Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

Cantona was never important to the French national team. Scholes was never the most important player in the English national team. Andy cole was never an integral part of English national team. But yet all the three were very important to Manchester United success under sir alex.

Again proving your whole agenda against Bruno to be a farce. So what if Bruno is not important for Portugal or isn't performing to the level of his club football, doesn't mean he is any less talented. The guy is producing insane numbers. So how anyone with a straight face say the stuff you even try to say.
Cantona was one of the top most French players. He got dropped from the National team not because of his football but him insulting the French Football Federation and the Manager and his temper.
Scholes was so important that McLaren and Capello both asked him to come out of retirement. Scholes was shunted to the left of England midfield because Sven was enamoured with Beckham that he did not want to upset him and he could not drop Gerrard and Lampard who were playing well.

AshRK

Cantona was one of the top most French players. He got dropped from the National team not because of his football but him insulting the French Football Federation and the Manager and his temper.
Scholes was so important that McLaren and Capello both asked him to come out of retirement. Scholes was shunted to the left of England midfield because Sven was enamoured with Beckham that he did not want to upset him and he could not drop Gerrard and Lampard who were playing well.
You should have replied that to Mainoldo who thinks one has to be an important player for their country if they are to be regarded as an important player for us.

Mainoldo

Despite the fact that Bruno has done a lot more for the club in 13 months than Pogba has for several years. Funny world
What has he WON? Nothing!

Bruno has literally done nothing but made you feel good inside. I like him but he has a cult following that over hypes this debate.

But continue in 13 months what exactly has he achieved for United that over exceeds what Pogba has done?

What did Souness say? Put your medals on the table.

KetilOwren88

What has he WON? Nothing!

Bruno has literally done nothing but made you feel good inside. I like him but he has a cult following that over hypes this debate.

But continue in 13 months what exactly has he achieved for United that over exceeds what Pogba has done?

What did Souness say? Put your medals on the table.
Fair opinion to say he is overhyped, but he has easilly outperformed Pogba nonetheless. He is the player and caracter Pogba should have been. If beeing the main reason our general game has improved a lot and the big reason for ending 3rd is just about feeling happy, okay.. Yes Pogba won the carling cup and EL, but so did Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard too. With that logic I assume they are better than Bruno aswell

Mainoldo

Fair opinion to say he is overhyped, but he has easilly outperformed Pogba nonetheless. He is the player and caracter Pogba should have been. If beeing the main reason our general game has improved a lot and the big reason for ending 3rd is just about feeling happy, okay.. Yes Pogba won the carling cup and EL, but so did Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard. With that logic I assume they are better than Bruno aswell
Not really the debate you entered into is it? It’s like me saying did Bruno improve our general game by himself as I’m sure Luke Shaw and Paul Pogba also play in this same team.

Like I said he has a cult following but there’s actually nothing concrete that shows he’s better even the eye test. The best football I’ve seen is when Ole first came in and Pogba was playing advanced. Bruno’s been criticised for being very poor of let but still coming up with goals. You could argue he’s also been inconsistent on a performance level.

He’s stats have been a great contribution but it’s very silly for anyone to say Paul Pogba and Bruno live on different planets in the football world. I can’t argue he’s had a better impact but him being a better player. He’s just not.

Let’s just appreciate both.

KetilOwren88

Not really the debate you entered into is it? It’s like me saying did Bruno improve our general game by himself as I’m sure Luke Shaw and Paul Pogba also play in this same team.

Like I said he has a cult following but there’s actually nothing concrete that shows he’s better even the eye test. The best football I’ve seen is when Ole first came in and Pogba was playing advanced. Bruno’s been criticised for being very poor of let but still coming up with goals. You could argue he’s also been inconsistent on a performance level.

He’s stats have been a great contribution but it’s very silly for anyone to say Paul Pogba and Bruno live on different planets in the football world. I can’t argue he’s had a better impact but him being a better player. He’s just not.

Let’s just appreciate both.
I am not saying Bruno is a better player, but his performances and impact on the team has been way better than Pogba. Pogba is obviously the more talented player, but failing to show it on a regular basis. I am not also just talking about the talent, but character and impact on the team. I do appreciate both, but Pogba (if leaving after this season) will be remembered as a dissapointment here

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Rodgers got leicester on level pts sooner cheaper and less hassle without the rebuilding and deadwood baggages.

