Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fergosaurus

Wait..holy fecking shit I missed the game. I can't believe the result ??

This can't be true. This is even far worse than my own expectation of Ole and it has been already rock bottom for a long time now.
Consider yourself lucky! Genuinely could've been 4-0 to Watford at half-time.

FerociousCorgis

ha at this point it is just hilarious. It isnt the fact we lost again, just how overmatched we look. Watford couldve had 3 or 4 in the first half. Then watford comes out in 2nd and you can see they have completely lost focus and are shitting the bed

and they still end up beating united 4-1.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Even if it was Bruno? He has the most to lose here, he’s had a free ride since he arrived, that’s going to stop under new management.
Yes, the lack of character in this side has been apparent for utterly some time, I doubt its him though, he doesn't seem the type.

@Judas I expected a terrible game and maybe a win by a one goal margin, but to be beaten 4-1...

Completely agree though, we're shite right now, we need a new approach and definitely need a few new players if they're crying over something that was obvious for months.

vimto kid

Supports
utd
It’s sad a true legend is experiencing this. It’s as sad for him as it is every Utd supporter. He’s a fan just like us lot. We all wanted it to work, it hasn’t and it’s a shame. He has to go, but in the right way. It’s a job we’d all love. And all think we could have done better. He gave us some exhilarating moments and we all dreamed about how good it could be. Some massive highs, remember them!
I’d like him to resign and, say it was his dream job, he gave it his best shot, but it hasn’t worked out. Best wishes and full support to the next manager.
Something like that, he’d leave with his head held high and retain full respect from everyone.

Linkage

If Ole somehow still survives this I have an idea on how we can use that to our advantage.

We liquidate as much United assets as possible. Stuff it into every pocket possible on Ole.

And send him to Vegas to make a single bet on a craps table.

With the luck that he currently has, no way we lose. Then use all our winnings to buy Mpabbe, Halaand and whoever else we want.

Yes this was totally worthy of my last post quota for the day.

Dante

Average bang
Seems ole’s future is still “undecided” as per sky sports
The word is that Solskjaer's already gone.

This so-called board meeting is supposedly not about making a decision to sack him. That decision has been made. It's actually just about hammering out the final compensation details with Ole's agent Jim Solbakken.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
No, he wasn't. We are where we are because Ole was constantly being bailed out by Bruno and other moments of brilliance. If he was a good manager, we'd not be sitting behind Arsenal and Wolves having added Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane to a very talented squad. He just isn't a good manager.
We were dependent on moments of brilliance and were never a solid enough team overall which is why we couldn’t make next step with him. To say that his 2.5 years prior to this one were worse than Moyes is just dumb though, which is the point I was arguing with - I wasn’t saying he should stay or that he’s been good enough.

MDFC Manager

ha at this point it is just hilarious. It isnt the fact we lost again, just how overmatched we look. Watford couldve had 3 or 4 in the first half. Then watford comes out in 2nd and you can see they have completely lost focus and are shitting the bed

and they still end up beating united 4-1.
It's unlike anything I've watched before. And I thought the same after watching Liverpool show mercy to us at 5-0.

FerociousCorgis

people really seemed to have forgotten last season how poor we were overall, and how lucky so many games were that we ended up with the win. Eventually the luck runs out.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
He's hinted that he understands his limitations but his downfall will be that he underestimated just how much he doesn't know. Hiring this coaching staff was malpractice adjacent.

Blood Mage

If he survives this then feck me, I think it will genuinely take relegation for the board to admit defeat.

ForeverRed1

He’s got to go. Third highest amount of goals in the league conceded this season. Not scoring.

nothing is right at the moment and this squad is top notch on paper...

Ralph1386

Wishful thinking but maybe they don’t want to sack him until the replacement has said yes?

MDFC Manager

people really seemed to have forgotten last season how poor we were overall, and how lucky so many games were that we ended up with the win. Eventually the luck runs out.
But hey, we have the amazing "longest unbeaten away record in the league" to look back fondly over...

the_cliff

Surely the club contact Rangnick, Zidane ain't happening, Rangnick is the only manager available with the ability of managing our squad. Give him a high bonus for finishing top 4, he wouldn't mind being interim until the summer I'm sure, providing he's well compensated.

Only problem I see with him and his style of football is Ronaldo/Bruno defo won't play together, only one of them will start. Well tbf even Zidane would drop Bruno so I guess it doesn't really matter either way.

Rajma

Our board is totally incompetent and that has been clear for the past decade, but for the apparent club legend to act this pathetically is beyond belief, he doesn’t have any shame does he? Just feck off please.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Wishful thinking but maybe they don’t want to sack him until the replacement has said yes?
I think so! But the problem is there are very few viable candidates out there. Zidane by all accounts doesn't fancy it, any other decent managers are all tied up in long term contracts. A caretaker is the only realistic option but who do we go for?? Really fecked up by not getting Conte.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Been calling for his head for two years so don't know why I am feeling sad.

el3mel

No this is un-fecking-believable. What has Ole done to make the board unable to sack him ? I can't believe this. I swear they're so hesitant to take the decision everyone knows it's the right as if they're sacking a manager who won us a treble.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
You do realise you're talking about Manchester United?
It was never quite this bad under Solskjaer before. Your club has consistently sacked the previous managers when they were becoming indefensible, Solskjaer has reached that point now.

Status
Not open for further replies.