Ole guesses his United players from childhood pictures

Grande

I saw all of Ole, Klopp, Tuchel and Pochettino, you can so easily see the love of Ole, Poch and Klopp for their players, and the personal distance of Tuchel. Says nothing about who is the best manager, mind. But I do prefer the personal assuredness and evident caring of the three aforementioned. No surprise they are all known as great man managers.

Got them all. Mata was hardest but the eyes give him away.

Lingard picture when Solskjær goes "Wow! That's... there's a couple of..." A couple of what Mr. Solskjær? Coloured players? He then deflects by looking at the next picture.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Lingard picture when Solskjær goes "Wow! That's... there's a couple of..." A couple of what Mr. Solskjær? Coloured players? He then deflects by looking at the next picture.
Was probably thinking "there's a couple of people that could be".

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
"It's a man's game"

Ole is becoming problematic

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I just love how much Ole loves his players!

sp_107

He is very close to his players which is a good sign. I heard Ole asked his player's WAG's to cross the balls to their partners at home during this isolation period so they can practice shooting.

I think Ole should ask players partners to play as a Goal Keeper as they stop 2 balls coming inside everyday, means stopping one ball will be easy for them.