Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
If you told a host of other managers that the league position and points do not matter, they could do what Ole is doing. I don't get why people think what he is doing right now is anything special? If he is scrapping for 6th there is no excuse.
Ole is a stop gap manager, that much is clear
We need to clean our house and make ourselves an attractive project

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Yes, not his fault they've been intent on selling his whole squad. That buffoonery wouldnt happen here.

I'm more interested in the man that won ligue 1 ahead of a side with outrageous resources.
The man that knocked Pep out of the CL that Pep said there was no way to defend against it. That man could do alot here with the resources that we have here.

Don't forget where Klopp was when he left Dortmund.
He did well when he had Mbappe, Fabinho, Bernardo, Mendy, Lemar etc. You're making the assumption he scouted all those and bought them, as well as assuming he'd do similar with our squad of misfits.

Show me a manager that competes at the top of the best leagues without having a decent number of the best players in that league - that's the situation we're in.

haram

Ole is a stop gap manager, that much is clear
We need to clean our house and make ourselves an attractive project
Having another poor season results wise is not going to help anything though?

Mainoldo

He did well when he had Mbappe, Fabinho, Bernardo, Mendy, Lemar etc. You're making the assumption he scouted all those and bought them, as well as assuming he'd do similar with our squad of misfits.

Show me a manager that competes at the top of the best leagues without having a decent number of the best players in that league - that's the situation we're in.
Well currently our manager who had De Gea, Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Rashford, Martial and Lindelöf couldn’t finish top 4. So maybe you actually have to manage players to get something out of them. Or maybe Brenden Rogers could get this Liverpool said top 2.

Cassidy

Having another poor season results wise is not going to help anything though?
I'm not sure thats really the main issue, our structure, wage bill and squad full of deadwood far bigger problems which we have now started to address.
Long term thinking, of course we still need to get results, but a new manager coming in, I think we'll be alot more attractive if we have cleaned house and sorted out the structure above the manager

We're still a massive club, just look at when Klopp took over at Liverpool

Leftback99

Well currently our manager who had De Gea, Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Rashford, Martial and Lindelöf couldn’t finish top 4. So maybe you actually have to manage players to get something out of them. Or maybe Brenden Rogers could get this Liverpool said top 2.
Pogba and De Gea (on historic form) are two of the best in the league, the others way off. We're up against sides with more quality and it shows.

Rodgers nearly took a side with Suarez, Sterling and Coutinho to the title. Doesn't look so surprising when they had 3 of the best players in the world up front.

Mainoldo

Pogba and De Gea (on historic form) are two of the best in the league, the others way off. We're up against sides with more quality and it shows.

Rodgers nearly took a side with Suarez, Sterling and Coutinho to the title. Doesn't look so surprising when they had 3 of the best players in the world up front.
Historic form? Didn’t we believe Martial and Rashford were the best young players in the league before LVG got sacked? Was Lukaku not a 80m£ striker. I find it funny how we are always quick to call our players rubbish. But I bet Rodgers wouldn’t think so if he took over. I mean besides his strikers who else did he have did he have the world’s best shot stopper did he have a midfielder as good as Pogba?

Leftback99

Historic form? Didn’t we believe Martial and Rashford were the best young players in the league before LVG got sacked? Was Lukaku not a 80m£ striker. I find it funny how we are always quick to call our players rubbish. But I bet Rodgers wouldn’t think so if he took over. I mean besides his strikers who else did he have did he have the world’s best shot stopper did he have a midfielder as good as Pogba?
De Gea had a terrible season last year. I'll give you Lukaku, Rashford's proved nothing yet, young players don't always live up to the hype. If you were to pick your best XI from the PL, 2nd team and so on most wouldn't be picking many of our players until at least the 3rd or 4th team.

De Gea was no where near even the best shot stopper in the league last season, never mind the world. Pogba massively inconsistent. Rodgers (not sure why he's relevant) also had Sturridge at the top of his game (a level of goalscoring none of our current forwards have matched), Gerrard, Henderson.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Lim is worth around $2.5bn, he isn't going to spend all his wealth buying United. Our value isn't going to fall into the hundreds of millions of pounds.

Even if all of Neville's business adventures took off, he'd be worth a couple of hundred million at most. There's isn't a chance in hell he would own the club.
Think my post was clear that they’d rely on one or more other investors, or maybe financing. And would be very attractive to investors both with their business success and with Gary Neville experience at Salford.

