Ole Presser - Astana

Ventura

Speaking of 16 yo midfielders, we have a guy named Zidane in the academy. Could he be the saviour of our season?? Bring him up, Ole!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
16yr old player(midfielder) who trained with the first team yesterday.
Dad Richie, played in the youth for us. Remember him being labelled as the new Roy Keane.
Seems like yesterday I saw Richie playing. Where has the time gone?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
The real question is, will Gomes get full 20 minutes we all hope for, or will he only get 5 mins like Ole always does with his subs.

Kostov

Based on watching them, and not just in pre season
Not just in pre season? Considering that Chong has featured more in first team football, then you probably mean by watching them in the youth teams, which makes it even more confusing because Chong has been one of our best performers whenever I’ve seen the youngsters play, same goes for Gomes.

Lee565

Listened to the presser, it's hard to find a manger that always says the right things more so than Ole.

Happy to hear dalot is back and that fred and Tuanzebe will start tonight but then he confirmed lingard is fit which means one of the more promising and talented youngsters will miss out in a starting place tonight.

Adcuth

Not just in pre season? Considering that Chong has featured more in first team football, then you probably mean by watching them in the youth teams, which makes it even more confusing because Chong has been one of our best performers whenever I’ve seen the youngsters play, same goes for Gomes.
There's one thing looking good in a reserve game, but it's another showing the kind of quality that can be transferred up a level to the first team. My opinion is that he will struggle to make a permanent break through, each first team appearance he's made he looks out of place and lacking the required quality for that level.