Oldest outfield player against Chelsea was...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Jesse Lingard?!

Who would have known, the young whipper snapper himself was the oldest outfield player.

We sure must have a young team! great sign for the future.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Jesse Lingard?!

Who would have known, the young whipper snapper himself was the oldest outfield player.

We sure must have a young team! great sign for the future.
good.. time to retire the oaf

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
And imagine how good Lingard will be in a few years when he's no longer a youngster!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
That can't be right surely? Aren't Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Pogba all 24+?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Harry Maguire could wheel Lingard around in a buggy and I'd find it believable that he's his dad, yet somehow he's younger.

Raw

It's quite mental. In the squad the players older than Lingard are: Jones, De Gea, Rojo, Darmian, Smalling, Sanchez, Matic, Mata, Romero, Young, Grant.

Outside of De Gea, I don't think they're currently first team players (though Matic will likely get the most minutes out of this lot).

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's quite mental. In the squad the players older than Lingard are: Jones, De Gea, Rojo, Darmian, Smalling, Sanchez, Matic, Mata, Romero, Young, Grant.

Outside of De Gea, I don't think they're currently first team players (though Matic will likely get the most minutes out of this lot).
Yep, I guess it's a good thing that our worst players are the older ones? Experience is over rated it seems.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yep, I guess it's a good thing that our worst players are the older ones? Experience is over rated it seems.
Only if that experience adds nothing.
There are players in our squad under 30 who have a lot of experience under their bektsb

RedTiger

Half mast

I think Sanchez will get more minutes than matic

lysglimt

Scout
Only if that experience adds nothing.
There are players in our squad under 30 who have a lot of experience under their bektsb
Like Marcus Rashford who at the age of 21 has played 171 times for United. Or Harry Maguire who at the age of 26 has played a total of 334 matches for his clubs and a further 20 internationals.