Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl's a minger

Don't know whether to laugh or cry. The man is so far out of his depth. I'm almost at the stage where I feel sorry for him. No need to worry though I'm sure in his after match comments he'll spout his generic turd and all will be well next week.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Don't know whether to laugh or cry. The man is so far out of his depth. I'm almost at the stage where I feel sorry for him. No need to worry though I'm sure in his after match comments he'll spout his generic turd and all will be well next week.
Why would you feel sorry for him? Hes getting paid millions for this.

reddevil80

Surely those who want him to stay are going to have a double look at this tumescent crap we are being fed game after game. How the hell does pereira and fred keep getting game time? Plus, for me, Martial isn't up to much. I personally would like to see the back of him with the aforementioned two as well, ooh, preferably with Ole heading the way.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Need more threads about how it you want him to go then you aren't doing football right. Aston villa at home is tough

DRM

Spurs and city next :lol:

This is gonna get very ugly soon!!

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
We mustn’t stick with Ole, Pochettino will have us playing the right way.

We mustn’t stick with Ole Pochettino will give us brilliant football each day

Let all begins to celebrate Pochettino appointment day.

sect2k

No irony I am calling twats out for being twats... Ole may well not be good enough but he isn't a clown or any other slur that people wanna sling at him.
And he's calling out Ole for being a clown, as is his prerogative and a sentiment many will likely share. Great player, joke of a manager.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Villa is tough game. And we were without McT. Hard to beat Villa without McT.
Good result. Another comeback against last years championship team.

el3mel

Un fecking believable. Win against Villa at home would have put us in 5th with 6 points off 4th. We go on and draw with such pathetic performance and stay in 9th.

4 wins out of fecking 14 matches in the league. Win rate about 28%. Fecking unacceptable.

This isn't going anywhere. Two upcoming matches against Spurs and City. Will be lucky to get anything more than 1 point.

Bojan11

Needs 3 or 4 more windows according to Neville. Great player. But just like most players under Fergie he’s a terrible manager.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm sick of him subbing on Lingard first.

We need a goal so get Greenwood on with Rashford, Martial & James.

Status
Not open for further replies.