Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy18

Nothing but mediocre players who we know are not good enough have played the no10 role this season thus far was the point I was making. So Ole needs to rectify this if he insists on playing with a no10
Mate he watches them day to day and is clearly, clearly..making the right calls thus far overall for the better of the club.

Sticking an untested kid in there every game won't magically improve us every single game.

Folks pissed n moaned about him not selling players and stated he was Ed's pawn... Wrong.

This kind of complaint will be proven wrong also.

Just show some patience.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Mate he watches them day to day and is clearly, clearly..making the right calls thus far overall for the better of the club.

Sticking an untested kid in there every game won't magically improve us every single game.

Folks pissed n moaned about him not selling players and stated he was Ed's pawn... Wrong.

This kind of complaint will be proven wrong also.

Just show some patience.
I have never suggested it would

AshRK

Full marks to Ole for starting with three young academy players. I hope they impress today.

OrcaFat

Tonight is Ole’s first sensible opportunity to select several of the youngsters at once. And he’s done just that.

He, like many of us, really wants to have a proper look at Gomez, Greenwood and Chong but calls to Chuck all these kids in against Leicester were silly. Tonight is the right time to try this. Looks like good management.

Alabaster Codify7

Give Ole credit, which I don't do too often for reasons I believe to be true - he's stuck to his guns here and played a good bunch of the kids. I'm now looking forward to the game a lot more. I'd even take a 1-0 now!

Keefy18

I have never suggested it would
Well you kinda are, your complaining about Mata / Lingard being ahead of an untested kid.

Over the course of the season he'll get his chances and he has to take them.

Alabaster Codify7

Putting his neck on the line here. Find it hard to see any of our previous managers having the balls to put that many kids out at once.

I'm impressed.

Yeah and to be fair it's not like it's a dead rubber match either. It's a meaningful game. Glad to see he's stuck by his word and started the youngsters.

Kurton

Has to give it to Ole here. Very much looking forward to the match. :drool:

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Massive fair-play to Ole here. This is the Utd we all love. Giving the fans what they want and more.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Well you kinda are, your complaining about Mata / Lingard being ahead of an untested kid.

Over the course of the season he'll get his chances and he has to take them.
No I am complaining that Ole continues to pick them and not even give minutes to the untested kid. I never called for him to be ahead only to be given minutes even off the bench to challenge them

Scotty McT

This fan base has undergone Jonestown massacre levels of mass delusion when it comes to Ole. He's a Championship tier manager, with a Championship level résumé who lucked out getting one of the biggest jobs in football.

We're drawing 0-0 at home at half time with the third place team in the Kazakhstan league. We don't look like we've been coached proper attacking drills. He's basically Mou 2.0.

Once again, it's the third place team in the Kazakh league. Our standards have dropped so low that that first half is considered "playing pretty well" according to some.

Shark

@NotShark
'It's not his fault Rashford couldn't score in a brothel'.
I just really want to know what Ole’ plan is when he has his team step onto the pitch. All I’m hearing is he’s building a team that’ll be ready in 3 years. Yes, that’s all well and good but even City would be shite if they had a poor coach. It’s not fair for the fans to watch this dross for another few years after the past 6 years, you can build a team and still show a vision on the pitch. There’s just nothing to his Manchester United, it’s really dire.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
I know it's a normal thing to do.

But I simply don't get it. Why put such a second choice team out when our first XI could do with the minutes together and build relationships and identity?

Another thing. I hate the way we play 4231. I wish we would just go back to 442.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I just really want to know what Ole’ plan is when he has his team step onto the pitch. All I’m hearing is he’s building a team that’ll be ready in 3 years. Yes, that’s all well and good but even City would be shite if they had a poor coach. It’s not fair for the fans to watch this dross for another few years after the past 6 years, you can build a team and still show a vision on the pitch. There’s just nothing to his Manchester United, it’s really dire.
Yeah I mean for me it's just same shit different day with all that, I don't really buy it that in a couple of years players X will grow and become some kind of a world beater either, I just don't see any progress ever since he's signed the long term contract. Rojo has been the most productive forward player in this match, let that sink in.

dev1l

Before the game most posters wanted to see the youngsters playing. Ole played them but result is not going our way
Now everyone s moaning...

Wolff

I know it's a normal thing to do.

But I simply don't get it. Why put such a second choice team out when our first XI could do with the minutes together and build relationships and identity?

Another thing. I hate the way we play 4231. I wish we would just go back to 442.
Actually playing 4-3-3, but what do I know.. I am actually enjoying this game watching the youth. Seem Ole knew what he was doing in the league, despite the keyboard warriors shouting for more youth. Total domination this game, and it’s just a matter of time..

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Actually playing 4-3-3, but what do I know.. I am actually enjoying this game watching the youth. Seem Ole knew what he was doing in the league, despite the keyboard warriors shouting for more youth. Total domination this game, and it’s just a matter of time..
Yeah total domination whilst drawing 0-0 to a team who I could play for (not United, Astana).

Wolff

Mate if its not 4-0 then we're playing shit... usual crap from some posters.
Bit of luck and it would be. I know. I’m enjoying it, and have no doubt in the kids.
Just put a tenner on 3-0.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Whats the game plan? Our passing tempo is so far slower then our women’s team. They are good compare to this. No patterns. No designated movements. No triangles.

I don’t want to criticize Ole but wtf are we doing at Carrington? I refuse to believe we’re practicing technique, passing and movements because then I’m deeply worried.

At the moment we look like eleven individuals without technique and instructions. Sadly.

red thru&thru

Tactics are awful...but it just dawned on me why we need to sitting midfielders...to bail out Jones!

Status
Not open for further replies.