Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cfkane

Yeah I think Klopp respects United too though, he's not just a typical Scouse manager that hates us.

If I was a fan of theirs I actually would be sort of miffed, they had a chance to put double digits on us if they actually wanted to especially when we were down to 10 men.
I never thought I would say this about an LFC manager, but I like Klopp a lot. He seems a very nice and decent man. I loved the letter he wrote to a 10 year old United fan who had written him asking him to lose a few games. Still want his team to lose every game, but I respect him as a person for sure.

SeanyC

Look he has done a great job up to now, steadied the ship, got rid of deadwood starting with Afro Head felliani! Bringing some youth through, changed structures within the academy from what I have heard and read. Brought a good positive vibe to the place, Genuine nice guy and for all of the above I say thank you but that’s as far as he can take us.

there was a comment made on OTB podcast this morning in Ireland that he was the guy before the guy and I hope this is true, problem is viable options right now are not what we want but hopefully we can get someone in to take us to a level we haven’t been at for quite sometime. Fingers toes and eyes crossed

SirMattlives

If it is to be Conte, I hope we can look forward to him flying into the crowd when we score….I suspect he’d raise the roof with some antics, which might be a nice change

tomaldinho1

Fletcher at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel?
Fletcher Conte at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel?
Fletcher Conte Zidane at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel?
Fletcher Conte Zidane Rodgers at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What are we doing talking about temporary managers again? Club deluding themselves into thinking they’re slowly building something despite the fact they’ve signed two mid-30-somethings in the last 2 windows? More likely a bullshit report from Caught Offside to be fair.

lsd

The Oracle
It could be worse than that. It could be Woodgate.
Do you mean Woodward? I would actually live to see that. All the talk of him stepping down as CEO and the twist being it was too become manager :lol:

What better sight to have on the touchline than Ed

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
The biggest mistake Ole did imo was not getting a better team under himself. People who are better than him in training, tactics, etc. As a man manager I think he got everything and the players really like him and respect him.

Well, that did not happen and it’s time to act.
I agree with the better assistants point but I think he lacks the gravitas and the tactical knowledge to lead such a team. Those like old Fergie, Mourinho, Ancelotti who utilize this have a certain level in the game and are usually very charismatic as most leaders are.

Foxbatt

Do you mean Woodward? I would actually live to see that. All the talk of him stepping down as CEO and the twist being it was too become manager :lol:

What better sight to have on the touchline than Ed
No. Jonathan Woodgate.

Idxomer

Love seeing the biggest defenders of Ole not liking Ten Hag because he doesn't have experience at this level, you've got to laugh really.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Hope that’s right about Conte. Ten Hag would come now if it was now or never
That would be a dream, but given how sensational they've been this season and going strong in the CL would he do it, I doubt it.

RJ_1201

He has taken us as far as he can and we should appreciate him for all he has done. But its time for a change if we genuinely want to start competing for trophies again.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
How about when we lost 6-1 to City?
That was a freak result. That game was more like a 0-2/1-2 type of game before the red card and we conceded 3 goals in the stoppage time after we collapsed. Nothing like the game yesterday which would have finished 0-9 if Liverpool needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.