Oh and the halaand sancho grealish
Yeah if he had to rebuild the club he would settle for Joe Allen, Iago Aspas and Joe Allen just to name a few :drool:

Luckily he came to a well built club with Ndidi, Vardy, Barnes, Maddison, pereira, most their CBs and Schmeichel already at the club before he arrived so he wouldnt need to 'rebuild' that club either.

Hellboy

Can’t take anyone serious that thinks Bruno is a level above Paul Pogba :lol:

This fanbase.
True you just need to look at our form since Pogba was injured.

Bruno scored a wonderful goal but stunk up the place most of the game as he often did recently, mainly because he has a freestyle manager.

I think it’s a mix between our fans loving passion merchants and this generation of fans being obsessed by stats.

The bar is on the floor with our fanbase indeed :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

At the end of the day Ole is probably top 5 least wanted managers in the PL right now by other clubs.
It is really only our board that thinks he is good enough and a few deluded fans.

We need to get the next appointment right though and get someone suited for a big job and a big club.

Bebestation

At the end of the day Ole is probably top 5 least wanted managers in the PL right now by other clubs.
It is really only our board that thinks he is good enough and a few deluded fans.

We need to get the next appointment right though and get someone suited for a big job and a big club.
Likewise a blind fan like you cant see that we need to get the rebuild of the squad right that Ole will do bit by bit. We dont give a crap if he never wins the league because we need a balanced squad first after 12 years of wasting our time doing things the 'short term winning way'. Once we have a squad then Ole can leave and we can go for Brendan Rodgers :lol: talk about average.

Some fans are willing to support this club without success- some just itch for success be it short if it has to.

Not everyone is like you and thank god for that.

Foxbatt

People having a go at Bruno is not being fair on him. He does too much work all on his own. You can see him tracking back and then in midfield and in attacking. You do not want Bruno in our own box apart from set pieces. You need to him to be further forward. Honestly we should thank God that we are second with this coaching set up and with some of the players we have.

Paul_Scholes18

Likewise a blind fan like you cant see that we need to get the rebuild of the squad right that Ole will do bit by bit. We dont give a crap if he never wins the league because we need a balanced squad first after 12 years of wasting our time doing things the 'short term winning way'. Once we have a squad then Ole can leave and we can go for Brendan Rodgers :lol: talk about average.

Some fans are willing to support this club without success- some just itch for success be it short if it has to.

Not everyone is like you and thank god for that.
Rather than having a rebuild I like to see someone getting the best out of what he got first.
He hasn't changed that much anyway and is barely using Telles and DVB who he signed.

It is not like he hasn't been given time. 2 years is a decent amount of time.
We gave Moyes less and he was a better manager with better record than Ole.

Fair enough he may not have been given the right players yet apart from Bruno, but why do we think that will change with the way we deal with transfers?

He should be given this season though he deserves that I think, but after that I would look for someone else.

Cast5

The OleOut brigade can turn a win into a loss, a draw into a loss and a loss into an instant sackable offence. Ole is half way through his second full season, 6 points clear of Liverpool and 2nd in the league, still in 2 cup competitions. Scored the most goals of any team in the league yet we’re boring to watch?

Some of the shite posted on this thread the last couple of pages is hilarious.I hope you all know that Bruno is actually a really bad player who hasn’t won anything? They are correct the OleOut lot, it’s a well know fact that Kleberson is better than Kane.

This is what happens when you listen to the likes of Mike LUHG, RantsnBants, Saeed and Brent Di Cesare, Clueless idiots who’s terrible opinions are repeated by thousands of cross eyed followers, hilarious :lol:

Reactions: Grinner

Bebestation

Rather than having a rebuild I like to see someone getting the best out of what he got first.
He hasn't changed that much anyway and is barely using Telles and DVB who he signed.

Fair enough he may not have been given the right players yet apart from Bruno, but why do we think that will change with the way we deal with transfers?

He should be given this season though he deserves that I think, but after that I would look for someone else.
This fanbase is so inconsistent. Look at the threads in this forum.

They are complaining about Martial not being good enough for a PL winning team and only top 4. Then they are dissatisfied when we dont win the title.

