2016-17359960
2015-16297230

Kinda meh.

A solid 6/10 for me.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ah Pedro assist for Falcao. Remember how that proved we had fecked up

Crustanoid

I'm not sure why death for multiple people devised by a football club wanting to create some kind of false (incredibly false) glory is a focus of jokes. Excuse me but I'd rather focus on the 0000s of people who have lost their lives. Some who did to make sure LFC won a 'title' which lets face it will never be regarded as a proper achievement, others who are yet to die from increased transmission after they start mass gatherings today, last night and over the next 50 years

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I've always liked him. Really intelligent player who can make good runs beyond the full back. Always feels like he should score more goals than he does but generally gets into double figures each season.

Good solid squad player, bit of a 12th man.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Pedro's stats for Chelsea:

2018-19318220
2017-18314210
2016-17359960
2015-16297230

Kinda meh.

A solid 6/10 for me.
Meh is the perfect word to describe Pedro, both as a player and his Chelsea career,
Not amazing but does a job.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He's been pretty decent for you guys. A player who always does pretty well and makes the most of his skill level.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Very underrated time here.

In the title winning season and Sarri's season he was higher up the pecking order than Willian.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I remember saying years ago perhaps even on here when Barca lost Pedro he will be impossible to replace.

I think Barca lost something when they lost him, he was perfect for their system and great to bring on in games, and he was important in Barcas press too.

For Chelsea perhaps he didn't hit the same heights but certainly he was perfect at Barca.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
I remember saying years ago perhaps even on here when Barca lost Pedro he will be impossible to replace.

I think Barca lost something when they lost him, he was perfect for their system and great to bring on in games, and he was important in Barcas press too.

For Chelsea perhaps he didn't hit the same heights but certainly he was perfect at Barca.
He was especially important due to his versatility - he was tremendous at adjusting his game to best fit with his (often better) teammates. Did a lot of dirty work & hard running to help cover for Messi & Hazard defensively whilst also being able to play on the last line, pushing defenders deeper due to the threat of him running in behind.

If he's your best player you're in trouble, but as an adaptable cog willing to do anything for the team, he was tremendous. Even put some decent shifts in at RWB under Conte too.

El Zoido

This thread. :lol:

I can’t believe he’s been there five years. 6/10 for me, and admittedly I don’t watch Chelsea every week, but I can’t recall ever seeing him play for them and feeling disappointed he didn’t come to us instead.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I don’t think it has helped players at Chelsea during his time there to be in and out of the team so much. Too much rotation and changeover for players to really settle. I still think Chelsea have too many players.

As for Pedro now? Roma fans can’t be exciting about him and Mkhi coming in past their best. It’s an underwhelming summer for them by the looks of things.

diarm

He's the absolute head off an Egyptian lad I worked with years ago. To the extent that every time I see him coming on, my brain spends about 3 seconds thinking "what the feck is Sam doing playing for Chelsea?".

IRELANDUNITED

A 5 or 6 for me. I think the fact that we were so heavily linked with him and didn't end up signing him and none of us really cared tells a lot about his Chelsea career.

Ricardo de la Vega

6/10 for me. Decent, but overrated player, made to look good in one of the greatest Barcelona teams of all time.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
6/10 for me. Decent, but overrated player, made to look good in one of the greatest Barcelona teams of all time.
He played his part and was not a passenger in that side.

Not Messi or Iniesta of course but you don't get to play 250+ games in that side in that era without being a very, very good player.

Robertd0803

I remember the day he signed for Chelsea, a good friend of mine who supports Chelsea asked me how much United spent on him and I told him Chelsea had signed him instead. He couldnt believe it as it seemed nailed on he was joining us for weeks. Then the same day Otamendi joined City and I lost the plot with that transfer window.

Anyway good player and surprised he ended up as Chelsea for so long.

Alek M

Da manic one
The real question is would we have been better with him in our squad. He seems a solid player, better than Fred for sure. But not a big miss for not getting him.