Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Apparently some consider this a good enough performance despite Alisson not putting on any effort in any save. Has been a game completely under control for them but well, that's our expectations at the moment, to annoy Liverpool a little bit.

Anyway a game not worth discussing any more.
And yet AP and Martial both missed sitters and if Fred could shoot we may have come away from this with something. I don’t blame Ole for this result, I blame the board for not replacing players, we are down to the bottom of the barrel now

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Please be the end of him. Sickening performance.
Apparently some consider this a good enough performance despite Alisson not putting on any effort in any save. Has been a game completely under control for them but well, that's our expectations at the moment, to annoy Liverpool a little bit.

Anyway a game not worth discussing any more.
What did you two expect really from today? They have won EVERY game this season bar the one at OT and despite them clearly being the better team we did not embarrass ourselves either. They were scared the last 10 mins and we could have been faced with ironic "Oles" as they passed it around us but we threw the sink at them and they scored their second from a counter in the last minute.

We also were without out two best players.

Jibbs

He should be sacked for his lack of man management. First Pogba, then McT and now Rashford. All injured because they were either rushed in too soon or played when there was no need of it.

predator

Youth NITK
Cant really criticise him for today because we actually were close to being the only team to get another point off them at the end. My mind is made though regarding his role - he isnt capable of bringing us back to the top of english football with or without investment.

Judas

Open to offers
In theory imagine if rushing Rashford to play a FA cup 3rd round reply has a massive impact on his future career. It's absolutely gutting, of course he might be fine, but who knows, it can be a serious issue.

RUCK4444

Feckin embarrassment half the posters in here.

We played well in spells without our two best players, better than we have played since we drew with them actually.

I hope the clowns are enjoying their new sport of Ole bashing. Taking the piss out of a video where he is basically asking the team to be compact, laughing as if you know feckin anything about coaching.

I swear the only thing worse than our recent fall from Grace is the absolute state of our fanbase.

Call me a top red all you like, I just prefer to show a bit of feckin backbone instead of rolling over and playing some self loathing parody on here.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He should be sacked for his lack of man management. First Pogba, then McT and now Rashford. All injured because they were either rushed in too soon or played when there was no need of it.
Almost cost us Maguire, too, the other week.

Jinn

These aren't assumptions though. Some were saying in the matchday thread we didn't deserve to lose. You're not the one who isn't reading the posts.
Do you associate yourself with the nutjobs in the match day threads?
That's your mistake right there.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
He's panicking. He had us believe rashford could possibly be back this week. He is gonna end up wreking our squad with injuries as if he hasn't already.

But then we need some more damn players. Woodward and our recruitment is the real problem, ole is just a cover up

Giggsyking

I want this novice out as soon as possible, not because of this match because there were nothing for him he could do better, we know his managerial level and it was good game for his quality as a manager, but he should go. It is obvious he is mediocre, no matter how many good players we could have today, he would always be the weakest point in the team. Just worsening Rashford's injury because he wanted to win a stupid meaningless match in the FA cup tell the level of his planing and ability to steer the squad. What difference would that done to us if he had not played Rashford in the cup game? go out of the cup? so fecking what, it is a meaningless tournament that will not affect our champions league 4th spot race. He should go, I know he will not leave. He will be excused every time he fail tills the board will get tired of him and fire him next year. I personally lost faith for him to be sacked this season.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
And yet AP and Martial both missed sitters and if Fred could shoot we may have come away from this with something. I don’t blame Ole for this result, I blame the board for not replacing players, we are down to the bottom of the barrel now
“If there’s something there for us, I’ve got the backing to do something. But if it’s not the right thing I won’t do anything.”
Solskjaer talking about this window.
If we don’t get anybody we can’t just blame the board.

dove

The only reason that ended 2-0 was because liverpool forgot how to finish. If that game ended 6-0 most would have called it a fair reflection of the game, that's how bad we were.
I want Ole sacked I think he is seriously dragging us down as he is out of his depth here. However if there was a game to get upset and angry about, it's definitely not this one. Liverpool are the best team in the world and are miles ahead of us, and the rest of the league really.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They've created 5 chances in 4 minutes... progress?
Exactly. There was no pressure for them to do anything and they were just carving us open at will and some people think we played well. It could have been embarrassing by 60th minute. They literary created 3 clear chances which all could have resulted in a goal in 5 minutes of the first half. I honestly don't know how people can watch that and be in any way encouraged.

el3mel

What did you two expect really from today? They have won EVERY game this season bar the one at OT and despite them clearly being the better team we did not embarrass ourselves either. They were scared the last 10 mins and we could have been faced with ironic "Oles" as they passed it around us but we threw the sink at them and they scored their second from a counter in the last minute.