Just to add. Who knows how much Gary Neville’s business ventures are or will be worth. But he is already one of the few multimillionaire footballers whose income outside of playing salary has / will surpass what he made from playing.

With stakes in Property Development , Hotels, University, a football club plus the 40 or so other businesses that he’s a silent partner in AND the billionaires who take him very seriously.. if I was to gamble on any ex player becoming a billionaire one day it would be him.

Marcus

I want to see Ole make the team consistent. In short, play with control and create with deliberation clear cut chances.

RooneyLegend

No manager would, not in our league but you'd think we dont intend on having a squad this poor forever. Given our resources that really shouldn't be the case. Nope, thats not what im assuming. What im assuming is if you give him players of that ability he'll be able to deliver a side that can compete for top honours. Not every manager can do that.

Coaching is a big part of teams' success these days and its pivotal not only to have quality players but to also have the right coach. We have neither right now so are going nowhere slowly. We don't even know what sort of side we aim to build, what system we'll play and not even sure on formation. This wouldnt be the case with a quality coach.

RooneyLegend

Standards in the league have changed drastically from that period. While you still need the players you also need a high quality coach. Leicester winning the league, Spurs challanging, Rodgers challenging are all a thing of the past.

We have to know for what are we buying quality. We cant just buy players that we dont know where or how we're gonna use them. That leads to not so well thought out transfers who'll eventually fail.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Sorry - I wasn’t intending to shit on the Co92. I do think there’s a decent possibility of ending up with Giggs as long as he isn’t a total disaster with Wales. But that’ll be because Ed is a sentimental idiot, not because of the evil machinations of Gary et al.
Sorry my post wasn't clear. I was talking in general and the other guy who kept on coming up with conspiracy theories.

roonster09

Scout
Scholes was anti Mourinho and LVG.
G Neville was very Anti LVG.

Scholes on Jose in 2016
“He has to be given time. We can’t keep having a manager for a year or two years and having to start all over again,” he said.

“I think if you’re given transfer windows, and then if the team’s totally different and it’s still not happening, you have to look at it.
And Scholes reckons his old club can achieve great things with Mourinho at the helm - backing them to finish third at the end of the season.
"It's been a massive improvement from what we've seen in the last couple of years," he told the Daily Mail.
"The first two or three months weren't great but they've turned it around.
"There's a way of playing that the fans are enjoying.
"The only problem is they're still sixth, which after being in such good form is a bit of a worry. But I watch them now and have no doubt they'll finish in the top four.
"They're playing the best out of the top six with Chelsea and you have to fancy them to finish second or third. Probably third if I had to nail it down."
Scholes was openly critical of former United bosses David Moyes and Louis van Gaal.
But the former England international has admitted he would be happy to play in Mourinho's team.
"Yes, definitely," he added.
"There is a speed and desire to score goals which win games."
Neville on Van Gaal
But while he admits that missing out on Europe’s elite club competition for a second consecutive year would constitute a “terrible season” for United, Neville is adamant that sacking Van Gaal as a result would achieve nothing.

“Louis van Gaal should not be sacked [if Manchester United fail to make the top four],” he told talkSPORT.

“It would be a terrible season for Man United and Louis van Gaal. He would probably say it was a big failure because he knows his job this season.

“There has to be a level of continuity. I absolutely believe this time there will be continuity at Man United and they will stand by him even if he doesn’t finish in the top four and that’s the right thing to do.”
They turned against managers when it was obvious beyond doubt that those managers were not right fit for the club.

Mainoldo

De Gea had a terrible season last year. I'll give you Lukaku, Rashford's proved nothing yet, young players don't always live up to the hype. If you were to pick your best XI from the PL, 2nd team and so on most wouldn't be picking many of our players until at least the 3rd or 4th team.

De Gea was no where near even the best shot stopper in the league last season, never mind the world. Pogba massively inconsistent. Rodgers (not sure why he's relevant) also had Sturridge at the top of his game (a level of goalscoring none of our current forwards have matched), Gerrard, Henderson.
Your missing my point. These players or only better than ours in your head because of form. De Gea started average and finished even worse. Pogba is more consistent than our team and the Steven Gerrard of then wouldn’t get in this team his legs were gone. So if Rodgers can do it why can’t a top quality manager? I fail to believe that team last year wasn’t top 4 and I fail to believe a good manager can’t get this team top 4. Taking into account the state of Chelsea; Spurs players running out of steam and heart and Arsenal just being Arsenal.