Same with Pogba, the guy has been one of the most inconsistent players during his spell as arguably one of only 2 creative central players we have in the whole squad, people saying we should sell him because he isnt good enough and his mindset is poor - yet we should win the league and do better.

Bailly should start next to Maguire apparently when he was injured just in the last week or 2. He can barely not have an injury. Another problem.

Lindelof cant seem to head the ball and is scared to defend against attackers apparently. This happens just in the last game and yet we should be doing better with the team that we have?

What about people complaining that we havent had a RW for nearly a decade or more? That's right - let's complain about not winning the title.

What about how we need a new CDM because Matic is 40? We dont need that apparently, let's play with Mctomminay and Fred and win the title rather than getting a CDM that allows us to play with a more attacking CM next to him.

De Gea doesnt come off his line in constant conversations. He gets covered by Sheffield United players during a corner on the line so he cant make a dive. Let's win the title.

Thread upon thread. Fans see these problems all the time but we lose a match and fall down the title winning rush and the fans act like they are surprised that we are crap and apparently we should be doing better.

Where is the sense? We should be saying we have a perfect squad and winning the title like City have but half the time our own fans are complaining about the squad anyway.

I just dont get it.

Last edited:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Yeah if he had to rebuild the club he would settle for Joe Allen, Iago Aspas and Joe Allen just to name a few :drool:

Luckily he came to a well built club with Ndidi, Vardy, Barnes, Maddison, pereira, most their CBs and Schmeichel already at the club before he arrived so he wouldnt need to 'rebuild' that club either.
Poor ole. He only got 3 years and 300m to spend. How can he work with that

Bebestation

Poor ole. He only got 3 years and 300m to spend. How can he work with that
3 years :lol:

Literally 3 transfer windows.

Cant believe people crave Brendan Rodgers, such an average manager that has the worst transfer list I have ever seen.

Enjoy United mate :

Fabio BoriniRoma£10,400,00013 July 2012
Joe AllenSwansea City£15,000,00010 August 2012
Oussama AssaidiHeerenveen£3,000,00017 August 2012
Nuri SahinReal MadridOn Loan25 August 2012
Samed YesilBayer Leverkusen£1,000,00030 August 2012
Daniel SturridgeChelsea£12,000,0002 January 2013
Philippe CoutinhoInter Milan£8,500,00030 January 2013
Luis AlbertoSevilla£6,800,00022 June 2013
Iago AspasCelta Vigo£7,000,00023 June 2013
Simon MignoletSunderland£9,000,00025 June 2013
Kolo TouréFree TransferFree2 July 2013
Aly CissokhoValenciaOn Loan20 August 2013
Mamadou SakhoParis St Germain£15,000,0002 September 2013
Tiago IloriSporting Lisbon£3,500,000 *2 September 2013
Victor MosesChelseaOn Loan2 September 2013
Rickie LambertSouthampton£4,500,0002 June 2014
Adam LallanaSouthampton£25,000,000 *1 July 2014
Emre CanBayer Leverkusen£9,750,0003 July 2014
Kevin StewartFree TransferFree3 July 2014
Lazar MarkovicBenfica£19,800,00015 July 2014
Dejan LovrenSouthampton£20,000,000 *27 July 2014
Divock OrigiLille£9,800,000 *29 July 2014
Javier ManquilloAtletico MadridOn Loan6 August 2014
Alberto MorenoSevilla£12,000,000 *16 August 2014
Mario BalotelliAC Milan£16,000,00025 August 2014
Joe GomezCharlton Athletic£6,000,000 *20 June 2015
Adam BogdanFree TransferFree1 July 2015
Danny IngsFree Transfer£8,000,000 *1 July 2015
James MilnerFree TransferFree1 July 2015
Nathaniel ClyneSouthampton£12,500,0001 July 2015
Roberto FirminoTSG 1899 Hoffenheim£29,000,000 *6 July 2015
Christian BentekeAston Villa£32,500,00022 July 2015
Allan Rodrigues de SouzaInternacional£500,0002

Paul_Scholes18

This fanbase is so inconsistent. Look at the threads in this forum.

They are complaining about Martial not being good enough for a PL winning team and only top 4. Then they are dissatisfied when we dont win the title.

Same with Pogba, the guy has been one of the most inconsistent players during his spell as arguably one of only 2 creative central players we have in the whole squad, people saying we should sell him because he isnt good enough and his mindset is poor - yet we should win the league and do better.

