Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Milan did absolutely nothing after our goal. Even in last minutes when they should be pressing they didn't manage to build an attack against our defense.

For one time I'm really fecking pleased by how we saw this game through.
It was a rare treat to see us easily see out a game.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
There is no logic in your claim. When the game start on Thursday, Milan would qualify if it ends with the same result. If they are under pressure, we are absolutely under much more pressure.
Like I said before, we are not playing against a team that can park the bus or team that can defend here. We are one of the top attacking team in scoring goals this season in Europe so the second leg was never going to be 0-0 or goal-less and I was right. I have seen this many times, away team with 1 away goal in 1-1 scored first leg against team who can score goals was never going to be advantage. I remember we had 1-1 away vs Real Madrid in 2013 and people thought we were in huge advantage, laughable.

TrustInOle

Tactically spot on that second half, barely gave them a sniff other than Zlatan's header. 1 goal conceeded in 8 now is it?

Olecurls99

If I’m Haaland I supported Man City when I was younger and as attractive as United look it’s currently managed by the worst coach I’ve had of my career to date. So I’m good.

Probably how Rooney felt at Moyes’s appointment as our manager.
How many coaches could a 19 year old have had?

Crashoutcassius

People talk about our poor options on the bench. But fecking hell this can't be an excuse for not being able to pass a football. I've no idea what we are doing in the training ground but the slighted pressure and we crumble and panic on the ball
Really bad in midfield. Going through a very bad patch of it

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How are people crying about lack of subs here! I get the feeling, but which change would you make?
James was there only because of Theo Hernandez on that side, and AWB alone couldn't have handled that flank (Amad -as promising as he is - is still a kid and physically untested)
VDB - Would you really bring on him when you're leading, and if yes who'd you take off?
Matic - again - who do you bring him on for? And while it would have made sense to remove Mason for him, you need to remember, if we concede a goal, Matic plays for the next 30 mins as well, and we're playing without a striker.

So, I'm not really sure what was the obvious sub people were looking for

AshRK

Tuchel beats Athletico = what a tactician, brilliant chelsea.

Ole beats Milan= why no sub, why is Ole smiling, boring United

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
There are genuinely people who have spent this season where United are second in the league, into the last eight in Europa and still in the cup two years after taking over a team close to the bottom half who have spent the WHOLE YEAR CRYING about Ole.
Mental,

Paul_Scholes18

The Palace game was a low point, but we have responded well.

Another hard game before the break, but with Pogba in the team we can hopefully win..

Mainoldo

There are genuinely people who have spent this season where United are second in the league, into the last eight in Europa and still in the cup two years after taking over a team close to the bottom half who have spent the WHOLE YEAR CRYING about Ole.
Mental,
Learn from your previous mistakes. Sign of intelligence. :)

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Learn from your previous mistakes. Sign of intelligence. :)
I’ve ran out things to say with most fans. They don’t learn then want to b£tSh and moan at the board when things go wrong ignore the short term obvious. We will never get to the long term this way.

I promise you if change is not made, but it will anyway we will get relegated believing in this clown of a manager.
Oh.

Paul_Scholes18

I want Zagreb so we can show Spurs how you beat them..

I think Arsenal could be two low scoring games so not a fan of that.

LJJT

We are a top team again. Rarely beaten, always in it, turn up on the big occasions. Ole deserves a lot of credit, getting it right on and off the pitch at last

matsdf

Like I said before, we are not playing against a team that can park the bus or team that can defend here. We are one of the top attacking team in scoring goals this season in Europe so the second leg was never going to be 0-0 or goal-less and I was right. I have seen this many times, away team with 1 away goal in 1-1 scored first leg against team who can score goals was never going to be advantage. I remember we had 1-1 away vs Real Madrid in 2013 and people thought we were in huge advantage, laughable.
We were in huge advantage, and we were controlling the tie until the ref decided to send Nani off for no particular reason.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
We were in huge advantage, and we were controlling the tie until the ref decided to send Nani off for no particular reason.
You are missing the point. 1-1 is not huge advantage against Real Madrid because they were still capable to score goal.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Good thing he has Paul Pogba :D

That’s what it’s like watching something that’s world class.

Thanks for taking timeout to search for my old posts.
It literally is no time at all. If you search for “mainoldo” with the word “solskjaer” you get dozens of posts right away with you posting embarrassing nonsense.

Mainoldo

It literally is no time at all. If you search for “mainoldo” with the word “solskjaer” you get dozens of posts right away with you posting embarrassing nonsense.
Cool trick! You still took timeout to do that though. Guess what I won’t be doing....

Typing in your name for nothing.

Red & White

The game management was much better this evening. I thought we looked as likely, if not more likely, to score than Milan as the end of the game approached. The defence seems to have improved, which is obviously being worked on in training. We had a period earlier in the season where we looked great going forward but were conceding a few at the back. If we could strike the perfect balance who knows how far we could go. Would love for OGS to win something with us this season.

R'hllor

Regardless of result, overall it was a good effort from all involved, certain players cant pass to save their life.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Cool trick! You still took timeout to do that though. Guess what I won’t be doing....

Typing in your name for nothing.
You’re right. Typing in my name looking for embarrassing posts would give you nothing.

here’s some more of yours though.
Long term vision they told us. We will be in a relegation battle at this rate.
He needs to go. The longer he stays the worse this will get. We will get relegated. We’ve seen it with Leeds it will happen here.
But yet we have a bunch of people backing a man that has us 7th.

Ambition :lol:
Bigger than being managed by a manager the level of Ole Gunner Solskjaer. He’s made a £160m defence look relegation level.

What more can we say.
As a neutral I can clearly say United and Burnley are the worst teams to watch in the league.

To say you prefer United just means you prefer to be in our position and not in a relegation battle.

Mainoldo

You’re right. Typing in my name looking for embarrassing posts would give you nothing.

here’s some more of yours though.
Someone come collect there boy.. he’s on a mazza. :lol:

I thought you said you was the funny man? They always say the jokers are sensitive inside.

Thanks for the love though. I’m humbled...

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It is relevant because how many of his current crop are world class without him?

Name his world class players? I counted the same as us. 1! KDB.
You haven't answer the question, why is it relevant to the original post to say Pep deserves it?

KDB, Dias, Gundogan, Ederson, Sterling are world class and would get into our starting XI with no questionable. You can name at least 7 out of 11 of Man City XI players would get into our XI and in additional they have much better squad depth than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.