I truly believe Rodgers would get this team top 4.

TRUERED89

We should just give Ole the 3 years. Just accept that at moment we may end up outside top 6 this season. We have average squad at moment but you can see the what he is trying to do. Trying to bring in more youth and energy and getting rid of the dead wood that are not fit to play for the club. It will take time but there has been some positive in some of our gameplay in last couple of games. The movement and football in the build up play for the goal v Southampton is prime example of work being done. Playing out from back and one touch link up play leading up to the goal was a joy to watch. Ole will need 3-4 transfer windows to get in the players are fit to play for the club. We need to be patient. I'm buzzing for next game v Leicester.
Wolves, Palace and Southampton, they totally killed my buzz for a whole week after each game, You just can’t trust what these players are going to do!

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Scholes on Jose in 2016

Neville on Van Gaal

They turned against managers when it was obvious beyond doubt that those managers were not right fit for the club.
What they say on TV is more important then what they write in the press. But what they write in the press is what people will quote years later.

I remember in LVG’s first few months in charge. LVG played Di Maria off of the main striker vs Arsenal, it was a masterpiece and obviously was meant to counterattack. Di Maria gets the ball on break and runs, plays through ball to Rooney or RVP, can’t remember which. All game, until the first goal was scored in that exact way, Neville who was commentator was talking about “these tactics are really strange” “ I honestly don’t know what Van Gaal is trying to achieve” I remember thinking it’s clear to me what his trying to achieve, how can it not be clear to you.

So yeah. It’s like with Pogba, G Neville speaks highly of him by name in the press, but then slaughters him on a personal level on TV. The stuff he says on TV is more influential, but years down the line it’s the press stuff that people will quote.

It’s funny, everyone calls Mourinho the ultimate Machiavellian personality, based on that fact he clearly isn’t! Another proof of that is that Mourinho can only manage one broad type of player personality.

Last edited:

roonster09

Scout
What they say on TV is more important then what they write in the press. But what they write in the press is what people will quote years later.

I remember in LVG’s first few months in charge. LVG played Di Maria off of the main striker vs Arsenal, it was a masterpiece and obviously was meant to counterattack. Di Maria gets the ball on break and runs, plays through ball to Rooney or RVP, can’t remember which. All game, until the first goal was scored in that exact way, Neville who was commentator was talking about “these tactics are really strange” “ I honestly don’t know what Van Gaal is trying to achieve” I remember thinking it’s clear to me what his trying to achieve, how can it not be clear to you.

So yeah. It’s like with Pogba, G Neville speaks highly of him by name in the press, but then slaughters him on a personal level on TV. The stuff he says on TV is more influential, but years down the line it’s the press stuff that people will quote.

It’s funny, everyone calls Mourinho the ultimate Machiavellian personality, based on that fact he clearly isn’t! Another proof of that is that Mourinho can only manage one broad type of player personality.
What they say and what they write both are important. Also most of the quotes are said on tv, which was reported by papers later.

Neville wasn't impressed with Van Gaal initially and then he took Van Gaal's interview and had nothing but positive words about the manager. He was completely impressed with how Van Gaal explained everything in detail and was on board with his plans.

Neville went crazy on tv before Newcastle game when there was news that Jose is getting sacked, very weird behavior from a guy who wants Giggs as manager.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
What they say and what they write both are important. Also most of the quotes are said on tv, which was reported by papers later.

Neville wasn't impressed with Van Gaal initially and then he took Van Gaal's interview and had nothing but positive words about the manager. He was completely impressed with how Van Gaal explained everything in detail and was on board with his plans.

Neville went crazy on tv before Newcastle game when there was news that Jose is getting sacked, very weird behavior from a guy who wants Giggs as manager.
You’re absolutely correct. It makes no sense to talk about giving the manager time if one 1) it’s obvious he’s time is already coming to an end and 2) you’d like your mate in charge there one day and for him to be given time if and when he struggles.

As already stated. I actually think G Neville’s end game is bigger and deep down he harbours ambitions of leading a takeover of the club. So forget the Giggs thing. Although he could very well be a future manager if Solskjær keeps us mid table for 2 years.

I’ve already mentioned he’s (Gary Neville) already on track to be in a position to lead a take over one day. People who think the next owner will pay a lump sum of £2b or whatever, forget how the previous owners took over. Most likely any future buyer will be part of a group or a company.

