Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Star One

Ole only cares about his compensation at this stage.
Perhaps he's also actually deluded that he can still turn it around (I mean, he has the highest payed squad in the league, even a random guy from the street could grind few results) but yeah, if he cared for the club he'd have walked away rather than waited to be sacked. I think over time, after he's gone, many will come to understanding of how damaging his term here was and how much egoism he has shown along the way. This is not United way.

Lee565

At this rate the like of lingard and beek will ask to buy out of their contracts to get away from this pathetically run club.

If ole is in the dug out for the next match then I will stop following the club, it's unthinkable for him to remain now.

AneRu

Anyone with any sense knew it wasn't just going to magically get better, that just doesn't happen, manager's don't come back from the brink like this. If they sack him after this, they look even stupider for not sacking him weeks ago. The club will be ridiculed no matter what action it takes at this point. All that dithering has been incredibly damaging.
Agreed, they shat the bed when Conte was available and now every Spurs win will be used against them and there is no way Ole survives this and whats to come next. Their indecisiveness will make them look weak to observers and potential managers - its one thing going to war against Klopp & PEP but to do so under the Glazers' deleterious influence is walking into a disaster and a potential career ending farce.

I wouldn't blame Zidane if doesnt come, you want to have confidence in the leadership of the organization you are joining especially in this competitive environment. Imagine going for big signings and you have a dithering and blundering idiot like Woodward in charge of the process.

El Zoido

You’d think not but we’ve been here so many times before and he finds a way to escape.
He can’t get away with losing all the time. I don’t know why people think he’s going to stay no matter what, he can’t survive losing every game.

Dante

Average bang
Ole's time has been up for weeks now.

The only reason he's still here is because there's no other available option that the board wants to bring in.

But after today, I think we need to swallow our pride and bring in whoever's willing to take the job. The issue is that somebody like Ragnick won't be willing to sign only a 6 month contract only to get replaced by ETH in the summer.

So let's just offer Ragnick a 4 year contract but sack him regardless in June. Even if that means a big payout as a result. Bite the bullet and pay what it takes.

El Zoido

At this rate the like of lingard and beek will ask to buy out of their contracts to get away from this pathetically run club.

If ole is in the dug out for the next match then I will stop following the club, it's unthinkable for him to remain now.
Ole will be gone before them, they’d be better off waiting for the next manager.

AndyMUFC86

The club deserves this, it's what happens when the whole football thing is seen as an inconvenient side project to the main focus. Solskjaer desperately needs to go because he's just a bad manager but the idea that this board will make a good appointment or ever do anything right is delusional.

This is 100% correct. The owners/board just don’t care and it’s been building to this since they took over. They’ve destroyed a great club and it breaks my heart

BlueHaze

Here's the simple truth. Wether he goes or stays we are fecked. It's really as simple as that. You will never compete for any titles under an ownership that doesn't care about anything but shares and the stock market. They really don't give two fecks about anything results wise. They have no plan no strategy and a bunch of clueless glazer family jokes or friends hired for all the top positions within the club.

The team has literally for the past 2 months playing to get the manager sacked and the board has decided to let him stay while letting Conte go to tottenham. So if you expect anything good to come out of this you are only fooling yourself.

Orange Tree

2 weeks to sort out this mess and we just twiddling our thumbs.

I'm done, I'm not watching any live matches anymore until Ole is gone. Just ruining my day.

izec

Ole's time has been up for weeks now.

The only reason he's still here is because there's no other available option that the board wants to bring in.

But after today, I think we need to swallow our pride and bring in whoever's willing to take the job. The issue is that somebody like Ragnick won't be willing to sign only a 6 month contract only to get replaced by ETH in the summer.

So let's just offer Ragnick a 4 year contract but sack him regardless in June. Even if that means a big payout as a result. Bite the bullet and pay what it takes.
We are not Chelsea mate. Probably giving it to Carrick/McKenna

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Right. We’re all in agreement that he should go. Does anyone actually think he will be gone before the end of the weekend?

DSG

Still have no clue how to play through the high press…. Laughable.

