread :rolleyes:

lysglimt

Scout
Well the Vikings raided Europe for wealth and women, I would recon that with limited space on the boats they left the unfit birds and filled it with the fittest..That might have had something to do with it?

:lol::lol:

Being from a nordic country comes with its benefits I guess, when you see the reactions on here to a well spoken normal looking Norwegian reporter I guess us nordic men are a bit spoiled?
Yeah we are so used to it - it got boring. We are looking at Nordic men now :)

Patrick08

I feel pochh is going to deploy a diamond in the middle with two up top to stretch our defense, It will be interesting to see how we plan to counter that.

I'd like us to match that diamond in the middle with two strikers up front to rattle spurs back line as well.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
For fear of objectification of the fairer sex, all I'll say is at least she asks pertinent and interesting questions unlike Custis et al...

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
For fear of objectification of the fairer sex, all I'll say is at least she asks pertinent and interesting questions unlike Custis et al...
She said at the time of the Jose sacking that she knew he was having a tough time in the autumn and therefore often asked him positive questions in the pressers where he could speak highly about the club, staff, facilities etc. Just to lift the mood a bit instead of asking click-bait questions that would only add fuel to the fire. But the answers were always the same, he always made it about himself and how great he is.

The difference between Jose and Ole is night and day.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
This thread has run its course, take the serenades to General Forum if you must. Thanks!

*LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.