Gary Neville is already very well connected with at least 1 multi billionaire friend and partner, that gives him access to more. He is also already very wealthy from his own business ventures and who knows how much more he’ll be worth in a few years. A consortium of 2-3 people lead by Gary Neville who will have the support of the fans and could frame it however he wants trying to buy the club in 3-5 years isn’t too far fetched.

Honestly considering the position he’s in, the winning mentality he had as a player of SAF that he has clearly transferred over to business, if he really hasn’t thought about it I’d be disappointed in him.

AaronRedDevil

Doesn't matter what happens. If ole doesn't start performing soon, win the EL or not get top 4(we are not getting top 4, not a chance) he'll get sacked and be replace by worse manager. United need to stick by ole. Board are too stupid to know what to do. This season particularly, we have a good excuse. We've no players whatsoever. Only kids. And fans are growing impatient with rashford and de gea. Ole has us going in the right direction. Bought 3 really good players. Hopefully they'll have transfer targets lined up in January. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

roonster09

Scout
You’re absolutely correct. It makes no sense to talk about giving the manager time if one 1) it’s obvious he’s time is already coming to an end and 2) you’d like your mate in charge there one day and for him to be given time if and when he struggles.

As already stated. I actually think G Neville’s end game is bigger and deep down he harbours ambitions of leading a takeover of the club. So forget the Giggs thing. Although he could very well be a future manager if Solskjær keeps us mid table for 2 years.

I’ve already mentioned he’s (Gary Neville) already on track to be in a position to lead a take over one day. People who think the next owner will pay a lump sum of £2b or whatever, forget how the previous owners took over. Most likely any future buyer will be part of a group or a company.

Gary Neville is already very well connected with at least 1 multi billionaire friend and partner, that gives him access to more. He is also already very wealthy from his own business ventures and who knows how much more he’ll be worth in a few years. A consortium of 2-3 people lead by Gary Neville who will have the support of the fans and could frame it however he wants trying to buy the club in 3-5 years isn’t too far fetched.

Honestly considering the position he’s in, the winning mentality he had as a player of SAF that he has clearly transferred over to business, if he really hasn’t thought about it I’d be disappointed in him.
fecking hell :lol:

Patrick08

I think we'll be alot more attractive if we have cleaned house and sorted out the structure above the manager
How does cleaning your house without bringing in anyone helps? It worsens the situation both football wise and market wise hitting the financial management as well.

If we finish below top 4 again and are in no position to challenge for league title in the near future, we will lose the current players as well and the players of the required quality will be reluctant to come here, and even semi decent to decent players targeted from English pool in the league will cost a fortune given our lack of planning prior to the window. Players have long contracts when we decide to go for him, which Woodward is not capable enough to handle intelligently and smoothly.

That's the problem ole has created for him himself, I can only see things spiralling down out of his control with the way he has gone on about in putting blind faith in the forwards and midfielders and even players like Shaw with only rookies as bench strength.

We gave Smalling a new contract just last December, why would you say him 6 months later that there is no assurance of game time for him when another cb bailly is already injured and the defense ( mainly Lindelof) capitulating it aerially.

What will lure Sancho here except for money If we are not in a position to challenge? We are misusing our most creative player as well and paying the price for it, how can top players be lured here when he won't know if he will be utilized properly while being in no position to challenge and be consistent.

This first team is not as good as Tottenham was last season to get top 4. Ole only created big problems for himself and in the transfer market in the future for Woodward to handle.

Cassidy

How does cleaning your house without bringing in anyone helps? It worsens the situation both football wise and market wise hitting the financial management as well.

If we finish below top 4 again and are in no position to challenge for league title in the near future, we will lose the current players as well and the players of the required quality will be reluctant to come here, and even semi decent to decent players targeted from English pool in the league will cost a fortune given our lack of planning prior to the window. Players have long contracts when we decide to go for him, which Woodward is not capable enough to handle intelligently and smoothly.

That's the problem ole has created for him himself, I can only see things spiralling down out of his control with the way he has gone on about in putting blind faith in the forwards and midfielders and even players like Shaw with only rookies as bench strength.

We gave Smalling a new contract just last December, why would you say him 6 months later that there is no assurance of game time for him when another cb bailly is already injured and the defense ( mainly Lindelof) capitulating it aerially.

What will lure Sancho here except for money If we are not in a position to challenge? We are misusing our most creative player as well and paying the price for it, how can top players be lured here when he won't know if he will be utilized properly while being in no position to challenge and be consistent.

