Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodzy

There is absolutely no way this man can keep his job after this. This battering has been the most inevitable thing for over a month now. We should have sacked before we got to this point, but now enough really is enough.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
God I feel so bad for Ole :( I actually feel really emotional. Wanted it to work so much with him but it’s obvious now it’s run it’s course and we need to move on. Honestly it’s so hurting and I’m so so sad. :(

::sonny::

Only Ronaldo showed some passion with that foul at the end

The others even don’t try to make a tackle

Smores

Same weaknesses and issues on show today, what exactly did the coaching team do to prepare the lads for thie?

Has anyone thought to coach Shaw?

el3mel

I can't take this anymore. I really can't. Just put us out of our misery already.

SAFMUTD

Surely this must be enough to sack him? I mean how much lower can we get?

fergosaurus

Most likely he will
Wouldn't surprise me. Felt sorry for him walking off the pitch. The board should've acted ruthlessly and replaced him at the end of last season so he could've walked out with his head held high.

Jezpeza

I have supported him and Think he had done okay with the players at his disposal since he was here, albeit with some dissapointing cup results. This season is actually where we have the squad (with some question marks over cm), and he needed to step up. Its the worst we have looked under him. Looks like he has lost it, huge regression from last season. We should have more or less maximum points before today from the fixtures we had. This form continues and we are going to get pounded week in week out by the top PL teams we face in coming weeks. Difficult to see who replaces him but we look a team crying out for a new manager bounce. If theres no change second half this will be 6 or 7.

Walters_19_MuFc

I appreciate what he's done since being, especially in regards to balancing our squad a bit more but its time for him to go. Getting exposed by the other three managers.

If he doesnt get sacked then he needs to resign because our club is a fecking embarrassment at the moment.

JG3001

If he wants to leave with a shred of respect, he should walk after this game. He always said he would if he felt this club was beyond him. Put your money where your mouth is, or is he actually waiting for the big pay out like we l suspect?

Drainy

He will. He knows he's not good enough. Deserves no hatred for trying but i think he will resign
He once said that he would resign once he's taken us as far as he can.. it's clear that moment has expired.

Thanks to him for his achievements as a player, and for initially steadying the ship, but the team on the pitch isn't being set up properly this season. It's clear as day.

padzilla

Hipster
If he really cared about the good of the club he would stand down at the end of this match.

el3mel

Just look at his face after the 4th goal. This guy is done. Just pull the trigger already goddamnit.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
Needs to go at half time honestly. This is just diabolical to an unimaginable degree. It’s like all our players just run towards the ball leaving a man wide open for the next pass.

Robbie Boy

How the actual feck do Chelsea have 8 more points than us and a plus 18 better goal difference, after 9 matches. Oh, and they've played better teams than us.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Time for him to leave. Conte is free, lets get him before Arsenal do.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
That's right Ole. Looking angrily at the defense will sort out everything :lol:

Just go please

Status
Not open for further replies.