Watching Ole and thinking that he is just waiting to get sacked. He knows it’s coming, has not prepared the team vs Watford.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
please pull the trigger and put him out of his misery

Kopral Jono

This is what we’ve worked towards. I swear this is the worst I’ve seen us play. Not one player out there has a clue what the feck they are supposed to be doing. Literally no one. Just aimless football, complete shite.
Agree. What we're seeing now is worse than the shitshow during Moyes' final days.

Castia

Beyond a joke

The score is one thing but to be completely played off the park and lucky it’s only 2 is a new low

Everyoneout

I decided to take the dog for a walk in the rain instead of watching the first half. Did I miss anything?

Eplel

If he doesn't quit after tonight, he does not deserve the legend title anymore.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Why not after Liverpool?
He should have gone then. But I understood the idea that you get to the international break, you got time to get someone in and give them two weeks on the training ground to bed in. But we didn't do that. If we sack him tonight we're literally throwing the next guy in at the deep end with no prep. Its BS. The men running our club don't have a Scoobie.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Here's the simple truth. Wether he goes or stays we are fecked. It's really as simple as that. You will never compete for any titles under an ownership that doesn't care about anything but shares and the stock market. They really don't give two fecks about anything results wise. They have no plan no strategy and a bunch of clueless glazer family jokes or friends hired for all the top positions within the club.

The team is literally past 2 months playing to get the manager sacked and the board has decided to let him stay while letting Conte go to tottenham. So if you expect anything good to come out of this you are only fooling yourself.
The investment in top talent this summer suggests they wanted to win something. The incompetence though and failure to understand winning needs a top manager, especially when the competition is Klopp, Pep and Tuchel… well…

ShinjiNinja26

He can’t get away with losing all the time. I don’t know why people think he’s going to stay no matter what, he can’t survive losing every game.
Obviously not and he will be sacked it’s just a question of when. I’d have sacked him a long time ago so the fact he’s still here serving up shite on a weekly basis it’s no wonder people are still doubting whether this will be it.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I'd love to know what he is saying in there at half time.

I bet you a million quid he is saying absolutely nothing.

Bye bye Ole.
"Right lads, I'm expecting my payoff any time now. Come visit Norway some time."

Rolaholic

Hoping I can take solace in that fact that this'll likely be the final nail in the coffin since this is Ole's 9th life...

Getting embarrassed by relegation fodder surely has to be the final straw right?

It's exceptionally disgraceful stuff and even more embarrassing that they let it come to this when everyone saw where things were heading and trending.

They had a full 2 weeks to make a change and start planning but even that was too much work for those clowns up top, that vacation sure paid off...

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Can we get a movie cover with this title and a smiling Ole :D

Cloud7

Can Ole, his wheel and his proper wounded animal that he was bringing out today all please go back to Norway.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
A wounded animal that should have been euthanised but we just put through torture and pain.

Sviken

This is an absurd argument because per the board's standards - they desire another Fergie who will somehow miraculously win league titles with a squad comprising of a bunch of mid-tablers, spend very little and never say a word against them. The closest to that man in the modern game would be Klopp, but Klopp is utterly impossible to get. ALl the other top managers like Conte, Tuchel and Guardiola wouldn't keep their mouth shut when they don't feel supported by the management. To that end - we're looking for the perfect Disneyland manager when we should be searching for the most sensible manager at the moment.... like every other club in existence. We missed out on Conte for what? What are we going to get? Even if we get Ten Hag miraculously, what? He's just gonna shut his mouth and do whatever the board says? He doesn't have any demands whatsoever? That idea itself is beyond stupid. As I said, every top manager is very demanding. SAF only kept his mouth shut because they placated him and gave dictatorial powers over the club. Let's not forget the Rock of Gibraltar fiasco that got us into this mess with the Glazers.

Rojow

Why. Why this club is so slow making key decisions. You can't expect to be always a big club in this modern era if you are so slow making the right decisions and quick enough to change the things that are wrong.

BlueHaze

The investment in top talent this summer suggests they wanted to win something. The incompetence though and failure to understand winning needs a top manager, especially when the competition is Klopp, Pep and Tuchel… well…
Indeed, on the stock market. And they did. With the sudden high rise. Which quickly went downhill. You do not win anything with a manager like this no matter how many names you sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.