This first team is not as good as Tottenham was last season to get top 4. Ole only created big problems for himself and in the transfer market in the future for Woodward to handle.
Only if you’re thinking short term. Also we did being in 3 players. 2 of which are of high quality

SilverPaper on the Breeze

Never underestimate the power of ego. Manchester United are a massive club; always will be even if the team isn’t any good. There will be players that believe that where others have failed, they won’t. They’ll be the missing piece that brings the good times back.
That, plus the money, means we will always land some top talent.

stepic

Your missing my point. These players or only better than ours in your head because of form. De Gea started average and finished even worse. Pogba is more consistent than our team and the Steven Gerrard of then wouldn’t get in this team his legs were gone. So if Rodgers can do it why can’t a top quality manager? I fail to believe that team last year wasn’t top 4 and I fail to believe a good manager can’t get this team top 4. Taking into account the state of Chelsea; Spurs players running out of steam and heart and Arsenal just being Arsenal.

I truly believe Rodgers would get this team top 4.
the Spurs squad is much better than ours. Kane, Son, Eriksen, Moura, Ndombele, Alli, Le Celso, Toby, Vertoghen would all get into our starting line up let alone squad.

passing-wind

What your noticing is that fans always adjust their opinions to suit the agenda of the argument. When last season ended most were adamant Solskjaer needed a pre reason to prove his worth. Now the pre season has finished we've amassed a terrible 5 points from possible 12 having also lost to a relegation team in palace, the new narrative from fans is that Ole now needs three transfer windows to turn it around. Look at the contrast between needing a pre season and now three transfer windows. It's absolutely ridiculous Solskjaer is by every means a Manchester United player through and through, but he's no got the pedigree as a manager in fact he's a championship manager at best.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Never underestimate the power of ego. Manchester United are a massive club; always will be even if the team isn’t any good. There will be players that believe that where others have failed, they won’t. They’ll be the missing piece that brings the good times back.
That, plus the money, means we will always land some top talent.
Never underestimate the folly of ego also.
1) Our financial advantage diminishes every year as our rivals improve their sponsorship deals and keep on challenging and winning on the pitch. Yet we live in a bubble where we think we’ll forever keep getting the best sponsorship deals...

2) Top players will look at the De Gea, a top keeper who stayed so far 8 years and has only one league title. They look at Pogba and see a player who was winning titles and going to CL finals at Juve and then came here and didn’t challenge for the league for however many years he stays. Top young players will look at the development, or lack of, of Martial and Rashford and think is this the place for me. 6 years ago, probably even 3 years ago, De Ligt sighs for Man Utd.. so the the shift in the way our club is perceived outside of our fan base is already happening

roonster09

Scout
I’m happy I finally gave you something other then predicting France would win WC18 to feel good about.
Thank you. Tell us more about the end game and evil Neville's plan :D

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Thank you. Tell us more about the end game and evil Neville's plan :D
I never said “evil” that’s a word you added because you’re not able to debate logically so you’re resorting to mockery. You might be too dense to realise it but I actually give G Neville more respect as an astute business person then you or many others do.

All you’ve replied with is petulance, not really here to stoop that low. Just want debate and discussion so please if you don’t agree with me I respect that and I’m not here to only speak with people that agree with me, if you lack the ability to express a counter point then just ignore my posts and don’t feel the need to incessantly keep quoting me.

Have a good day.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
What your noticing is that fans always adjust their opinions to suit the agenda of the argument. When last season ended most were adamant Solskjaer needed a pre reason to prove his worth. Now the pre season has finished we've amassed a terrible 5 points from possible 12 having also lost to a relegation team in palace, the new narrative from fans is that Ole now needs three transfer windows to turn it around. Look at the contrast between needing a pre season and now three transfer windows. It's absolutely ridiculous Solskjaer is by every means a Manchester United player through and through, but he's no got the pedigree as a manager in fact he's a championship manager at best.
+1 “give him a window and see what he does next season” was the narrative last season.

romufc

So you are in the camp, I dont care what he does at Manutd, he has no pedigree so lets sack him?

So you want a manager with pedigree? ala Jose and LVG?

roonster09

Scout
I never said “evil” that’s a word you added because you’re not able to debate logically so you’re resorting to mockery. You might be too dense to realise it but I actually give G Neville more respect as an astute business person then you or many others do.

All you’ve replied with is petulance, not really here to stoop that low. Just want debate and discussion so please if you don’t agree with me I respect that and I’m not here to only speak with people that agree with me, if you lack the ability to express a counter point then just ignore my posts and don’t feel the need to incessantly keep quoting me.

