Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ti vu

:lol:I find it very strange people think he was just in it for the money. He clearly had a long-term vision and believed he could deliver it but was just not up to the job.
He was more than an 'alright' player, he was a very good striker who would've started every game at any other prem club.
What vision? What long term?

He may believe he can succeed at the club, but there is zero evident of a cohesive plan. See AWB purchase when talking about front foot football. Buying players and have no use: Amad, DVB. Reactive and changing thing: Rash Ford as CF then back to LF. Martial LF-CF-LF. Freezing Lingard out. Sent him on loan, then refused to let him go, but again doesn't p,Au him enough having him back! The freaking occasional switch to 5 at the back, while having no idea to utilize that formation properly... No style of play even till his last game. Contradiction in every step. You either sink with your ship (philosophy, style of play), or you're proven liar

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Wanting the team to win?

Are you sure, you followed? There are people who would "support" only their choice of manager. They're rather "proud of" defeats. Defeat can be compared to one of SAF's. SAF Aberdeen achievement was downgraded to Mode nowadays Norwegian league level, so the narrative fit.

Did you miss the part where some of those same fans were also the bigots to tell other fans who saw the inevitable trainwreck from mile a way, to go and support other clubs? Blurring fanboyism with concept of supporting the manager/ the club.

Here nobody asking for anyone to be banned, or telling anyone to go support other clubs (they may voluntarily follow their hero any ways). Just naturally what goes around comes around. You chat shit, then you're gonna get called out for it when people are proven right. No time for PC BS for WUM.
I'm not really sure what you're on about tbh. Not seen anyone downgrading SAF's Aberdeen achievements or 'being proud' of defeats. That all seems to be in your angry little head.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
What vision? What long term?

He may believe he can succeed at the club, but there is zero evident of a cohesive plan. See AWB purchase when talking about front foot football. Buying players and have no use: Amad, DVB. Reactive and changing thing: Rash Ford as CF then back to LF. Martial LF-CF-LF. Freezing Lingard out. Sent him on loan, then refused to let him go, but again doesn't p,Au him enough having him back! The freaking occasional switch to 5 at the back, while having no idea to utilize that formation properly... No style of play even till his last game. Contradiction in every step. You either sink with your ship (philosophy, style of play), or you're proven liar
He clearly lacked the ability to deliver whatever vision he sold the board. Take a deep breath, he's been sacked now.

jem

I had to turn off the post-match interview, my ears started to bleed. First he sounded like a 15 year old having to explain himself to the principal or his parents, then he got offended by the very calm interviewer and started to be arrogant. «We had 5 or six massive chances in ten minutes», the hell we did… stop lying, stand up and take the blame you absolute amateur. We have world-class players looking like scared youth, he is an utter disgrace.
I felt more sorry for him than anything else. He looked utterly lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.