Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexdegea

I'm worried for him at the moment.

I'm not sure how you fix the problems with this run of games coming up.

So soft of the ball and fragile, going to be hard to turn around quickly as it's been happening nearly all season. He's going to need to stick his big ball pants on and try stick out a solid workmanlike team and drop some of the big names because it's no working. No flow and r unity at the moment.

Fred back next week too :lol: :lol:

redrobed

I’ve stuck by Utd through thick and thin since the early 90’s but this is honestly the lowest point.

Fooza

Pogba alluding that tactics is a problem
And Ole's comments on picking Maguire is just... i mean who cares now, dead man walking

BorisManUtd

Worrying signs started against Roma and Liverpool back in May imo + Villarreal of course. I guess after 3rd and 2nd finish it's not awful decision to keep him, but after these few months we've had this season so far, there's no reason to wait for too long anymore.

OmarUnited4ever

I think at this stage, Ole has displayed, without any doubt, his glaring inability to win games, and instill the right tactics and consistent performances....

Atalanta and Liverpool next, and the team is super low on confidence

Giggsyking

Worrying signs started against Roma and Liverpool back in May imo + Villarreal of course. I guess after 3rd and 2nd finish it's not awful decision to keep him, but after these few months we've had this season so far, there's no reason to wait for too long anymore.
I can understand the board's decision to give him this season (Me myself would not given him the season), but to give him a new contract!! how idiotic that decision was?

slored1

Either he gets 2 world class coaches in tomorrow, and I mean tomorrow, or he has to go.

This Ole, Phelan, Carrick, McKenna team is doing my nut in
He just has to go. Paid 7 million a year and does not know how to coach a team, what is he here for then?

BorisManUtd

I can understand the board's decision to give him this season (Me myself would not given him the season), but to give him a new contract!! how idiotic that decision was?
His contract was running out in 2022 so new contract was probably insurance of their belief in him, especially with Varane and Sancho coming it and I guess there was a optimism and positive feeling around the club. I don't agree with it, but I can see our board thinking in that direction.

fallengt

He should resign. The moment club bought Ronaldo and Varane, he knew damn well there wouldn't be much more room for excuses anymore.

IncyWincySpider

I think it's a real shame that it will end the way it will, but then managers rarely leave on a high note. It would be nice if he could salvage a few crucial points over the next couple of months and leave via mutual consent over Christmas or something, but it's shaping up for him to be sacked following a string of appalling results.

He will always be a legend though.

Gazza

A manager who is making it up as he goes along. A manager who has run out of ideas resorts to "we need to run and tackle more." A manager who cannot identify what it is that this team is actually missing.

red4ever 79

Ah we are back to the run, block, tackle and effort coaching. Good old Ole. Who needs systems, patterns of play, a game plan.
When Moyes starts commenting on what is going wrong with Utd, then we should be truly embarrased.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Biggest club in England have worst manager in league. Unbelievable stuff.
Why wait with sacking? He had 3 years. Our game will not change. It is like it is. Moments of magic in attack.
Season still can be saved. But we must sack him now. Not wait more losses

buckooo1978

true

He earned the right to take this season on

It's clear that we are massively underperforming and the current set up have shown nothing this season to suggest they've a plan or solutions to the many issues we have on the pitch

I'm shocked there seems to have been such a drive to extend contracts in that coaching team given the poor performance levels

act now and remove him

Gazza

Pogba alluding that tactics is a problem
And Ole's comments on picking Maguire is just... i mean who cares now, dead man walking
Stop. Smiling. Ole. F**K. I hate that he has actually driven me to the point of getting annoyed by such minor shit.

Gazza

Ah we are back to the run, block, tackle and effort coaching. Good old Ole. Who needs systems, patterns of play, a game plan.
When Moyes starts commenting on what is going wrong with Utd, then we should be truly embarrased.
The Moyes one was dug up by the tweeter who posted it to compare with Solskjaer's. It came from when Moyes was the Utd manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.