We also were without out two best players.
No result was expected today, and actually don't care about discussing such match into further details tbh. Only was surprised some in the matchday thread were considering this a decent showing and a good performance that we didn't deserve to lose with. Anyway, as I said, he deserves to be criticized for Rashford's problem more than today's result.

432JuanMata

Today isn’t the problem even though we could of been smashed 34 points is 23 games is the problem. I’m sure that last season we be 10th with that. Other top teams being crap is masking how bad we actually are

Eriku

Us losing away to a team that nobody but us have taken points off, and who are on a 7 game streak without even conceding a goal, when we are missing the likes of McTominay, Pogba and Rashford, that is surely the final straw? Today is definitely the day to riot.

90 + 5min

Another good Solskjaer performence and good tactical setup. Shame we didn't have players to make the plan work. Big difference was quality of players and intensity. But we are getting there. Step by step. Sometimes one step down to take two steps up.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Goes both ways though. If Liverpool had been slightly more clinical with some of their efforts, like Henderson's shot that hit the post or Mane's shot that went inches wide, it would've been 5 or 6-0.

meamth

We played well in spells without our two best players, better than we have played since we drew with them actually.

I hope the clowns are enjoying their new sport of Ole bashing. Taking the piss out of a video where he is basically asking the team to be compact, laughing as if you know feckin anything about coaching.

I swear the only thing worse than our recent fall from Grace is the absolute state of our fanbase.

Call me a top red all you like, I just prefer to show a bit of feckin backbone instead of rolling over and playing some self loathing parody on here.
Ole can never win to these lot.

I don't mind the lost, it's painful, but nothing is more enraging than reading these lot taking the piss here.

El3mel for example, hanging around these threads and taking the biggest piss.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It is Liverpool away and i can't blame him for defeat. But first goal is on him. What is he trying to do with that zonal marking? It is best way to get a goal. Ridiculous man management. Especially against a team which have Van Dijk

golden_blunder

Staff
“If there’s something there for us, I’ve got the backing to do something. But if it’s not the right thing I won’t do anything.”
Solskjaer talking about this window.
If we don’t get anybody we can’t just blame the board.
Obviously he’s not going to just sign any player willy nilly, that wouldn’t do anything. They have to be the right players. But 2 players he wanted in, Haaland and Bruno, neither are there.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Oh shit, we've lost twice this month, Ole's golden rule of losing just once a month has went to shit, what do we do now?

Kostur

海尔的老板

Bit too late for that I'm afraid.

90 + 5min

Ole can never win to these lot.

I don't mind the lost, it's painful, but nothing is more enraging than reading these lot taking the piss here.

El3mel for example, hanging around these threads and taking the biggest piss.
Haters will hate. It is that simple. No rationall thinking. No trying to understand anything. Just hate. Towards manager. Towards players. Towards fans. As I said. Haters will always hate no matter where, who or what.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Rashford thing is absolutely unforgivable to both him and our medical staff, they all deserve to be fired after that.

meamth

How’s about we wait for official confirmation on Rashford from the club before shitting all over our manager.
Yeah. Blaming Ole for playing him with him knowing about a FRACTURE.

These people really never had a backbone or something.

They would rather believe a stupid tabloid over the logic of physio team.

Seriously man? You would think a top level physio team would allow someone like Rashford to cripple for life?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Haters will hate. It is that simple. No rationall thinking. No trying to understand anything. Just hate. Towards manager. Towards players. Towards fans. As I said. Haters will always hate no matter where, who or what.
Sorry I didn't quite catch that, what do haters do?

golden_blunder

Staff
Goes both ways though. If Liverpool had been slightly more clinical with some of their efforts, like Henderson's shot that hit the post or Mane's shot that went inches wide, it would've been 5 or 6-0.
Fair enough.
I wasn’t expecting anything from this match after seeing Rashford out tbh
Now after the injury news I’m not expecting much for the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.