Ole post match rant vs Everton

Irrational.

I've never seen him like this, he was absolutely livid. What did people think? He had some valid points but it seems like he's cracked - the pressure is telling.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Chicharito_

Love it as he absolutely right, why on earth did we not play on Sunday?!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I've never seen him like this, he was absolutely livid. What did people think? He had some valid points but it seems like he's cracked - the pressure is telling.
He has a point but it’s always been the case at the big clubs. We shouldn’t have been playing 12:30 on Saturday.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
probably just getting out some frustration and I don't blame him really.

He's been hammered this week, he knew if we lost this it was probably no going back.

He's right that playing Wednesday away in turkey shouldn't be playing Saturday lunchtime.

He has a point but it’s always been the case at the big clubs. We shouldn’t have been playing 12:30 on Saturday.
Not in this type of season though. We've had way more CL matches crammed in than usual, it's always a lot more spread out.

Dr. StrangeHate

It definitely looks like his job is on the line now. This is not the rant of a man who is safe in his job.

Irrational.

He's absolutely right but it seems like he's lost his cool there. Don't blame him, but it's the first time I've seen him this worked up.

SER19

2 years of moaning about him being tepid. Once he let's go it means he's cracked. It's unwinnable for him with some people.

He's dead right, to complain but also to show some fight and siege mentality instead of talking about how his job was saved

Untd55

Boohoo. Everyone has to deal with the same stuff and they earn enough to deal with it. No pity to be found here.

AshRK

Don't blame him one bit. Yes tmwe are a big club and everything but why couldn't we play on sunday. Didn't make one sense.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Can't believe people are saying he's cracked. Thought it was a proper great interview. Attention off the rest of the shite now. Well in Ole.

Tarrou

its pretty clever if the intention is to take the narrative away from him and his job being insecure

but he was genuinely rattled, for sure

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Absolutely brilliant and a masterclass from the man.

Cracking up? We’ve just beat one of the better teams in the league 3-1 away from home. Perfect time to do it.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
2 years of moaning about him being tepid. Once he let's go it means he's cracked. It's unwinnable for him with some people.

He's dead right, to complain but also to show some fight and siege mentality instead of talking about how his job was saved
Exactly this.Great out of Ole.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Boohoo. Everyone has to deal with the same stuff and they earn enough to deal with it. No pity to be found here.
No, teams that aren't in Europe never have to deal with it. Teams in other countries don't have to deal with this.

kps88

Seemed planned to me. He hinted a bit at it in the pre game presser and then said something like "more on that later". A Wednesday - Saturday early kick off is ridiculous though. Even more so when teams haven't had a proper pre season and the away game was in Turkey.

Untd55

No, teams that aren't in Europe never have to deal with it. Teams in other countries don't have to
We have a far bigger squad than those clubs. Our bench is almost on the same wages as those smaller team's first 11. I don't buy it myself.

They earn the wage, they have to do deal with it.

Jacko21

Agree with what BT Sport pundits said, this was Ole controlling the narrative, trying to summon a siege mentality etc.

I have no issue with that.

Fooza

Looked like he was going to cry - he is certainly feeling the pressure

edcunited1878

Eh, is he not allowed to show emotion or respond back? Or should he just sit on the bench looking at video replays?

He's always had fight in him and you're shocked it comes out? Baby Faced Assassin strikes again.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
He didn't look livid, he looked weak as hell. Like a little kid trembling because he got let off for being in big big trouble.

Schnappo

He was absolutely furious - strange to see him that angry particularly after a win. He's right though. There's no reason for an early kick-off on Saturday when we played on Wednesday yet City and Liverpool both play tomorrow despite playing on Tuesday.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Cracked?? So now speaking the truth is equal to cracking!!

Everything he's said is totally spot on. Why does a team that's travelled the breadth of the continent on Wednesday night playing Saturday afternoon? Especially when they can easily play on Sunday.

Will Singh

I absolutely love Ole, it looked like he’s felt the pressure and had to grow a pair. It’s a good thing but he just seems like he’s to nice for this level. I wish he can turn this around and he has got it in him to get a good run of wins.

Now if there’s a opportunity that we can get in a better manager do we get him and say bye to Ole?

For me I can’t see him levelling up at United.

Nep77

Absolutely loved that, hoping he will rip at our attackers in the dressing room for that display too.

dal

The man hasn’t cracked. It’s calculated, very calculated.

You think a man like Ole cracks. He’s been calm for 2 years, it’s all planned and I think he’s trying to win back some fan support.

He also knows there’s an international break and we’ve just won, so it won’t linger.

Hes spot on though, the whole world wants him to fail, even our own fans.