Ole Gunnar Solskjaer | W15 D2 L4

Is Ole a good appointment?

• Total voters

Moorie86

Wasn‘t he sacked by Crystal Palace or some lower table PL club a while ago? Smells like Milan appointing Seedorf, Inzaghi, Gattuso etc and not getting any rewards
He’s only here till end of the season (at the moment) let’s see what he does

Kostur

海尔的老板
Cannot say a bad word about him, such a nice guy, hope this doesn't turn into some kind of a nightmare for him. Fingers crossed.

Sing you a song

If true a great interim choice .will have every single fan on his side, players will have nowhere to hide now as the manager is one of the most loved characters in our history

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Supersub is such an oxymoron. But welcome back Solksjaer. Please bail us out as you have countless times before.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If he can get Lukaku back firing again it will be his greatest managerial achievement to date

Zlatattack

Yay! I loved Ole as a kid. Hopefully he can get our strikers firing! Would love for him to be a success.

RedCurry

If he goes on the be a successful long term manager for us, it would be so much more meaningful.

Snafu17

Treat it as a fun little nostalgia based run. We're going to have a new manager in the summer and if not, that'll mean Ole will do an impossibly good job.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ole Ole Ole Ole!

Made up about him getting a gig. Even it's only for 6 months. Who knows though? He might be a revelation! Here's hoping!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Welcome, Ole! This is making me nervous though. It will not be fun if he fails spectacularly and Manchester will hate Norway forever.

deafepl

If he can get Lukaku back firing again it will be his greatest managerial achievement to date
Or scoring 5 against team in the league will be one of his greatest achievement, not even Moye, LVG and Jose managed to do that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm not expecting miracles, attacking football and some younger players getting game time is all I ask. Let's hope he can raise the morale of the team and fans a bit.

AshRK

Not the greatest appointment but could have been worse. I think the best thing about this appointment is he will play academy players too. Enough of fellaini, young, Valencia etc. Give those playing time to periera and other young players

Eddy_JukeZ

If he gets top 4, is he likely to be a candidate for the job permanently? It'd be some achievement based on how far away we are.
With how far we're off points wise at the moment, it'd be a good achievement.

Should be considered certainly.

MAME DIOUF 32

If he can turn Lukaku into something other than a useless lump it'll be his greatest footballing achievement. A Champions League winning goal will pale in comparison.

If he gets top 4, is he likely to be a candidate for the job permanently? It'd be some achievement based on how far away we are.
I don't think so, I don't think the timing works, if we get top 4 it will be in the last week of the season, at that stage we should have the perm manager wrapped up (just not announced).

Andersonson

As a Norwegian im excited! A true legend for me. But his time at Cardiff was really really poor. He bought alot of Norwegians that we all said were nowhere near PL-level. He even bought Kenwyne Jones... Hopefully this wasnt all him and maybe he has learned from it. Full support anyways. Olè Olè

Reactions: Ødegaard

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ok, i love Ole the same like anybody else here but he was awful in Cardiff. Why him? And does this means that we are not interested in Zidane?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
My brain is dubious, but my heart loves this decision.

Chairman Steve

I wonder how long it’ll be before we introduce our DoF figure, and whether it’ll give any hints as to who’ll be the new permanent guy.

Canagel

Yep as expected. Welcome back Ole.
Even more excited for Saturday now. Let's do this