Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Has any single match desecrated the United name as much as the Liverpool game we just witnessed? That City plummeting didn’t feel as bad for some reason.

I love Ole and I wish we could keep him as part of the set up, maybe in a more stakeholder oriented role, but just not as manager.

SAFMUTD

As magical as that PSG come back was, god knows I would have rather lost it. Eventually that was what made the board sign Ole as a permanent manager and here we are now 3 years latter wasted.

Foxbatt

As magical as that PSG come back was, god knows I would have rather lost it. Eventually that was what made the board sign Ole as a permanent manager and here we are now 3 years latter wasted.
spot on. I hate Neymar and the rest of the idiots at PSG. They couldn't hit a barn door that night. Muppets the lot of them.

Loon

:lol:
Rodgers is waiting for an Arsenal or United to become available, then he'd dump Leicester. He's as unconvincing as his Liverpool and Leicester sides and his ego is bigger than his skillset. I'd hate if we hired him.

Drifter

American
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he has "come too far to give up" despite overseeing Sunday's 5-0 thrashing by Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Mohamed Salah claimed a hat-trick while Naby Keita and Diogo Jota also scored in the Reds' dominant win.
Solskjaer said the loss is his "darkest day" as manager but will carry on.

"I have come too far to give up. I am not built that way," he told BBC Radio 5 live.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I'd guess if anytime it will be the international break after losing to City. Otherwise he'll see out the season.

dinostar77

November 29th after we get battered by Chelsea having been battered by City a week earlier.

b20times

No way do we sack him, we have to put the message out that we are totally behind Ole come hell or high water.
We are Man Utd and we need to stand by our man.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is also the sentiments I feel. The fans contribute to the owners mediocrity by using the same fairytale argument that because things failed under Mourinho, hiring a renown manager is out of the question. I appreciate Solskjaer finishing second last season, however Poch did the exact same thing under Spurs and it is still totally disregarded.

The club should really look at Chelsea with Lampard last season and use that as a metric to move forward. LVG and Mourinho failing is on them exclusively, the glazers should be hiring a world class coach and they are available.
There's a difference, Chelsea have a owner who loves winning and understands football or at least hires people who provide him with solid advice. Our owners don't know what football is, Woody is a banker and the DoF we have in place either doesn't have much say or he also buys into the whole Ole fairytale; which is a whole different worry.

Also feel that Ole has made friends at high places and they have his back. This will get much, much worse. The season will be a write off and we could lose a few key players if we're not in the CL next season, which is a real possibility now.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Most expensive win in club's history

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he has "come too far to give up" despite overseeing Sunday's 5-0 thrashing by Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Mohamed Salah claimed a hat-trick while Naby Keita and Diogo Jota also scored in the Reds' dominant win.
Solskjaer said the loss is his "darkest day" as manager but will carry on.

"I have come too far to give up. I am not built that way," he told BBC Radio 5 live.
Honest. No other club of our stature would take him so he really has come too far to give up.

Ole the manager is becoming a bit of a cnut.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He looked absolutely broken walking off at full time.

Hard to see how he pulls the situation back under control, not only were we SO bad, it's not an isolated case, you could see this coming a mile off. So it begs the question if Ole had the answers why did we go up against Liverpool with the same line up and tactics that saw us tore to bits in the first half literally 4 days ago?

I can't see it, the pressure created by the result today with the fixtures coming up :nervous:

doomy20

What is the reason for waiting so long? Isn’t the club even more after money than us fans? What’s the point for them to wait so long and act kind towards failing managers?

Loon

The rumblings would have started now if he was going. They could not keep a lid on LVG and Mourinho's departures. Even Fergie's retirement leaked the night before.

Moriarty

A decision based on emotions. We should have stuck to the original caretaker plan and spent that time scouting the next manager.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
The rumblings would have started now if he was going. They could not keep a lid on LVG and Mourinho's departures. Even Fergie's retirement leaked the night before.
Thanks for killing my mood before going to bed. Thanks a lot. :(

Last edited:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Yep this.

The radio silence from the inept board will mean that they’re sitting hoping this passes over and they get through another season without doing anything.

People need to understand that they’re not owners who are capable of making normal decisions, and are also toxic and apathetic as a board.

I mean, even if they did sack him they’d probably manage to make some kind of surreal feck up of an appointment anyway - like Steve Bruce or something.

They’re just idiots when it comes to football.

And are also apathetic, dithering owners. They have no interest in building something great at Utd like City’s or Chelsea’s owners.

I’m just hoping that the team can pick itself up for Tottenham, because I guarantee you, Ole will still be at Utd for it.

Loon

I guess the decision, and responsibility to deliver the bullet, is still Ed Woodward's, right? Or is he on gardening leave or somesuch?

Status
Not open for further replies.