Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbers

It does in your case, apparently.
Well at least if I were managing I wouldn't need 74 minutes to figure out that my system wasn't working and 3 of my forward players were giving me absolutely nothing.

And I wouldn't bring Lingard on with 4 minutes to go either :lol:

Greck

Woah..so there might actually be more to this management thing than spending money

el3mel

Those who were saying Pogba's injury is the sole reason of lack of creativity. What's their opinion now seeing Bruno struggling to create a single thing for us ?

Players aren't the problem. Nope.

Robaldo

Can't really build a team around these attackers but made each substitution ten minutes late

HowYouDoin

After we sack him I doubt he will even get a job in the championship. There is no way a Premier League team even considers him. So pathetically out of his depth, its sad.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He would turn Barca into a defensive, counter-attacking team

DarkXaero

Horrific manager. Club's going nowhere until we get rid of him and finally get the right manager in.

AC1689

I suppose it’s a fact that Sheffield United have a much better squad on paper and a squad worth far more than ours? That then excuses Ole for us being sat behind Sheffield in the table after 25 games.

The Ole In cult are an embarrassment to this club.

Or perhaps, as Phil Neville says, we should just “put up with it”.

Liverpool on more than double our points tally too.

Park's Petrified Pooch

Grinning like an idiot at full time after another completely inept display. We’re so poorly coached. He just tells them to go out and play. 35 points... if his name wasn’t Solskjær he’d be sacked and the fans would be in full mutiny.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
If I was walking out of Old Trafford it would be because of him first and foremost, not the guys upstairs. Ultimately Woodward and Glazers don't 'train' and pick the team. If he's got any decency he should call it a day.

Giggsyking

Playing football manager. What a joke of a manager. He is the worse in the league. Not only the premier league, but also the premiership.

dove

People still support him :lol: As a manager, he is an absolute fraud. The thought of him somehow being here next season is a stuff of nightmares. Our only chance of TOP 4 is if we sack him tomorrow. Otherwise even if Chelsea lose all the remaining games we won't catch them. Surely must be up there with the worst managers we had in our history.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
How people still don't understand that it is about coaching not the players. Awful awful manager.
This team can be so so better with decent manager.

edgecutter

We're below Sheffield United, we have bought a player that cost the same as wolves football club and we'll probably hear the same excuse for shit on a stick football " he needs more players". I refuse to believe our players are that bad.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
He's a weak, weak manager. Clings to his chair like it's the feckin' iron throne.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Completely out of his depth. What does he do other than smile all the time?! Didn’t see him once get up & change tactics or urge the players on. And feck knows what they do in training.

Shark

@NotShark
When will this end? He’s got us playing like the most horrible elements of all three of our previous managers combined. After that City match in which we parked the bus you’d swear he was smashing it at United, he’s doing an atrocious job.

el3mel

Chelsea have been dropping points left, right and center for more than 2 months and still have 6 points advantage over us. Crazy.

No indication of this improving any time soon. Best hope is Bruno and Ighalo doing alright in EL but the chance of winning it is very slim anyway.

Wolfmother

Supports
Man Utd
Here comes the rhetoric mafia. The ones never kicked a ball in their life. The ones telling it how it is :lol:

Me. I saw lots of things to build on. Loads.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Honestly, you could give Ole another 200m to spend and it won't get better.

He's a defensive manager, you can't change that. His game management is amateurish and his approach to games for someone who "gets the club“ is bizarre.

All the money in the world won't fix that.

dove

Here comes the rhetoric mafia. The ones never kicked a ball in their life. The ones telling it how it is :lol:

Me. I saw lots of things to build on. Loads.
I saw lots of things to build on too but without Ole as a builder.

Mal donaghy

Fraud owners, fraud manager, several fraudulent players, and great protests today lads, no solidarity in the ground by way of protests, rinse and repeat, look like igalooh seems to have shut a few dissenting voices up!! Joke we are a joke.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We’ll have to put up with this until the end of the season but hopefully the club has come to its senses and already made plans for the summer.

No going back on those plans if we win two games in a row either, please.

Djemba-Djemba

I love Ole.

But he should have been sacked weeks and weeks ago. He's clearly not good enough.

Rest of the reason is already a write off.

Status
Not open for further replies.