Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexdegea

WHU were one pen away from getting a point from us then knocked us out from the League Cup. Dicked indeed.

The minority who still defend Ole are actually as deluded as him.

Who the hell defending him? Pointing out about the chants the last 2 nights.

Just pointing out, they literally got beat by this clown manager at the wheel but are now singing Ole at the wheel like they were involved in Liverpool dishing out a smashing, and our fans are getting upset at it all feeling embarrassed.

It's daft.

Fair play the Liverpool fans can enjoy this one but absolutely stupid as feck teams like Leeds and westham thinking they can enjoy it too when they done f##k all in there matches :lol:

el3mel

Just pointing out, they literally got beat by this clown manager at the wheel but are now singing Ole at the wheel like they were involved in Liverpool dishing out a smashing, and our fans are getting upset at it all feeling embarrassed.

It's daft.

Fair play the Liverpool fans can enjoy this one but absolutely stupid as feck teams like Leeds and westham thinking they can enjoy it too when they done f##k all in there matches :lol:
I already told you, West Ham knocked us out from the cup.

FatTails

It's daft.

Your issue is thinking that trolling and banter have to make sense.

Chairman Steve

So West Ham fans, Leeds fans, Man City fans, along with Liverpool fans have sung the mocking chants? Has any manager in the history of English football ever been so mocked by people at actual games? :lol:

It’s like Solskjaer is the kid at school who pissed his pants, shat himself and called the teacher ‘mummy’ all in one instance.

Just pointing out, they literally got beat by this clown manager at the wheel
West Ham as pointed out are 1 win 1 loss vs United for the season. Both sides lost to a far far far superior and far far far more expensively assembled squad.
But sure, if you wanna put it all down to the mastermind of Ole managing to beat a side still half full of players that played in the Championship, good on you.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Ask any matchgoer. I remember hearing it for the first time at Bournemouth away in a 12:45 kick off (where we won 2-1, Rashford getting the winner) and then at City away later that season where I think we lost 3-1 - the whole away end was singing it in the last 20 or so minutes. I'm not sure if anyone here was there that day but I'm sure they will be able to corroborate if so.
I believe it. Just very surprised. Seems such an innocent happy go lucky song. Suits Ole, definitely not Mourinho.

Cloud7

I imagine his name will be sung up and down the league this weekend. The club hierarchy are idiots for allowing this to continue.

At the same time, I have no sympathy for Ole in this regard. He is well within his rights to not resign and forego his massive pay off, but if you choose to stay on then you accept that getting targeted comes with the territory. Can’t have it both ways.

Dembeza

If you don't want the club to be successful under Ole you're not actually a fan of the club.
In your honest opinion, do you think we will succeed under Ole?

Who died and gave you the gatekeeper role to decide who is true United fan and how isn’t?

Revaulx

So we’ve got former or current managers from Leeds, City and Chelsea. Might as well throw Rodgers in there too. I’ve got no issue with a caretaker to see what’s available in the summer. The thought of standing in OT and cheering Mancini is disgusting.
Good job you weren’t around in Sir Matt’s day :)

United Hobbit

Apparently Barcelona have sacked their manager. Hope they don't go for anyone we would have done

Cloud7

Seems like even Barcelona are about to sack their underperforming manager. Only one banter club left now.

Maniron

Since SAF left in 2013 we have not been further than the 1/4 final in the Champions League and our best Premiership finish was 2nd, achieved by both Ole and Mourinho

Remember the old adage, be careful what you wish for. Let's give him until Christmas, this is a club with exceptional expectations and our 'failure' is other clubs successes. Who is going to be the next victim or victor?

Rolaholic

If Barca were smart they'd go for Ten Hag who's philosophically aligned with the club, if they're not and want to pull a United they'll hire Xavi

Rolaholic

There’s no chance they hire conte.
Barca's board incompetence make for an even bigger shambles than ours not to mention they're in financial hell right now, they quite simply cannot afford someone like Conte

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
In your honest opinion, do you think we will succeed under Ole?

Who died and gave you the gatekeeper role to decide who is true United fan and how isn’t?
I want us to be successful, I don't know if we will be.

I'm not sure you can make an honest argument that you don't want to be successful under the current manager.

Flytan

I'm not sure you can make an honest argument that you don't want to be successful under the current manager.
It's not about "wanting to be successful under Ole". That was when he was first appointed. He's already been unsuccessful so anyone still pretending there's a chance to find success for him is just holding the club back.

Sanchez7

It's not about "wanting to be successful under Ole". That was when he was first appointed. He's already been unsuccessful so anyone still pretending there's a chance to find success for him is just holding the club back.
He is a troll posting his top red bs everywhere. best ignored.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

That’s not what Tom said.

So you wouldn’t be happy if by some miraculous turn of events Ole turned it round and won the UCL, you’d be upset?

BorisManUtd

Seems like even Barcelona are about to sack their underperforming manager. Only one banter club left now.
Only reason we haven't sacked Ole yet is the fact we don't have a clear replacement in place so far. Board is not entirely convinced about Conte (and to be honest I'm glad they are actually thinking about it rather than just rushing to get him in). They don't want an interim like Fletcher to take charge of next 3 games so it's Ole for Spurs and maybe another 2 games. As much as I am critical of United's board, it makes sense to explore all possible options until International break.

Would you somehow enjoy it more if it’s Ole?

Would you have enjoyed Sir Matt’s time less cause he was a former City & Liverpool player?

Stop marrying wanting United to do well with any individual, it’s nostalgic nonsense.

Rolaholic

The juxtaposition between Koeman being sacked and us messing about with Ole is fascinating given that Koeman is a bigger Barca legend than Ole is for us

Their fans literally were hounding him out of the stadium parking lot during these past few weeks

That’s not what Tom said.

So you wouldn’t be happy if by some miraculous turn of events Ole turned it round and won the UCL, you’d be upset?
He’s be happy if anyone won the UCL for United, it’d make no difference if it was Conte, Poch, Ten Hag, Bryan Robson, Enrique.

Tom’s trying to make some daft strawman about “you’re not a United fan if you don’t want United to be successful under Ole”.
When really, all that really needs to read is “you’re not a United fan if you don’t want United to be successful”, marrying it to an individual is daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.