• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
June next year. Neville and his mates will be out in force defending him

rpg

i will take losing the next 3 games to have him sacked.

Marcus

It's good we have a tough run of games. Will hasten the process.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We need the right kind of manager for sure, and that may not be possible immediately and it's also a tough ask for someone to come in now. Maybe an interim manager and then making it public as soon as possible who will take over in the summer.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
He and coaching staff need to resign if they have any care or respect for club. Simples.

g11

As soon as possible so we can savage this season.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Lose against Atalanta and he's gone. The prospect of another group stage elimination again will force a change.
Unfortunately, I can see him surviving that. We are a clueless football club.

DevTheRed

Should never have been appointed.

He isn’t a world class coach so why is he here? I love him to bits, but he isn’t the man to get us back to winning trophies.

Kaos

Even though Leicester are not doing great results wise, you can clearly see the difference in the levels of coaching. That said he is not going to last here for more than 2-3 yrs either. Great coach though.
He's a proper manager though who's worked his way up with proper coaching and a well constructed game plan, not some work experience imposter who've we've ascended on sheer nepotism and vibes alone.

PlayerOne

If we don't act now, the murderous set of fixtures against the top 3 are going to finish him off. Best to nip it in the bud now than delay the inevitable.
But that would be too sensible and proactive for this club. We don't do things like that here.

They will let it ride out, certain pundits will be making excuses for him and it will be kept going until we finish outside of top 4.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If we don't act now, the murderous set of fixtures against the top 3 are going to finish him off. Best to nip it in the bud now than delay the inevitable.
ANy new manager won't come with those coming fixture.

Gomes

There is one staff member on this place with a brain. One.

NK86

This squad, whilst flawed, should be doing better than it is. Much better. Definitely not shipping 4 goals to a poorly performing Leicester, or getting whipped by Villa at home, or Young Boys away.

Ole keeps saving himself with the odd purple patch. He'll probably have another and prolong this for a bit longer. Zero chance he's binned this side of Christmas IMO.
We could be out of CL over the next 3-4 weeks. And be fighting to stay in the top 4, let alone near the top.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Should be sacked tomorrow, I’d take Rodgers.

JPB

I'm done. He needs to go now. How can you play such shit football with the team that he has?
Get Ten Hag in before Barcelona get him.

shabz

Pathetic performance again, he's done now. But won't be sacked until we've gone out of CL group stage and been battered by Liverpool, City and Chelsea.

PlayerOne

It's basically our Lampard moment now. Save the season and maybe win something or fall back on excuses and "give him time" crap and suffer even more.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I bet on a contract renewal instead. Bookmark my post.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Drop Pogba get some balance in the midfield, you could bring in any DM in the world but putting him next to Pogba in a midfield 2 will yield the same results, he’s just not good enough in a 2 and we have wingers who are better out wide, look at Liverpool’s midfield all can do a job going backwards same with Chelsea’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.