Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

copen1945

For all practical purposes, he will be here until the end of the season. He will probably do well against Liverpool and Man City.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Not in the morning then but how he set up the team at the start and what inevitably resulted for 45 minutes must be the closest he’s come.

I said at half time it was salvageable but I didn’t expect him to be able to come back from this one. You just can’t bury this man.

macheda14

This does feel like Jose vs Newcastle, great comeback, but the inevitable is still coming. However absolutely loved that!!!

NK86

Didn't watch the first half, but the second half we were brilliant.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
You don't need to lose the players to be sacked.

It's clear he isn't good enough so we should be looking to move him on asap.
You do with owners as apathetic and unambitious as Utd have.

They have no clue or interest in actually creating and maintaining a decent football club.

They just want to scrape by if that’s what it takes.

TeddyBear

'Ole's CL goal was overrated'
Sick and tired of these craps.

Every single time his head is on the chopping board, somehow there are dozens of gods overlooking protecting him.

Banat

Well, I guess it will only prolong the inevitable.
With this squad we should challenge, not play a thriller game with Atalanta's B team.
Rip to those thinking it's another corner turned

Caesar2290

You don't need to lose the players to be sacked.

It's clear he isn't good enough so we should be looking to move him on asap.
We both know it's not going to happen as long as he keeps grinding results like these. His gulible supporters are going to swear he's turned a corner and now we're going to win everything blah blah blah. Only to be back at the exact same football we've witnessed for the past 3 years and implode at the first sign of pressure to win something.

Same shit different week really. This match tonigh though has 3-2 vs Newcastle vibes from Jose's last year in charge. Shit first half, roaring adrenanile pumping second half and Jose still got to keep his job for another month afterwards. Sigh...

OverratedOpinion

Can you imagine him without the individual brilliance of Ronaldo, Bruno, Rashford, Pogba, Greenwood and Cavani? Can you imagine him coaching the Atalanta squad?

I absolutely love him as a bloke but he is so below the standard of his players that it actually starts to feel awkward to watch.

L1nk

Bore off the lot of ya’s! How can you be in here moaning after that.
Damn we made a comeback against Atalanta after going 2-0 down against a team that have 6 first team players missing after nothing but up and down results and abysmal football for multiple seasons, Ole is at the wheel he’s the right man for the job!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Bore off the lot of ya’s! How can you be in here moaning after that.
Happy we won, doesn’t change the fact Ole is not good enough. Reinforces my belief that with a better manager we can legitimately challenge for the PL/CL.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Terrific win and comeback, but it is just prolonging the inevitable. I would love to be wrong cause Ole is a legend. We are not even consistent in a match as it is playing let alone 5 matches on the trot.

laughtersassassin

We both know it's not going to happen as long as he keeps grinding results like these. His gulible supporters are going to swear he's turned a corner and now we're going to win everything blah blah blah. Only to be back at the exact same football we've witnessed for the past 3 years and implode at the first sign of pressure to win something.

Same shit different week really. This match tonigh though has 3-2 vs Newcastle vibes from Jose's last year in charge. Shit first half, roaring adrenanile pumping second half and Jose still got to keep his job for another month afterwards. Sigh...
This shouldn't count for anything really in terms of him keeping his job.

The Liverpool game is what matters. Fail to win that and we are 4 without a win in the Prem.

RUCK4444

Damn we made a comeback against Atalanta after going 2-0 down against a team that have 6 first team players missing after nothing but up and down results and abysmal football for multiple seasons, Ole is at the wheel he’s the right man for the job!
Your boring me with negativity mate, sorry you are. Your all more invested in getting our manager the sack. I’m more interested in supporting the team.

That second half was magic.

sport2793

Don't worry lads, Klopp and his team of marauders will destroy Ole's tactics at the weekend and there will be no choice but to sack him.

Am I doing this right?

L1nk

Your boring me with negativity mate, sorry you are. Your all more invested in getting our manager the sack. I’m more interested in supporting the team.

That second half was magic.
Okay, well you’re boring me with your head in the sand attitude mate, sorry you are. You’re more invested in keeping our manager in a job when he has proven to be out of his depth time and again, i’m more interested in the club itself and making the most out of the really good squad we have and not worrying about rubbing peoples faces with how much you love the manager and how wrong we are just because we win 1 match that way.

you’re right, Ole’s at the wheel, we’ll win it all with him and we’ll all be deadly wrong, 3 seasons isn’t enough proof for you, you’ll be proved right in the end

This does feel like Jose vs Newcastle, great comeback, but the inevitable is still coming. However absolutely loved that!!!
It’s a great match and fantastic moment that shouldn’t be ruined by thoughts about the manager. But if Atalanta have their full defence I don’t think we win.

Sviken

He has to leave, regardless of the result. Time and time again we play like plucky underdogs that score in big moments against glorious juggernauts of football clubs from leagues you don't even know the names of. Oh, we beat Atalanta's B team and I'm supposed to be estatic about it? The game was crap. We should have won this comfortably with the players we have. Instead we had to endure 90 minutes of heart attacks in order to achieve a result by the slightest of margins. I just want to see a nice game where we dominate, we're never troubled and we just take care of business, like the good old days... At least against small teams, you can give me that. Not this shit.

Someone

Something
I still think he'll be sacked after City. Today was a great comeback but the fact still remains that everyone plays well against us and can easily put us in a difficult position. We can't possibly allow liverpool to have a 2 goals lead and expect to make a comeback.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That's exactly what I thought. Back then people were saying he'd lost the dressing room, which was probably true. And even Pogba who had just talked about where he wants to play in the team was pushed deep to spray long diagonals and was instrumental in that comeback.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's got nine lives, even at 2-0 I was never worried about losing this one. Now watch him pull a rabbit out of the hat against Liverpool and another against City to take us on a run. Its what he does, its the hope that kills.

RUCK4444

Okay, well you’re boring me with your head in the sand attitude mate, sorry you are. You’re more invested in keeping our manager in a job when he has proven to be out of his depth time and again, i’m more interested in the club itself and making the most out of the really good squad we have and not worrying about rubbing peoples faces with how much you love the manager and how wrong we are just because we win 1 match that way.
Nah I’ve been reasonable on the manager from the start with reasonable milestones, I’m waiting to see how things progress this season, tonight changes nothing, I’m just sick of seeing United ‘fans’ immediately slagging the manager off rather than celebrating a great win.

I’m not having a dig at you bud, my post was a tad harsh.

BorisManUtd

4 games before international break: Liverpool (H), Tottenham (A), Atalanta (A), City (H). Only if we lose 3 or all 4 of these games I can see him getting sacked during the international break. If not, he'll be here at least until December. If he survives November and December, I can see Ole staying until the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.