Bailly should start next to Maguire apparently when he was injured just in the last week or 2. He can barely not have an injury. Another problem.

Lindelof cant seem to head the ball and is scared to defend against attackers apparently. This happens just in the last game and yet we should be doing better with the team that we have?

What about people complaining that we havent had a RW for nearly a decade or more? That's right - let's complain about not winning the title.

What about how we need a new CDM because Matic is 40? We dont need that apparently, let's play with Mctomminay and Fred and win the title rather than getting a CDM that allows us to play with a more attacking CM next to him.

De Gea doesnt come off his line in constant conversations. He gets covered by Sheffield United players during a corner on the line so he cant make a dive. Let's win the title.

Thread upon thread. Fans see these problems all the time but we lose a match and fall down the title winning rush and the fans act like they are surprised that we are crap and apparently we should be doing better.

Where is the sense? We should be saying we have a perfect squad and winning the title like City have but half the time our own fans are complaining about the squad anyway.

I just dont get it.
You are right that people complain a lot on forums. The squad could be better, but we have quality players in it for sure.

I think you can complain about City squad too if you wanted, but Pep gets the best out of them as a collective making them better than each individual.

Even with Jesus and Sterling,Mahrez having many off days etc.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

Cant believe people crave Brendan Rodgers, such an average manager that has the worst transfer list I have ever seen.

Enjoy United mate :

I don't enjoy Rodgers, but I don't glorify Ole mediocre job by slapping some hype of "rebuilding from scratch"

Bebestation

I don't enjoy Rodgers, but I don't glorify Ole mediocre job by slapping some hype of "rebuilding from scratch"
The guy has gotten rid of Lingard, Rojo, Fellaini, Pereira, Smalling, Sanchez, TFM, Chong, Dalot, young and pushing out/singling out many more.

It's not Glorifying Ole - it's about valuing something that no manager had previously done here in the last decade especially from managers that our fan base begged for (and pretend like they didn't when the going gets tough ie. Mourinho). The begging for Brendan Rodgers sounds like the next wish when people crave a title and not looking at the potential consequences.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
The guy has gotten rid of Lingard, Rojo, Fellaini, Pereira, Smalling, Sanchez, TFM, Chong, Dalot, young and pushing out/singling out many more.

It's not Glorifying Ole - it's about valuing something that no manager had previously done here in the last decade especially from managers that our fan base begged for (and pretend like they didn't when the going gets tough ie. Mourinho). The begging for Brendan Rodgers sounds like the next wish when people crave a title and not looking at the potential consequences.
Letting go of Smailing is a blunder in a hindsight, when the actual replacement is Lindelof.
Letting go of Sanchez is not some kind of masterstroke, it's a given. SAF replacing RvN for Ronaldo is a masterstroke, replacing a proven useless striker isn't
Chong who? Both are no mark players who's hyped up because they're young and don't actually play. They shouldn't be used as some kind of masterstroke badges of honor
TFM who? See Chong
Dalot Who? See Chong
Perreira ? Shown nothing, got the door, not a brainer
Lingard ? Goes on loan, after stinking the place for so long, but watch him somehow found his mojo back at Westham

So it's is glorification and dramatization of simply doing what's logical. With Ole even buying an overpriced half functional defender AWB and Maguire is seen as tactical genius. If jose bough maguire he'd be slaughtered here.

Look, you can be ole in or out, it's a forum. But stop using extremes to big him up. And this goes to both ole in and outers, he's not a PE teacher, he has some merits of his own, he has his own shortcoming, but he's definitely not our messiah

Bebestation

Letting go of Smailing is a blunder in a hindsight, when the actual replacement is Lindelof.
Letting go of Sanchez is not some kind of masterstroke, it's a given. SAF replacing RvN for Ronaldo is a masterstroke, replacing a proven useless striker isn't
Chong who? Both are no mark players who's hyped up because they're young and don't actually play. They shouldn't be used as some kind of masterstroke badges of honor
TFM who? See Chong
Dalot Who? See Chong
Perreira ? Shown nothing, got the door, not a brainer
Lingard ? Goes on loan, after stinking the place for so long, but watch him somehow found his mojo back at Westham

So it's is glorification and dramatization of simply doing what's logical. With Ole even buying an overpriced half functional defender AWB and Maguire is seen as tactical genius. If jose bough maguire he'd be slaughtered here.

