Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
FERGIE WAS A LEGEND MAN MANAGER but a RUBBISH TACTICIAN, TACTICIAN. HE WAS A WINNER MANAGER BUT TACTICS WEAK, WEAK. THAT IS WHY HE HAD A COACHING STAFF, TACTICS.

OLE can do THE SAME. A LEGEND MANMANAGER WEAK TACTICS, LEGEND PLAYER AND ONE OF US (LEGENDS). HE AND THE COACHES DO NOT SLEEP TO HELP THE TEAM, WORK ALL THE TIME, THEIR WIVES ARE VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS, THATS HOW important. LEGEND .

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
FERGIE WAS A LEGEND MAN MANAGER but a RUBBISH TACTICIAN, TACTICIAN. HE WAS A WINNER MANAGER BUT TACTICS WEAK, WEAK. THAT IS WHY HE HAD A COACHING STAFF, TACTICS.

OLE can do THE SAME. A LEGEND MANMANAGER WEAK TACTICS, LEGEND PLAYER AND ONE OF US (LEGENDS). HE AND THE COACHES DO NOT SLEEP TO HELP THE TEAM, WORK ALL THE TIME, THEIR WIVES ARE VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS, THATS HOW important. LEGEND .
SORRY ITS THE PHONE

laughtersassassin

Great analogy by Carragher. Spot on in every way. We need to get a manager who is either at the level of the other 3 or someone we think has the potential to be.

Wasting more time on Ole is nonsensical

Last edited:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Loved what Carragher said about listening to Ole speak,there is genuinely no real talk of tactics or plans but just random words

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Great analogy by Carragher. Spot in in every way.we need to get a manager who is either at the level if the other 3 or someone we think has the potential to be

Brilliant article. Agree with every word. For me the frustration is that some fans and some people in the club have accepted and are telling up to accept that "yes Ole is not in that class and most likely never will" but it doesn't matter because he's one of our own.
I genuinely believe there are fans who have given up competing with those three clubs and aren't bothered about it.

Chairman Steve

Basti and his agenda can feck off.
Am I doing it right?
You also need to question why anyone should listen to him as he’s never amounted to anything in football, and that he‘s obviously bitter towards us because of that.

laughtersassassin

Brilliant article. Agree with every word. For me the frustration is that some fans and some people in the club have accepted and are telling up to accept that "yes Ole is not in that class and most likely never will" but it doesn't matter because he's one of our own.
I genuinely believe there are fans who have given up competing with those three clubs and aren't bothered about it.
It's strange because then they have become everything they spent years slagging

mu4c_20le

Thats not the point he is making and obviously it takes more than just a good manager in charge. Spurs don’t have our budget, transfer fees, wage bills, or squad and haven’t had that in…ever?
That's the point I'm making though. Why are Chelsea always the go to example? You could not find a more soulless club to try and imitate.

SAFMUTD

Great analogy by Carragher. Spot in in every way.we need to get a manager who is either at the level if the other 3 or someone we think has the potential to be

Carragher talking sense here to be fair.

el3mel

No matter what, I'll never forgive this guy for making me feel embarrassed this way. I'll never forgive him for such humiliation.

I want to forget he has ever managed our team. I want to forgive this game has ever existed.

Eplel

He will go down in history as our worst manager ever. Shame to shit on his legend status like that.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Terrible.

To start with the same line up and style that was so bad on Wednesday

To have no game plan

To not have a plan for Salah

To have no clue how to organise us off the ball.

Next.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
As much as I’ve hated having to watch his football, it was just as painful to see that walk towards the tunnel. He was a bad manager before. He’s a broken man now.

Go and enjoy the money with your family, Ole. 99 will never be forgotten.

MattofManchester

That match has enraged me beyond belief.

We forgave the 6-1 last season.

Now 5-0 at home against the scouse.

Please, just fecking leave.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Terrible.

To start with the same line up and style that was so bad on Wednesday

To have no game plan

To not have a plan for Salah

To have no clue how to organise us off the ball.

Next.
Summed up well here. No idea what he was thinking setting us up like that. All over the place.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Thanks for everything, Ole. You’ve been a legend here, front and centre in some of the most iconic moments in our club’s history, and you did an admirable job in giving us our identity back - building a really good squad of players, to boot - in our tumultuous post-Ferguson era but the time has finally come for you to step aside. You did your level best, and that’s all us United fans can ask for. Best wishes and no hard feelings.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I think his biggest drawback is lack of self reflection.

His reign will start to look worse and worse I suspect, looking back. Now that the false dawns have drawn to a close we are left with the obvious collection of individuals we have had throughout. Handful of great performances.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
As much as I’ve hated having to watch his football, it was just as painful to see that walk towards the tunnel. He was a bad manager before. He’s a broken man now.

Aye he looked well and truly defeated.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

This. I feel genuinely sorry for him.

AneRu

That he is still manager, twenty minutes after this humiliation, tells us a lot about the circus that this club has become under the Glazer kids and their flunkey. This nonsense should have ended just a minute after full time. Disgusting state of affairs.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I think his biggest drawback is lack of self reflection.

His reign will start to look worse and worse I suspect, looking back. Now that the false dawns have drawn to a close we are left with the obvious collection of individuals we have had throughout. Handful of great performances.
Good point. I couldn't believe he didn't make changes to the coaching staff after the EL final shambles. Not saying that would've saved him but fecking hell at least give yourself a better chance at success.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
lads remember there is a human behind this and a club legend at that

He's out of his depth as manager however its not a reason to direct hate and vitriol at him personally.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
This Tweet sums it up for me. It's not about putting all the blame on Ole or anything like that. It's the fecking club. They constantly feck it all up while missing out on the best. One time they had a plan by bringing in Ole as an interim while they looked for a long-term plan, and they fecked it all off because they got caught up in all the emotion. It's all emotion and PR with these cnuts

Status
Not open for further replies.