Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeToldYou

This is far worse than anything served up by Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho, with all this talent at his disposal.

When will enough be enough?

I am raging.

SER19

It is so so so clearly not going to happen every day we wait is mental.

stw2022

I don’t care if Maguire shoves it up his arse and shits an own goal hat-trick, this is on the manager

davidmichael

Unfortunately the win on Wednesday means even getting hammered today means nothing, Wednesday was a plaster on a broken leg and the Glazer’s think that’s a good enough fix.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Even if tonight ends 9-0 to them he will be safe.

Rockets Redglare

Unfortunately the win on Wednesday means even getting hammered today means nothing, Wednesday was a plaster on a broken leg and the Glazer’s think that’s a good enough fix.
What clawing back a win against a shit Atalanta team covers him for this?

Trezeguet17

No one is bigger than the club. He must know that he is out of his depth and has to do what is best for the club, even more so as a United legend. He has to resign tomorrow.

youmeletsfly

Battering by LFC and then by City and he is gone, Ronaldo didn't come here to battle for 8th place, he will put serious pressure on Ole, and he should.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Gentlemen, the time has arrived. Ole will be gone by the morning. The absolute certainty of Liverpool coming to Old Trafford and winning surely has to be the final nail in his coffin. He did not even put up a fight or change his tactics, same crap hoping for a different result. So sad it had to end like this but the bleeding has to stop.

JG3001

Prefer Ten Haag still, but Conte would be a godsend to the team at this point, all this talk of going backwards with a new manager is nonsense. The current manager has been going backwards for months

AndySmith1990

He's a bottom 5 manager. Awful, awful.
He got sacked from a championship club. We knew he was one of the worst managers in the league since we hired him. It's only delusion and blind hope that caused us to buy in to the stupidity of "Ole's at the wheel'

Stactix

BBC
Defensive rankings for United this season:

Clean sheets - 18th

Tackles per game - 20th

Errors leading to shots - 20th

slored1

He got sacked from a championship club. We knew he was one of the worst managers in the league since we hired him. It's only delusion and blind hope that caused us to buy in to the stupidity of "Ole's at the wheel'
I was deluded enough to believe in him until the Europa final. He's a total fraud. Imagine if we had someone good.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Take a 3-0 here and he's in big trouble, with every chance he's gone if we don't beat Tottenham, then lose again to City.

Moyes was doomed after those two 3-0 home defeats against them.

NK86

2 simple passes with no pressure and pur defense is parted. What kind of training do we do? Cannot believe he is safe in his job.

Jaxa

There’s only so many times we can keep defending Ole with aww this player doesn’t take his chances, this player is shit at defending etc , yes that’s all true and sure we should have a few more goals than we should and a few less conceded but the utter state of this “team” and I say the word team very lightly is Sunday league performance week in week out at best, I can’t believe what I’m see with my eyes at times that this is Manchester United,

It is so fecking amateur and not good enough, this team is Ole’s team now and more important this style, this system, this is all Ole’s

led_scholes

If we make a comeback today, I ll become the most Ole in supporter. Alas, I don't see it. Hopefully this becomes a lesson and we stop using a player so out of form (Maguire).

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
2 simple passes with no pressure and pur defense is parted. What kind of training do we do? Cannot believe he is safe in his job.
What’s worse is not that this happened but rather that this has been happening for weeks now and yet we can’t do anything about it

CallyRed

Even if

We lose 6 nil
He says how we aspire to be more like Liverpool
He admits to sucking toes

He is safe

Josh 76

Just can’t understand how he could play the same team he did against Atlanta and Expect us to win against a better team than Atalanta

Yagami

Good post resistant
The fact that he's even still here is a sad indictment of what our club is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.