Look, you can be ole in or out, it's a forum. But stop using extremes to big him up. And this goes to both ole in and outers, he's not a PE teacher, he has some merits of his own, he has his own shortcoming, but he's definitely not our messiah
Again Mourinho didnt do this. Ole is the first manager that did in the last decade.

May seem easy but its not been done. So i value it even if you dont.

It's why some people support Ole for his ability to sort out the squad after a long time (not just buying but selling the deadwood) whilst some fans feel like they deserve more.

EvilChuck

Moyes also took a team that won the title to 7th in less than a season and started the decimation of the club that its only now we have Ole that we start to see some solid foundations being put in.

Honestly some people need to research the history of the club. We have pretty much won all of our trophies in 2 massively successful spells, that were led by managers who had a plan for sustained success and not short term. In fact when we have in the past gone for that type of short term manager, the occasional run at the FA Cup was as good as it would get.

Its a testament to Ole and his team that we are even in a position to be disappointed about 'bottling' the title, when 6 months ago a transfer window of VDB, Telles and Cavani on a free was seen as a let down.

If you want a team that hires the latest trendy manager, and buys the most hyped players, Chelsea and City are probably more your style.

passing-wind

Again Mourinho didnt do this. Ole is the first manager that did in the last decade.

It's why some people support Ole for his ability to sort out the squad after a long time (not just buying but selling the deadwood) whilst some fans feel like they deserve more.
Ole shouldn't be praised for this because it's a flawed infrastructure, such influence should be from a DOF which is on the glazers having such a poor business model with giving managers total liability regarding certain responsibilities.

The reason this is a disadvantage is because if in hindsight Ole is sacked and the next manager deems the likes of Maguire, AWB, Bruno surplus we are stuck with a revolving door transition period. This is a reason I can't entirely blame Mourinho / LVG it's actually the glazers fault for not giving the club a modern structure. By all account blame the managers for the poor onfield results but the recruitment should not be solely handled by a coach it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Hawks2008

True you just need to look at our form since Pogba was injured.

Bruno scored a wonderful goal but stunk up the place most of the game as he often did recently, mainly because he has a freestyle manager.

I think it’s a mix between our fans loving passion merchants and this generation of fans being obsessed by stats.

The bar is on the floor with our fanbase indeed :lol:
Bruno has been at the club a little over a year and has had made a bigger impact in that time than Pogba has in his entire 5 year stay with us. Give me one player like Bruno who just gets shit done than a million flair merchants who look good on youtube and nowhere else.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

Mourinho didn't do this because at the end of the day he won actual trophies with his squad of Smailing, Rojo, Sanchez, Fellaini

Womp

idiot
How exactly is Brendan Rodgers average when he is level on points with Ole despite having a far inferior squad/resources? What does that make Ole? Also, he may be shite at transfers, but head coaches shouldn't even be responsible for transfers in this climate, it's why the DOF is one of the most important roles in football IMO.

Also, Ole's transfer history with us has hardly been great either. AWB and Maguire you'd argue don't even suit the style we play (or are trying to play), despite spending 130m on the two of them. Daniel James will continue to do nothing at this club before he is moved on. I'd argue only really Cavani, which wasn't even a purchase and was a no brainer and Bruno were the only good pieces of business.

Caesar2290

One of the things that is going to do Ole in is his refusal to trust his squad and playing favorites.

To me it seemed supper odd when Ighalo had his loan extended well into January, only no to be featured since March.

Then we have Henderson who was handed 100k and assured he would be competing with De Gea for No.1 spot. Right now I don't know what will make Ole drop De Gea in favor of Dean.

And Martial has to shoot someone in order to be dropped for good.

I like what he did so far. But something tells me he reached the ceiling. This is as far as he can take us. Bruno's superhuman numbers masked this, but now that he isn't going full on CR7, we're slowly starting to unravel.

Mainoldo

I am not saying Bruno is a better player, but his performances and impact on the team has been way better than Pogba. Pogba is obviously the more talented player, but failing to show it on a regular basis. I am not also just talking about the talent, but character and impact on the team. I do appreciate both, but Pogba (if leaving after this season) will be remembered as a dissapointment here
Again you are talking like Pogba is Ravel Morrison. We have won things with Pogba being an important player in the side. We currently sit second with Bruno being knocked out of every semi final he has played in. It’s just your opinion there is no concrete evidence Bruno has improved us.

