• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Erm and what exactly has Ole done to suggest he can manage one of the biggest clubs in the world - Cardiff. He’s proved he can’t over and over.
What's your point? I'm well in the camp that Ole needs to go now

LARulz

I've always wondered this - if people are pissed at underperforming players and know the tactics are crap, do they blame each other still? As in does Bruno turn to Fred and say "you're shit" or say it's cos the system is crap?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Gary sacks managers after 6 games but he expects Manchester United to act according to what he says and not how he behaves
He went on record on Sky at the weekend that he bitterly regretted sacking the Salford manager when he did last season, as if that wasn't already readily apparent.

peridigm

I've always wondered this - if people are pissed at underperforming players and know the tactics are crap, do they blame each other still? As in does Bruno turn to Fred and say "you're shit" or say it's cos the system is crap?
I'd hope so. Keep everyone honest.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Klopp was a "hipster manager" at one point. So was Tuchel and Pep, probably.

Anyway, please god not Cunte.

romufc

That was a freak result. That game was more like a 0-2/1-2 type of game before the red card and we conceded 3 goals in the stoppage time after we collapsed. Nothing like the game yesterday which would have finished 0-9 if Liverpool needed it.
exactly. people dont get this, we looked like we will concede everytime Liverpool played 3 passes quickly.

There was one instance where I knew exactly what happened, I think it was Curtis who played one twos with Salah and Trent and McTominay was marking him and then all of a sudden he let him go and it was liek 4 v 3 at the back with no midfield.

Liverpool stepped it off so much, they could have got more than 9 really.

hatchetmac

Gary Neville would stick up for Ole even if he was in court on murder charges even though he knew he did it.

Flytan

The leaks about the players losing faith means it's done. Just a matter of when now. You can't have a lame duck manager.

Rolaholic

The unchanged team selection and Ole's comments about us somehow having had a good first half performance against Atalanta with that side was as ominous as it gets :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
Zero chance.

Forgetting all I said on Ten Hag and who I don't think he is a good luck this absolute nonsense about him not leaving Ajax in the middle of the season should United offer him the job need to stop.

He would crawl to Old Trafford as soon as he got the offer letter not miss ourselves.

Ajax are a big club yes but United are so much bigger and so much more attractive to any Manager. If they got it right at United the world of is theirs

Eli Zee

Solksjaer will always be a favorite of mine. But his time needs to be up. He'll be missed, but not more than we miss winning trophies.

femto

Fletcher talk can't be serious. Must be nice to have won the Champions League with United. Not only have you won the biggest competition in club football but you've also guaranteed yourself a minimum of four games as manager at some point.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We don’t know what our plan is. Perhaps we want someone short term until the end of the season, in which case I highly doubt Conte or Zidane would be interested.
Who exactly are we going to get who would be a better fit than Zidane or Conte ? Who are we going to target , who isn't available now but will be available end of the season ? Are we thinking that Pep or Klopp or Tuchel is going to be magically available to take us over ? Because, unless that happens there is no point in waiting.

Ten Hag isn't worth sacrificing the season and wait .

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
So, it's mid morning now in Florida...even the rich should be up and working. I totally get the frustration but unless there's been some clear communication and an agreement made with someone suitable to step in, I don't want a sacking. Heaven forbid we get a stand-in from that backroom. Some of us old enough will remember Sir Matt stepping in to steady the ship but I doubt even SAF is the solution today. I'd stick with Ole until the next coach is properly recruited, not airdropped in to change the mood quickly.
I agree with you, dont mind the gowls with the laughy smilies.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Fletcher talk can't be serious. Must be nice to have won the Champions League with United. Not only have you won the biggest competition in club football but you've also guaranteed yourself a minimum of four games as manager at some point.
You need someone in the dugout. If Ole is sacked today or tomorrow and no one is in line to replace him who performs that role?

Status
Not open for further replies.