Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

M16Red

:lol:

The latitude this guy gets

He chose to go with this callow squad
Have you ever removed chipboard? That's what's happening here, he was hoping the players were better and they've been found wanting.

M16Red

Anyone supporting Ole has to be a rival fan it's not conceivable the support Ole gets on here. Before this game was played Ole wasn't good enough so these results are no suprise. If the glazers don't sign anyone this window they will sack Solskjaer at the end of the season.

Top four or out the door. Simple
I read this as the glazers are not fans of there own business.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
What a fecking joke of a manager, he is the worse manager in the league. We are stuck with a bad version of Myese.
It was telling they (City) weren't bothered about the third goal. Not even a smile.

I've never seen that under any other manager

I get every defeat is going to bring out the idiots but come on look at the XI we had to pick tonight, look at the players who were missing, look at who we were playing, are you really telling me tonight was down to the manager?

We could have been a full strength and still be beaten by City
The idiots are definitely on the other side of the fence here.

We played the same midfield vs. Sheff United and also went 3-0 before changing it. Ole has taken a squad that finished 2nd and ripped it to pieces, and this is what we have.

Every new manager should just gut his squad to the level in which any defeat can be answered with, "but look how shit our squad is", it's genius.

Giggsyking

The look on Ole's face at the end speaks volumes.

He is not happy.
He is not happy with what, he should go now to presser and resign in front of the journos and say " I am not qualified to manage a club of this magnitude".

DRM

He’s making it really really difficult to not be criticised. Leaving Maguire on against Wolves was stupid enough. How on earth can you think it’s a good idea to play against a city team with Lingard and Perreira ahead of Fred in midfield. I think naive is a kind word to use in this instance.
The mismanagement of this squad all season including the transfer window is causing a lot of our issues at the moment.
Exactly this, tactically outclassed but its not as if he made it hard for pep. A fecking school boy could've told you that perreira and fred in midfield will not work!

passing-wind

We can point the finger at Ole all we want

We can change the manager now but it won’t change a fecking thing.
Just tell that to Leicester when they finished 14 points behind us last year in 9th, chucked in Rodgers and now are second to Pool. How do you guys come up with these types of comments do you watch football ? :lol:

DRM

I get every defeat is going to bring out the idiots but come on look at the XI we had to pick tonight, look at the players who were missing, look at who we were playing, are you really telling me tonight was down to the manager?

hmmm yes if only we hadnt got rid of fellaini, herrera, lukaku, smalling, sanchez and NOT replaced them!

ottosec

Stealing a living. No results or qualifications, yet still in charge after more than a year.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Have you ever removed chipboard? That's what's happening here, he was hoping the players were better and they've been found wanting.
He must be a fecking imbecile in that case because even Stevie Wonder could see these players are shite.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The idiots are definitely on the other side of the fence here.

We played the same midfield vs. Sheff United and also went 3-0 before changing it. Ole has taken a squad that finished 2nd and ripped it to pieces, and this is what we have.

Every new manager should just gut his squad to the level in which any defeat can be answered with, "but look how shit our squad is", it's genius.
:lol: A squad that finished 2nd

I'll give you one thing that's a new argument against Ole I haven't seen yet and I thought I'd seen them all

Paul_Scholes18

What is our club doing at the moment? We need to bring players in or change manager, but we are doing nothing. It has been the same in many January windows before. I can understand giving him to the summer, but at least give him 1-2 players. Or do they want to wait for a new manager to bring in players suited to his team?

Gopher Brown

Yes it will.

Won't make us World beaters but it'll change plenty.
Not with the endless weaknesses we have in the squad. I honestly can’t fault their effort today, but the ability to play out of tight spots and find the right pass was amateurish. That’s because of poor players.

Jose had better players and he was still shite. As did Van Gaal, and Moyes, and they were shite too.

Ole is shite, but some of the players are more shite.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Did you watched the game? When he changed formation and one, only one player we looked much better.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His done a great job of turning us into banter FC. Only took him 13 months! Amazing stuff, Ole and Jesse have done a great job.

izec

It wont get better with him. He wont be able to bring better players with him anyway. It is the only way he can improve, not tactically or through motivation, but only with new transfers. Showed today how inept he is in the first half, absolute naive.

Give Poch the job in the summer, at least he can coach some patterns and some players would still want to play for him.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Micah talking so much sense tonight.
Ex united players making excuses as normal, but as Micah said, you can't always try and hit on the counter, and compared the two midfields and the vast difference in quality.

