Ole named Manager of the Month

Chairman Steve

Who's the one on the far right? "MD"?
Mark Dempsey

He is OGS' entrusted assistant. He used to be a youth coach at Utd then linked up with OGS at youth level and has largely followed OGS since leaving Utd the first time.

Ainu

Ole said he doesn’t really believe in individual awards in a team game, to which henfollowed up with saying if he’s won the PL manager of the month award, it must mean we’ve been the best team, not the best individual. He’s doing no wrong at the moment, must be great working with a character like him.
The contrast with his predecessor couldn't be greater. This last month has been as close to perfect as anyone could've dared to hope.

Tony247

How the heck Ole won motm award?? He just had to be there and smile. Even Ince could do that.

Chairman Steve

I believe Emilio Alvarez used to be the goalkeeper coach at Atletico Madrid when DDG was there. He was apparently the man behind their good glut of goalkeepers back then like Asenjo coming through as well as DDG.

He's doing a hell of a job, if he's also getting Romero looking sharp for the intermittent games too.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

RedRotorhead

It's only manager of the month..

Just kidding, well deserved and fantastic job by Ole!

This one is the first of many to come!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Well done to Ole!

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Squeezing 120% from under-performing squad.

Great to see someone in FA giving a credit.

OldPop

Everything else had been strange. So happy that Ole got the award and shared it with the rest of the team, very well deserved!

SAFMUTD

A little bit of luck but great job overall, I expected him to do well but this has been just fantastic. Not only for the results but the playing style.

Well deserved long may it continue.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
If there ever was a pundit of the month award I would have expected Ole to win it, all he would have to do was show up and moan about how easy his own actual job is.

Rozski

Of course he gets the whole coaching staff in for the picture. Classy dude.
This picture says so much about the man. God I hope we keep him. I think I’d be bitter and wondering “what if” for years if we don’t. I don’t even care that much about trophies. He’s brought the joy of supporting United back and these last two months have just felt “right” again and that’s priceless.