Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delano

It's unbelievable that we are still sitting here giving Ole a free pass for everything. Because Woodward is also failure.

Teams managed by Sean Dyche, Steve Bruce, Eddie Howe, Nigel Pearson etc etc have beaten us this season. Do any of those guys have a better squad then us? It's an absolute joke that we are letting shit continue.

Toblerone92

I'm just incredulous that we spent 80 fecking MILLION on Harry Maguire, who had a solid debut and has been woeful ever since. We mock City for their 250 million pound back line but ours didn't cost much less but is ten times worse.

Here it is. This is 7 years in the making. Absolutely nothing wrong with tactics tonight, it is all about abilities! If you hang that on Ollie, you are in for another round of shit. I can’t believe (yes I can. FIFA fans..) Singing Glazers out tonight at OT. If we don’t get Fernandes done (and I’m not even sure he is good enough), and sign another striker they can feck off. But you are a bunch of no good cowards if you put this on Ole. Sure enough another agenda bitch fest here the next week. Enjoy!
How could every other manager do miles better than him with the same board then @Wolfmother ? :confused:

Mr Chutney

Mango Mango Man
Looked pretty defeated clutching at straws in that interview I thought! Not sure why he doesn’t just come out and say it like it is, not much to lose at this point is there?

Denis79

That was the most cringe worthy post match interview ever. He had no idea what he was saying.
Thought it was good compared to the shit he's been spewing lately. Atleast he admitted it wasn't good enough, which he has a hard time doing in the past.

There’s a reason Klopp turned this ‘circus’ down.
Yes there is @abailey123, as is well documented, he had a job at Dortmund and has never and never will leave a job mid-contract.

But what useless cnuts United are for trying. I mean, they are usless, but trying for Klopp when we got LVG was one of the few correct things they did. Appointing Moyes and Ole amongst the worst, fecking idiots.

Eddy_JukeZ

NBCSN commentators both talking about how Ole isn't good enough and that he has nothing to fall back on.

SemiPro

He had the chance there to put pressure on the owners and completely avoided the question. He’s done at this club.

vivaronaldo

cmon.....enough is enough ...............do the right thing and walk away

simply not good enough , not even close

and take the glazers and woodward with you

LJJT

He’s got to try and put a brave face on it and be as positive as he can. He needs backing with top players this window he’s been sold a lemon and needs backing. Shittest, smallest squad in years and position reflects that. Let’s not forget we are 5th, 6 points off 4th we are not in relegation zone. We pay the price for shit recruitment and players on bizarre contracts

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Go have a lay down, lad. It will pass.
I’d have Moyes Back in over Solskjær no questions asked. That’s how bad it is at the moment. I’d rather have a clueless manager than a completely incompetent one.

OLLY ORANGE

OLE INTERVIEW - Looked broken and ready to cry. Did not know what to say . You could see him cringing at his own comments.
Just call it as it is. Let rip into the board and the Glazers in what they are doing to the club and get the fans back on your side.

hobbers

He’s got to try and put a brave face on it and be as positive as he can. He needs backing with top players this window he’s been sold a lemon and needs backing. Shittest, smallest squad in years and position reflects that. Let’s not forget we are 5th, 6 points off 4th we are not in relegation zone. We pay the price for shit recruitment and players on bizarre contracts
So fecking what? We're 4 points off 14th!

We're paying the price for shit recruitment and hiring a diabolically shit manager.

Denis79

He's gone, I can't see him keeping his job. Even Rio isn't watching his back.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Here it is. This is 7 years in the making. Absolutely nothing wrong with tactics tonight, it is all about abilities! If you hang that on Ollie, you are in for another round of shit. I can’t believe (yes I can. FIFA fans..) Singing Glazers out tonight at OT. If we don’t get Fernandes done (and I’m not even sure he is good enough), and sign another striker they can feck off. But you are a bunch of no good cowards if you put this on Ole. Sure enough another agenda bitch fest here the next week. Enjoy!
Wolff is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.