Just tell that to Leicester when they finished 14 points behind us last year in 9th, chucked in Rodgers and now are second to Pool. How do you guys come up with these types of comments do you watch football ? :lol:
I swear it's genius, go into a club, sell or see the following move on: Fellaini, Smalling, Sanchez, Darmian, Lukaku, Herrera, alienate Matic.

Then let the fans defend your utter shite record because "what could anyone do with this squad".

The answer, don't have that fecking squad you moron, replace players or keep players. Even more genius was that all of the outgoings were unpopular, do it doesn't matter than Smalling is miles better than Jones, or that Fellaini is miles better than Andreas, many of the Ole-backers are just delighted they are gone. Us being weaker matters not, getting them gone was somehow more important.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
hmmm yes if only we hadnt got rid of fellaini, herrera, lukaku, smalling, sanchez and NOT replaced them!
Other than Herrera every one of those player exits were celebrated with much fanfare on here so it's duplicitous as feck to throw that back in Ole's face.

Coincidentally Herrera was the one player he begged to stay but he had already agreed a deal before Ole was even appointed as caretaker.

Giggsyking

The level of mediocrity some fans reached is unbelievable, WTF does "every defeat" means? It is not like we win 5 games then get a defeat!! ffs we have won once in the last 4 games, and twice in the last 6. Time to wake up.

Gopher Brown

Yeah, I watch football. Is there any need for smart arse comments?

charlenefan

Did you watched the game? When he changed formation and one, only one player we looked much better.
Yeah I'm pretty sure City laid off us in the 2nd half

As for Matic not starting, I'm really not sure he's capable of 3 games a week anymore and if it weren't for the injuries would have probably been sold this month anyway

Robbie Boy

Are there many of the girl scouts brigade left at this point? Yay look at me I joined a brigade on an internet forum but I fail to see how utterly deluded I am. Ole in yay.

M16Red

He must be a fecking imbecile in that case because even Stevie Wonder could see these players are shite.
He probably did, but what is he going to do? I could put many names in here we've purchased over the years that are not great hell one one was jogging back today for the second.

JustAGuest

Still you get some posts on how starting X over Y is what went wrong this game...

charlenefan

The level of mediocrity some fans reached is unbelievable, WTF does "every defeat" means? It is not like we win 5 games then get a defeat!! ffs we have won once in the last 4 games, and twice in the last 6. Time to wake up.
How many games do you deem acceptable for this side to loose?

M16Red

Are there many of the girl scouts brigade left at this point? Yay look at me I joined a brigade on an internet forum but I fail to see how utterly deluded I am. Ole in yay.
Me, have you seen the Numan web site.

NoPace

I think it's fair to say the Prem squads are basically like this:

Tier 1: Liverpool, Man City
Tier 2: Tottenham
Tier 3: Chelsea, Leicester
Tier 4: Arsenal, United

Tottenham and Arsenal underperformed so their manager got sacked.

Leicester has overperformed (only have plus depth at CM and Perez-Barnes-Gray-Albrighton and Iheanacho (who I like in general but has been poor) is a weak set of non-Vardy and Maddison attackers they badly need to upgrade).

Arsenal underperformed so their manager has been sacked and Chelsea and United are where they should be, though Chelsea's squad has much more talent than ours, just less experience with guys like CHO, Mount, James and Tomori all looking promising.

So, Ole has been par. Good enough to keep til this summer as he's playing enough youth, but not enough to get another year. If Pochettino is the guy, hire him now, otherwise get the (young, technically ambitious) guy locked up and have him take over the day the season ends.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We can give him all the time he wants, it won't get better. Ole will not the attract the players he thinks he needs and will settle for the likes Longstaff and nothing will change next season.

That's not even taking the limits as a manager, his crap team selections, man management and poor coaching team he assembled.

gica_7

Ole is nowhere near United level. We all know that. But only his dismissal will change absolutely nothing. Replace him with Poch, sooner or later he will fail. Ole wanted a forward, I think he also wanted a midfielder. He got none. Just like Jose didn't get a defender. There is absolutely no structure at this club and Woodward actually believes it is a working structure. He barely got 3 players in a whole summer window and he actually believe it is difficult to do so.

Liverpool, City, PSG etc. all have a working structure. A structure that is very different than ours. Yes, Ole should have gone months and months ago. But, Woodward should have gone years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.