Have a good day.
You came up with some weird theories, I posted Scholes and Neville's interview to prove what you said was wrong and you came up with even weirder post saying what they write doesn't matter, only what they say matters.

Please don't call anyone dense, it's very rich coming from someone who made up things and somehow came up with "Class of 92 wants Ole as manager as they want Giggs as replacement and then from there somehow jumped to Neville wants to take over ManUtd". fecking hell, take a break and think before posting. Manutd should be relegated for Neville and his friends to even afford ManUtd and invest money.

Co92 have no say in who is appointed and who gets time. Neville is just a pundit working for Sky. If they had any say, Moyes would have been manager.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
You came up with some weird theories, I posted Scholes and Neville's interview to prove what you said was wrong and you came up with even weirder post saying what they write doesn't matter, only what they say matters.

Please don't call anyone dense, it's very rich coming from someone who made up things and somehow came up with "Class of 92 wants Ole as manager as they want Giggs as replacement and then from there somehow jumped to Neville wants to take over ManUtd". fecking hell, take a break and think before posting. Manutd should be relegated for Neville and his friends to even afford ManUtd and invest money.

Co92 have no say in who is appointed and who gets time. Neville is just a pundit working for Sky. If they had any say, Moyes would have been manager.
Yes. It will be impossible for a multi billionaire, and a multimillionaire who also has experience running his own club and is a legend of the club they are trying to buy to get other investors.

You’re right. Gary Neville must look at himself as a United legend, the current state of United, his experience running Salford which now has its own documentary, his friendship and respect with a billionaire and he must think if Lim and me ever approach any Arabs / Russians etc about a takeover group they’ll laugh at us and say who are you and the fans omg how will I ever be able to sell them me being a part of that especially after the joy of being owned by the Glazers and my great work running Salford

From the very first post that I mentioned G Neville wanting to buy the club. I mentioned Lim and I also mentioned other investors would be need. So fact that you didn’t get it then or on the any other occasions that I mentioned it does make me think that you need to at least understand the posts that you’re trying to ridicule.

Foxbatt

What does he give us apart from great soundbites? Yes he has sold some players even without replacing them. We should not compare Jose's last half season to now. He imploded.
But apart from that he had a decent time and won us trophies in his first season and second place in his second. LVG won us the FA cup too. We were always in contention to win something then though not the PL or the CL.
Now we don't expect to win anything let alone qualify for the CL.
He needs to go. But we need to get someone who can compete with the top clubs.

roonster09

Scout
Yes. It will be impossible for a multi billionaire, and a multimillionaire who also has experience running his own club and is a legend of the club they are trying to buy to get other investors.

You’re right. Gary Neville must look at himself as a United legend, the current state of United, his experience running Salford which now has its own documentary, his friendship and respect with a billionaire and he must think if Lim and me ever approach any Arabs / Russians etc about a takeover group they’ll laugh at us and say who are you and the fans omg how will I ever be able to sell them me being a part of that especially after the joy of being owned by the Glazers and my great work running Salford

From the very first post that I mentioned G Neville wanting to buy the club. I mentioned Lim and I also mentioned other investors would be need. So fact that you didn’t get it then or on the any other occasions that I mentioned it does make me think that you need to at least understand the posts that you’re trying to ridicule.
The fact that you still don't understand how ridiculous the post is says it all. Whatever Neville says will have feck all impact on whether Ole will be given time. Linking backing Ole to Neville taking over ManUtd is one of the most ridiculous thing I have read on caf. This is even twisted than the shit I usually read on Italian team forums.

Go and check how much Lim is worth and how much ManUtd is worth. Everyone will be selling half and half scarfs after throwing everything they have just to take control of the club.

:lol: now arabs are in the equation, they don't need Gary Neville brokering the deal for them.

Last edited:

ash_86

We only need to see the players Ole has brought in. All 3 of them immediate impact and one of them just awarded the POTM and deserved it. I think we will be a very exciting team by next summer when he could bring in 3 or more players in. Then i expect him to compete for trophies. I'm pleased with the progress both on and off the pitch as of now.

hocane

Ole doing a good job?

- 3 wins the last 18

- Worst win % of any permanent Man Utd manager.

- Worst start to the season in almost 30 years.

- Best player want out, clear limits in the team.

- De Gea hesitant to sign new contract

- Breaking negative records left, right and center

Status
Not open for further replies.