If he left at the end of the season like Pogba he’d be remembered for his goals and high count of assists but believe me as soon as we win something it will all be forgotten.

The levels are so low at the minute we are praising anything. I loved it when winning a Europa league and league cup meant nothing here to how you have performed as a signing. But now you can literal score a couple of goals and you are considered a saviour. All because you didn’t really like the other bloke.

Mainoldo

Enjoy United mate :

Wasn’t this all part of Liverpool new improved structure they currently have that has Klopp winning titles?

Anyway I get your point but he still had them playing good football and if you done a list of Ole’s signings only two slap.

Mainoldo

The OleOut brigade can turn a win into a loss, a draw into a loss and a loss into an instant sackable offence. Ole is half way through his second full season, 6 points clear of Liverpool and 2nd in the league, still in 2 cup competitions. Scored the most goals of any team in the league yet we’re boring to watch?

Some of the shite posted on this thread the last couple of pages is hilarious.I hope you all know that Bruno is actually a really bad player who hasn’t won anything? They are correct the OleOut lot, it’s a well know fact that Kleberson is better than Kane.

This is what happens when you listen to the likes of Mike LUHG, RantsnBants, Saeed and Brent Di Cesare, Clueless idiots who’s terrible opinions are repeated by thousands of cross eyed followers, hilarious :lol:
The only reason the biggest fan channel we have doesn’t say Ole is not good enough is because it doesn’t make Business sense :lol:

I mean that should be enough to show where we are right now.

Tom Van Persie

No relation

This fanbase.
I think Bruno has been better than Pogba but I don't think he's a level above him in terms of ability.

And I can't take anyone serious that thinks Martial and van de Beek are on the same level as Bruno. :lol:

Jonno

This fanbase.
Completely different style of players. Arguably both at the top level of their respective positions and roles.

If people think Pogba is going to bag a goal or assist every game they need to give their head a wobble, because that's not his primary job.

If people think Bruno is going to be a box-to-box midfielder who wins possession and starts attacking moves, often assisting the assister, again, they need to give their head a wobble.

You may as well compare Lewandowski to Pogba.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors

Telles cost next to nothing and is just a back up for Shaw, who also happens to be one of our best players right now. Would be mental to drop him.

DVB is a weird one. There have been rumors about him being "forced" on Ole by the board, but if its the case Ole wanted him, he surely deserves to get roasted for it, because spunking 40 million on a guy that just warms the bench is daft.

That bolded part...come on. How was fecking Moyes better? The guy took the champions and made them into a laughing stock

Bebestation

I see no reason to sack Ole unless we struggle to make a realistic expectation alongside signing a DOF.

Ole is doing a DOF's job on the managers seat because he is a fan of the club and an ex player that knows how things were during our clubs prime.

Glazers have been here for so long and still havent got us a DOF. I dont see any sign of this changing so I'm very protective of Ole and his job that he is doing.

Some want that short term success that is built by a few transfers matching the managers tactics and doing well which gets changed every 3 years. Some want to see the base line quality of the squad increasing and have no gaps so that the manager has the perfect ability to come in and work with what he has + add some players he desires.

I absolutely love the sales that Ole has done. I loved that for the first time we added a quality aspect of creativity. That he had targeted a RW for the first time in a decade and has two youngsters and possibly a further addition in the future. I love that he has two defensive fullbacks who are working on their attacking game competing with 2 attacking fullbacks that he bought/wanted to buy. We have 2 box to box midfielders. We have two different types of striker In Cavani and Martial which can and will be improved (as he is saying he is watching Haaland). We will probably get a CDM and I believe we will have two types of CDM soon because we will buy one of a ball winning midfielder and promote a player like Garner or buy a deep lying playmaker when the right one catches our eye. We have a goalkeeper that should in theory take over De Gea soon without having to spend a penny. We have heard rumours that he wants to add a left footed CB to our squad aswell.

Please Ole dont go :( Finish your DOF job because we will never have one and then go when the quality of the squad is too much for you tactically and fail to take it any further. You are not far off and alot only see 4/5 gaps :(

Status
Not open for further replies.