Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's interview

Rafaeldagold

We had one of the most successful managers of all time in the post prior and it was the exact same. You can't blame the manager

Okay if he makes "animations" United are going to play better, you should have been a comedian
Yep you’re so right because it didn’t work totally with other successful managers (despite us winning things & getting top 4)

Then that means yes we should absolutely just settle for a shite manager.

What logical thinking. And 60% feel this way. We’re screwed

Bestietom

You can see more and more in these threads that most fans are losing patience now. It's a pity that fans can't show this at games, by demonstrating what they want, to Woody and the Glazers.
They don't read or pay any attention to this forum, so it's useless showing your anger here. it needs to be heard by Woodward and the Owners.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
You can see more and more in these threads that most fans are losing patience now. It's a pity that fans can't show this at games, by demonstrating what they want, to Woody and the Glazers.
They don't read or pay any attention to this forum, so it's useless showing your anger here. it needs to be heard by Woodward and the Owners.
Fans will never boo their players during a game or the manager. Consider that a good thing.

I think they are pretty aware when a manager has no backing. Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho weren’t shown mercy. I think many fans still back Solskjaer or at least feel that there’s no benefit in sacking Solskjaer right now especially when there’s no replacement.

fergiesarmy1

It’s a pity we aren’t demonstrating against woody and the glazers I’d say.

Wolff

Two different types of fans. Black and white shortsighted ones, who went their general frustrations at the world on a football forum (and a few “you know who”, who dress themself up pretty, and fans who actually know how to support their team. Come May and there is no progress, then you will see it at the stadium to. But for now they are not stupid enough to voice a reactionary self implode voice. But discussing at a more sensible level. Read that piece from Schmeichel today?

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Who said anything about booing players, or the manager. I'm talking about Glazers and Woodward, read it again mate.
Wasn’t really clear in your post. All I got was fans are losing patience and we should demonstrate it to hierarchy... And we are in the Ole thread.

What do you expect them to do during a game to Glazer when he’s never there?

Bestietom

Wasn’t really clear in your post. All I got was fans are losing patience and we should demonstrate it to hierarchy... And we are in the Ole thread.

What do you expect them to do during a game to Glazer when he’s never there?
Oh but they have been here, and Woody is here most weeks. I do know what thread we are in, I'm only answering you.

Keefy18

Again... open your eyes. He might be there 9 games in but he’s already playing better football than Ole. Do I think Lampard will win Chelsea the league? Probably not but he’s building something when they was in the same position as us. Lost.

Long term vision enit. The club has it and you believe it so why can’t you accept my long term vision that Chong won’t make it?
His "mocking" happened at a stage where he was too far gone. Ole had already made the decision to sell long before that. You think he was sold because he mocked his team mates? Jog on.

You want to know what happens when you sell your best striker and don't replace him? Look at Costa at Chelsea with Conte. Now Lukaku is no Costa, but his goal impact was material to our season just like Costa and Ole has sold him and 3 others without replacement. You're a bit dim if you think that's not naieve.

We all know what his level can be when fully fit. We all know when fit he can be of good purpose. We are paying half his wages, it's a daft move and it shows even more today when we have fecking PEREIRA in the front 3.

Oh grow up youl find players speaking out of line all the time. Pogba has spoken of new challenges, Eriksen speaks openly about wanting out. "Openly mocked the club" - its such a frivolous term. Sell when you have a replacement. Don't sell because they hurt your feelings.

Is your Herrera point some sort of wind up? You can't be serious. Herrera was a very good servant to the club and players haggle over contracts all the time. You need a real view of the world, no one these days will sign for a club and not try and get the best deal. Moreover his wages weren't that unrealistic because a club was more than happy to pay them despite him being a squad player. He's more established in his role than Rashford is, so I'd have no problem seeing him on 200k for 2 years. Point is, we still didn't replace him :lol:. Daft.

Left the most nonsensical part of the post last I see.
No one would call him a coward because as I said he'd have culled 4 players which is still a fair bit in your first fecking window. He could drop Lukaku and keep him on bench to send a message and everyone is happy. Or he could have sold Lukaku and kept Sanchez, no one will call him a coward because we all know Sanchez is hard to shift fully with his wages. Instead we entered into a shitty deal for him where we still pay him to score goals for Inter.
When did I say world class? Here's a list of players that would 1) materially improve our squad 2) went for great value and 3) are in the positions we need:

- Ndombele (40m)
- Haller (40m I think too?)
- Lozano (40m EUR)
- Brandt/even Thorgan Hazard (combined 45m)
- Hakem Ziyech (decent release clause)

Whilst granting a couple may have not been achievable for unknown reasons, I can pick at least 2 that were open goals (Haller, Lozano).

You think Haller wouldnt have wanted to join us? Lozano? feck me you're so far up Ole's crack he can do no wrong for you isn't it :lol:

No one said we should challenge a league title this year. What the feck are you even on? Literally not a single person in this thread would think that this season.
What an absolute muppet you are! I genuinely couldn't even be ar$ed reading ANY of this, cause about 2 comments after you posted this another member posted how much of a spoiled, impatient brat you are and yes....yes you do expect constant league challenges, cause in the space of 1 whole month you've done a 180.

If you can't support he club in times of trouble you don't deserve to support when its winning.

Perhaps Real, City or PSG is more in line with your childish demands?

Mainoldo

What an absolute muppet you are! I genuinely couldn't even be ar$ed reading ANY of this, cause about 2 comments after you posted this another member posted how much of a spoiled, impatient brat you are and yes....yes you do expect constant league challenges, cause in the space of 1 whole month you've done a 180.

If you can't support he club in times of trouble you don't deserve to support when its winning.

You half asleep?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

No one posted anything to me. And no one expects constant league challenges. You're just making shit up, again.