Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dinostar77

Before everyone gets too excited. Dont forget glazers normally only sack when CL qualification is an impossibility. Though with the amount spent this summer I hope they act asap for once and get rid of him.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
can we start a gofundme for a plane and banner?
The scoreboard in glowing red was a big enough banner. As for the plane there are plenty at the airport and I am ready to pay for the cabfare OGS needs to spend to get there.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Ole is not the problem. Having a donkey as the captain simply because he is English and a CB is the problem.
Also how about continual use of players out of position? Dalot is a right back, used on the left; Sancho can play either, but favours his right - we use him mainly on the left, Mata came to us as a left sided central midfielder - played as a right winger. The list is endless and to be fair, goes further back than Ole. What happened to playing to a player's strength? The whole team is a mishmash - there's no unity, no cohesion, no structure, no strategy.

laughtersassassin

Before everyone gets too excited. Dont forget glazers normally only sack when CL qualification is an impossibility. Though with the amount spent this summer I hope they act asap for once and get rid of him.
Sacked Jose before.

Ole is just as bad now.

UnitedFire

My friend, we have arguably the best squad on the planet - we don't need to spend any more money.

I do agree though that a new manager may come in and get smashed against MCFC. So the timing of the sacking is not straightforward.
Perhaps sack him tomorrow, then put Carrick in charge until December, at which point bring in Zidane.
I just think that Ole needs to leave now because it is embarrassing for Ole to still be in the hot seat after performing so poorly and getting humiliated two weekends in a row.
I honestly think our midfield is the worst in the Prem.

Fred, McTominay and Pogba are all not good enough.

Pogba is easily good enough once every 10 games, but consistency wise its way too rare. He is a match winner once every 10+ games and a passenger in the other 9!

Matic is too slow.

Need to rework the whole midfield.

Fernandes just needs some proper coaching to join up the midfield.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Reluctantly changed my vote. I don't think it will help long term but he's lost the players.
there is no "long term" with the Glazers at the wheel. The people assembled to run this club are all Oles. Mates of mates of mates, desperately trying to mask their mediocrity, pretending to "do hard work". Hiding behind chliches like "United way" DNA etc.

Days like this exposes them hard though. THIS is the result of their "hard work".

A screenshot of the scoreboard should be made into a billboard poster and hanged over carrington for all to see. This is the thing you've accomplished.

AneRu

The top 3 look a lot better than the rest and will surely open up a big gap. Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton etc don't look brilliant and I think we'll be in the mix for that 4th position for most of the season - unless it slips away from us, Ole will keep his job.
You think the players will magically start playing for him after he naively led them into this blood path? He is done and the longer the board keeps him the worse damage will be to our season and future prospects.

It's about to get Mourinho level ugly and players like Ronaldo, Varane, Bruno etc won't take this lying down. There is potential for a mutiny and you don't want young players like Greenwood exposed to the nasty stuff that might crop up.

United Hobbit

Just sat back on the coach for the 7 hour drive home

That was the most pathetic, spineless, abysmal performance I've seen in a long time. And that says something after some of our performances lately

There was no desire, so much back sideways passing as if we were the ones 4-0 up.

No pressing. No work rate. Just jogging about casually. No trying to win the ball. No hard tackles. If I hadn't been there I'd have had said we were playing a non league side in the fa Cup.

He can't hide behind the red card as we were already 5 down at that point. Liverpool could have got more but took their foot off the gas

He was in his seat a lot of the first half. That just sends the message to the players this was acceptable. Or he doesn't know how to fix it so no point him standing up

He HAS to go. I'd have got rid of him after Leicester and never would have renewed him as all the signs were there. Get rid of him now, sign a decent midfielder in the January transfer window and we may JUST win a trophy

Thanks for that goal Ole but we MUST separate Ole the player and Ole the manager. He'd laid some decent foundations but it's time to go.

That was the worst performance I have seen in a long long time. I'd say he's lost the dressing room, the players have a lot to answer for they were playing Liverpool ffs but Ole must be sacked. Tonight.

The fans were fantastic, trying to rouse the team along despite being 5 down. Interestingly, I didn't here the Ole's at the wheel song (good) bar from the Liverpool fans

If someone could link me to what he has to say after this I'd be grateful!

I think he may just walk. Just a feeling I have.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Who was the clown that gave him the new contract? And fans backed that decision.

Some utterly clueless people in this club.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Had by far the easiest start to anyone in the league and we're 7th, level on points with Arsenal :lol:

Thing is, this season is still salvageable if we act right now. That's what makes it all the more infuriating.

