Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eplel

Where are all the Ole inners at? No apologies yet, no admissions that they were 100% wrong and 100% arrogant?

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
As per Fabrizio Romano, internal talks are ongoing at the moment for a decision around his future…
I will actually be surprised if he gets sacked. I mean, if you're going to sack him now, why nit have done it over the international break. It is ridiculous.

Sviken

Honestly guys, ole could be the guy to end the glazers. If he keeps the job we're honestly going down and they may actually sell up.
I'd be willing to have that trade-off. So long as this cancer called "Glazers" is out of the club.

Asger

yeah, relegation form with 0-5 vs liverpool and 1-4 vs watford is just "part of football" :lol:

sooner he goes the better for all parties involved. (except opposition fans)
At the end we still have two relegation level players in Maguire and AWB. Don't see how next manager will get anything better from them. Hope I will be proven wrong though. Never hated any United players as these two clowns.

Winrar

At the end we still have two relegation level players in Maguire and AWB. Don't see how next manager will get anything better from them. Hope I will be proven wrong though. Never hated any United players as these two clowns.
Maguire this season especially has been absurdly gash. Leicester laughing all the way to the bank.

Sylar

What is it? Five defeats in seven league games, a draw and...
Lads it's spurs in there

Ole has made huge mistakes :

-changing formations every game
-having favourites who let him down but persisting with them
-Maguire thrown in v Leicester and... Kept

Oles refusal to sub off under performing players with the hope they have one moment of brilliance amongst a stinker of a game too

The record and run and performances is the reason he has to go, but he really should have gone after the Liverpool embarrassment (though many will argue it could have been before eg the Europa League final)

yamo123x

Ole isn't the right man we all now must admit this. But less of the slagging off on here.

Guy must be under immense pressure and be so sad and low at the mo, have a bit of respect.

The club need to act now and put the bloke out of his misery

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Where are all the Ole inners at? No apologies yet, no admissions that they were 100% wrong and 100% arrogant?
Never gonna come, according to @Zen86 it means that you were just "bitching and moaning" for a long time then and it was impossible to know that Ole isnt good enough as he was making "progress".

I find that would be the answer of most of them, so you can stop looking for it.

predator

Youth NITK
Ole isn't the right man we all now must admit this. But less of the slagging off on here.

Guy must be under immense pressure and be so sad and low at the mo, have a bit of respect.

Agree. The name calling and outright insults just have to stop. He's a decent man with a family ffs he isn't a criminal. I understand the anger when passions are high but some people online take it too far.

VivaRonaldo85

He always stood a chance when we were sort of plucky underdogs in recent seasons without the players to really compete at the top table. As soon as he was given three top class European level players, he has capitulated, clueless on how to move to the next stage to become a “big” team.

Nothing more sobering than seeing Chelsea and Liverpool obliterate two decent top half sides today to nil coached within an inch of their lives. We need to find that gem of a manager/coach to turn this sorry mess around. Who that is….. Feck knows.

dove

They will come back when we lose a game with a new manager with "we should have stuck with Ole" nonsense, or if the new manager is successful then it will be "Ole built amazing foundations".

TheMitz

Why doesn't he walk then if that's the case?

I've no sympathy for him, he is an incompetent manager.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It was just sad to see him in the post-game, and the part where he apologized for smiling, you can tell it's just his natural reaction to uncomfortable moment, but he got slammed so much for it he now immediately apologizes. His eyes are that of a man who is completely lost and at rock-bottom. He's a nice guy, not good enough to be Manchester United, but I can't help myself feeling bad seeing him like this. I think this is it, he gave it his best and the club stuck by him, I don't know who comes in but I don't think we will see Ole again after this.

Andy Parker

Supports
Siena
Agree. The name calling and outright insults just have to stop. He's a decent man with a family ffs he isn't a criminal. I understand the anger when passions are high but some people online take it too far.

Agree 100% - makes me really sad. Turning on the wrong person. It’s the players who are letting us down, not Ole

90 + 5min

One thing is for certain. When he leaves the club, it will have shown us the ugly side of supporters and how disguisting they can be.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The problem with hiring a former player is that if goes bad you then have to watch them get a kicking. :(

Bwuk

He knows it’s over. His post match interview was just sad to see.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.

He's going to get 7 million pounds.

dove

One thing is for certain. When he leaves the club, it will have shown us the ugly side of supporters and how disguisting they can be.
Ole's reign here showed many things. One of them is how deluded some people can be, there literally was an Ole's cult here with his acolytes chasing down everyone who dared to question him. Name calling is not right but people are tired seeing this hopeless manager leading us to nowhere.

crossy1686

career ending
We finished 2nd with those two playing 95% of games last season. A proper manager knows how to get the best out of limited players instead of asking them to do things they can’t do

Maniron

He knows it is over it is a question of when and what his severance pay will be.

I don't know if it is pride or greed or a belief he can still turn it round that is stopping him from resigning.

Resignation doesn't mean he loses a pay off, it is all subject to negotiation.

I doubt there is anyone at any level from owners, directors, staff or players who expect him to be here in January. The discussions must all be about when and even more importantly, who will replace him

RedPed

Whatabouter.
No-one needs to apologize or admit they were wrong. it doesn't work like that. But you can certainly admit that something is over and move on.

TheMitz

Ole's reign here showed many things. One of them is how deluded some people can be, there literally was an Ole's cult here with his acolytes chasing down everyone who dared to question him. Name calling is not right but people are tired seeing this hopeless manager leading us to nowhere.
Exactly this

crossy1686

career ending
Just saw the video of him apologising for smiling. Feel really sorry for him, they shouldn’t have allowed this to go on as long as it did. Liverpool should have been his final game.

DutchCruijff

One thing is also for certain. There is a significant portion of this so-called fanbase that are a significant DETRIMENT to this club.

Sunk our standards and dragged the club into the abyss with their molly-coddling of Ole. Put their own agendas and sentiments ahead of the club's interests.

Disgraceful.

Some of us actually love the club, above all. Regardless of our own agendas, preferences or if their favourite player is in XI or if their coach is at the helm.

Spot on!

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Crazy how the mods/staff/scouts were in it as well, not too long ago.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Yeah it also highlighted how deluded some people were thinking the likes of Pochettino, Rodgers or Potter would ride in on a white horse and save us.

izec

Just saw the video of him apologising for smiling. Feel really sorry for him, they shouldn’t have allowed this to go on as long as it did. Liverpool should have been his final game.
The idiots thought he would recover again, like he did previously. But we didn't just lose, we were getting humiliated. Once you lose to Watford 4-1, there is no back, even for the wankers leading the club. We are in free fall.

90 + 5min

One thing is also for certain. There is a significant portion of this so-called fanbase that are a significant DETRIMENT to this club.

Sunk our standards and dragged the club into the abyss with their molly-coddling of Ole. Put their own agendas and sentiments ahead of the club's interests.

Disgraceful.

Some of us actually love the club, above all. Regardless of our own agendas, preferences or if their favourite player is in XI or if their coach is at the helm.

Spot on!
Loving club and being critical is one thing. Being abusive is another.

Solskjaer has done well until this season and now players aren't responding to his methods. We have been making progress until this season and it is normal that when things go bad that manager will / should be blamed. As should players. But as I said, supporters can be critical without being abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.