Ole Gunnar Solskjær press conference: Wolves (A)

choccy77

Ole might as well just have said, Phil is holding my kids hostage, next question.

And on Donny, he might just as well have said, he's so shit he makes Matic look like Xavi.

As for the ronaldo comment at the end, saying Ronaldo knows we are here.................hmmmmmm

Last edited:

Red_Aaron

The Ronaldo comments will dominate the headlines of course but I enjoyed his Jones comments.

Too many people have forgotten there's a human being there who's body has broken down over a near 3 year period. Phil has not once spoken out or made excuses, he's tried his bollocks off to get fit because he wants to play for Manchester United. To attack his contract is to make pointless comments about the industry itself, its not exclusive to him and there's plenty of players all over the world who are perfectly fit and never playing - they're the ones stealing a living

Glad to hear the club are intent on getting him fully fit and approaching it in the right way and should they manage it he has every right to fight for his place before looking elsewhere for regular football which I'm sure he will.

Anyways, to the Ronaldo thread!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
"I didn't think Ronaldo was going to leave Juventus, speculation the last few days.
"We have always had good communication, Bruno has been talking to him. He knows how we feel about him, if he was ever going to move he knows we are here."

He has no clue what's going on. Meanwhile City have this deal tied up.
Right

devips

The Ronaldo comments will dominate the headlines of course but I enjoyed his Jones comments.

Too many people have forgotten there's a human being there who's body has broken down over a near 3 year period. Phil has not once spoken out or made excuses, he's tried his bollocks off to get fit because he wants to play for Manchester United. To attack his contract is to make pointless comments about the industry itself, its not exclusive to him and there's plenty of players all over the world who are perfectly fit and never playing - they're the ones stealing a living

Glad to hear the club are intent on getting him fully fit and approaching it in the right way and should they manage it he has every right to fight for his place before looking elsewhere for regular football which I'm sure he will.
Yes, Ole was absolutely right in standing up for Jones. Rio, I suspect, had something personal going against Phil Jones.

Shimo

Anyways, to the Ronaldo thread!
Avoided the forum because am still angry about how Ole managed the game last week but, very glad to hear Ole say Rio was out of order and it was exactly that. Love Rio but, that was just pure nasty from him. Having played with Jones, only thing I can think of is there is some kind of history that lead to those comments. Maybe like many, miffed at the whole #4 shirt not going to Varane or thinking about it Varane could have been here instead of Jones all these years.

Anyway - the match on Sunday. Ole needs to get things right this time. Can't be scared to go look for the winner. Bringing Scott on instead of a attack minded player, Lingard getting only a few minutes to make an impact. League will be won or lost by winning almost every game that are not City, Chelsea, Liverpool. Can't be okay with a draw.

Pavl3n

What he said about Jones really cracked me up.
"He's had horrible 18, 19, 20 months. And probably a year before that."
:lol:

BarstoolProphet

This was Ole's 'Pep announces Thiago' moment. Complete turn of events from what the papers were reporting.