Greck

Hated Jose and still can't understand how a manager with no trophies is considered as having the better tenure. Ole's only edge is in perception, being a United legend has given him a blank cheque to buy and pretend he's building a better tomorrow. We're on one of the meanest trophyless spells in england and are in full late 2000s Arsenal mode. Stacked squad getting laughed at every week.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Still all depends on who they bring in. There’s no perfect candidate available. Sacking Ole and bringing in Zidane who won’t coach the way we need, Conte who will just want to over spend and begone in a year, Ten Hag hasn’t got the experience to deal with players like Ronaldo or Pogba

izec

Still all depends on who they bring in. There’s no perfect candidate available. Sacking Ole and bringing in Zidane who won’t coach the way we need, Conte who will just want to over spend and begone in a year, Ten Hag hasn’t got the experience to deal with players like Ronaldo or Pogba
Pogba wont be here in a year. Ronaldo might be gone in 2 years as well.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Maybe at the end of season or around March/April if situation is beyond hope. Don't count on the club reacting earlier.

Infra-red

You think the players will magically start playing for him after he naively led them into this blood path? He is done and the longer the board keeps him the worse damage will be to our season and future prospects.

It's about to get Mourinho level ugly and players like Ronaldo, Varane, Bruno etc won't take this lying down. There is potential for a mutiny and you don't want young players like Greenwood exposed to the nasty stuff that might crop up.
I'm not sure these players are the type to chuck it, but we'll see.

My guess is that after this historic thrashing, we'll revert back to United circa Spring 2020 and predominantly play on the break. We aren't getting much from City or Chelsea, but I think we can potentially keep pace with the likes of Spurs and Leicester (ie in the mix for 4th).

RedDevil250

If he's not gone tomorrow by noon, after this performance and fans booing and leaving, I'm going to be fecking furious.

PlayerOne

Woodward won't let his last action be sacking a club legend and the new guy won't want his first decision to be sacking Ole.

We will wait until we're in Europa league and a few good players leave before even thinking about a new manager, but by then no manager will available and we're less than a 2 weeks away from preseason. But at least Gary will be happy the club gave his mate a chance to turn things around.

Wilt

He’ll be putting his own interest above that of the Club and supporters if doesn’t resign.

Failure to resign will prove Ole has neither any morals or backbone.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Just sat back on the coach for the 7 hour drive home

That was the most pathetic, spineless, abysmal performance I've seen in a long time. And that says something after some of our performances lately

There was no desire, so much back sideways passing as if we were the ones 4-0 up.

No pressing. No work rate. Just jogging about casually. No trying to win the ball. No hard tackles. If I hadn't been there I'd have had said we were playing a non league side in the fa Cup.

He can't hide behind the red card as we were already 5 down at that point. Liverpool could have got more but took their foot off the gas

He was in his seat a lot of the first half. That just sends the message to the players this was acceptable. Or he doesn't know how to fix it so no point him standing up

He HAS to go. I'd have got rid of him after Leicester and never would have renewed him as all the signs were there. Get rid of him now, sign a decent midfielder in the January transfer window and we may JUST win a trophy

Thanks for that goal Ole but we MUST separate Ole the player and Ole the manager. He'd laid some decent foundations but it's time to go.

That was the worst performance I have seen in a long long time. I'd say he's lost the dressing room, the players have a lot to answer for they were playing Liverpool ffs but Ole must be sacked. Tonight.

The fans were fantastic, trying to rouse the team along despite being 5 down. Interestingly, I didn't here the Ole's at the wheel song (good) bar from the Liverpool fans

If someone could link me to what he has to say after this I'd be grateful!

I think he may just walk. Just a feeling I have.
His last shot at redemption.

Buzz Mann

I've supported United for 40 years. Ole was one of my favorite players. Today I hurt on two fronts. My team and one of my favorite players, humiliated.

My son and I received our 7 shirts on Friday all the way down here in South Africa. We have vowed not to wear our shirts again until Ole is no longer at the wheel.

RiqCantona

I've backed him from day one. I've been one of his staunchest supporters till now, I have even argued for him with people here. But unfortunately, he has run his course. I have been a little shaky on my stance since the Aston Villa defeat, but rather its gone from bad to worse. This cannot go on any longer. Its time for a change.

As much as I love and respect him for what he has done so far, its #OleOut for me unfortunately.

PlayerOne

He's talking about them taking their chances and us not taking us again. Same crap after game, his not got a clue.

Woodzy

Didn’t sound like a manager that’s expecting to be sacked to me. Certainly not going to resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.