• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
There was no need to buy Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho for the Europa League.

Ings, Coady and Townsend would have been fine for that too.
You say that but the right coach could get a tune out of those players and take us far in that tournament. I wouldn’t expect us to win the Europa with fecking Pele up front.

R'hllor

He is untouchable at the moment also nothing will change if whole fan base doesnt position themself differently towards new manager (if that actually happens).

Ollie Derbyshire

No fecking chance you would see Klopp, Pep etc sit there doing nothing. What does Ole expect to happen out there? We keep punting long balls to Rashford and hoping one will come off. It’s like a 12 year old playing fifa.
When we are playing as bad as we are he needs to be in that touch line barking instructions out. None of this “the players will sort it on the pitch” crap. Get out there and show us something.

JohnnyLaw

There were reports a few years ago that Ole would step down if he thought that it was in the best interest of the club. Well, Ole..?

caid

Should be tonight. Even if he pulls a result out of this mess the performance should be one more black mark against a guy who cant afford any more.

Pavl3n

This is Mourinho third season all over again.

Where are the same people who were calling for his sacking now that Ole is producing the same?
I'm right here and I want him out.

We have plateaued. 3 reasons:
- Ole has reached his ceiling he doesn't know how to set up the team with Ronaldo.
- Maguire has been playing on auto-pilot (I wrote that without seeing the first goal vs. Atalanta) SHITE.
- The team has been under immense pressure and they're cracking down.

Things have turned really bad in last few games. A win vs Atalanta is a must and it's Ole's mistake for setting up the team the wrong way. 4-2-4 ? Are you kidding me.
We've been leaking goals left, right and centre. Shut up shop, get the basics right and then think about attacking.

Credit where it's due for Ole and actually building a very exciting project, but he doesn't have what it takes to make the next step. He has to go.

BlueHaze

Every single time he sits there staring at Carrick and Carrick stares back bewildered.

Then Phelan gets up and shouts some random bs and sits down.

The three stooges.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He looks to me like he's always after advice, which wouldn't be bad in itself if it wasn't always. He gives the impression he just doesn't know.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He looks to me like he's always after advice, which wouldn't be bad in itself if it wasn't always. He gives the impression he just doesn't know.
Hamann touched on it after the Young Boys debacle. The Young Boys coached reacted immediately to the red card, while Ole was busy discussing with his staff.
We have a manager that doesn't have the capacity to coach at this level.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Tweets like this are ridiculous. It was right after the goal and you could see McKenna replaying the goal to see what went wrong. It’s perfectly reasonable analysis that could lead to important instruction. There’s enough ammunition to use against Ole right now, you don’t need nonsense like this.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He owes Ronaldo a blowy as he is quite literally saving his job

SAFMUTD

Only downside of this is it will push the narrative about Ole being a capable coach, when we all know it's the players winning despiste on him

laughtersassassin

It’s clear he hasn’t lost the players. They are just blunt up front and accident prone at the back. We are potent when it cones together. We need need need fight and control in the middle. We always need that
You don't need to lose the players to be sacked.

It's clear he isn't good enough so we should be looking to move him on asap.

Shark

@NotShark
So what? He clearly ain't good enough. It's abundantly clear.
He's here to stay unless the fans turn. The Glazers don't give a feck as long as we're finishing 4th. With the players we have it's difficult to not achieve that but we'll continue this cycle of coming up well short of everything.

edgecutter

Prolonging the inevitable. It's been like this every time. He gets a win when he needs it but we will be back talking about the sack again soon enough.

laughtersassassin

He's here to stay unless the fans turn. The Glazers don't give a feck as long as we're finishing 4th. With the players we have it's difficult to not achieve that but we'll continue this cycle of coming up well short of everything.
Well then we will waste the season. Simple as

el3mel

It delays the inevitable indeed. Great win, just as good as that Newcastle 3-2 win under Mourinho, which also delayed the inevitable for him. I'll enjoy it to the max though. Really liked the reaction from the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.