• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You can be quite sure the glazers and Woodward and whoever the fecking hell runs our club with no football knowledge at all doors not have a plan in place to replace Ole. The 3 year contract he's just been handed (wtf???) proves this.

Yakuza_devils

If Ole really care about the club he should resign at this point. How can he accept this himself as a Man Utd supporter? This is catastrophic for the club.

If I were him, as Man Utd supporter, I would resign.

talking robot

He just splashed ton of money on top class and well known players.

For the amount of money bumped into this team, what he achieved is fecking awful.
I agree we should have had more return on the investment, but I'm just making the point that whoever comes in will have good raw materials to work from. Like with a halfway decent manager, I think this team can win a cup this year.

kentafuji

He wont get sacked, cos the owners dont care enough.

And he will come out with his usual of how we need to do better, how the lads are working hard etc etc without actually figuring out the problem. Then lather rinse repeat after the next result

The_Midfielder

Sad. He needs to go now. I thought, given the 4-3-3 that we knew Liverpool would come out with, he’d be sensible and start with a midfield diamond, with Pogba on the left and Bruno sitting on Henderson. Rashford and Ronaldo up top. Nope.

The fact that you haven’t prepared the squad tactically and mentally for this is a fireable offense. Sorry Ole, you were what we needed after Jose, but your time here has run its course. Thank you for stabilizing the club, bringing in a lot of talent, but you need to leave.
The team was the worse team you would have put in..Should have started Pogba instead of Greenwood..
This is the same team that got torn apart by Atalanta ..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is worse than anything under Moyes. He needs to go.
Equal at least,
Moyes had us losing 3-0 to both Liverpool and City over a week, and be lucky to take 3-0s!

Always looked very likely Ole would go the same way, but surely he has to go earlier now.

Guapa

Cant say this wasn't expected.Please resign Ole,don't really want to see him sacked.
Give it Conte or Zidane until the end of the season and see if they can get a tune out this squad.

Djemba-Djemba

I didn't think we'd win the big trophies with Ole, I expected a similar season to last time where we were pretty good but not good enough.

I didn't see this collapse coming, this is genuinely the worst I think I've ever seen us. The defending is disgusting.

He HAS to be sacked before we next play.

Farfetched

If we cannot sack Ole perhaps we could take leaf out of the military textbook of dealing with incompetence and promote him to the board of directors. I am sure we can come up with a management gobbledygook title like ‘Director of past glories’ and then fill the vacant managers job with a football coach.

oreon

This is over. The title race is probably over for us. Ole needs to either resign or be fired tonight.
The season can still be salvaged. We are still in the FA cup and UCL.
If the board drag their feet on Ole top four for next season could be in jeopardy. You gotta recognize when its over. The signs were there a couple games ago but this board isn't decisive enough to make the top decisions when they need to be made

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Even his staunchest defenders will have run out of reasons after today.
You're right. Im not too vocal about it on here but I have been determined to stick by Ole and want to see it work out because I'm a bit of a football romantic.

But yeah it's time to call it a day now. He's done some good at the club but he just hasn't got the tactical nous to win us the league and im sick of us being laughed at now.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
It’s negligent to carry on with him. He’s a legend and I hate seeing him mocked and humiliated but that’s what’s going to happen if we carry on with him as manager.
IMO it’a negligent of the Glazers that he was ever given the job permanently… and it’s negligent that he’s still in the job now.

This will be 2 Utd managers in a row that Liverpool have sacked for Utd because the Glazers are too apathetic to do their job and lead the club.

Not good enough, and I wish Ole all the best for the future in his career.

Always a Utd legend.

Gawge

If I were him, as Man Utd supporter, I would resign.
He isn't getting another job outside of Norway. I wouldn't be turning down my last chance at a several £Million pay-out - the board need to pull the trigger.

Yakuza_devils

It's beyond sacking now. He should resign. It's horrible and embarrassing to stay on as Man Utd legend.

padzilla

Hipster
If he is not sacked after this then we know there’s something dodgy going on.

Pickle85

IMO it’a negligent of the Glazers that he was ever given the job permanently… and it’s negligent that he’s still in the job now.

This will be 2 Utd managers in a row that Liverpool have sacked for Utd because the Glazers are too apathetic to do their job and lead the club.

Not good enough, and I wish Ole all the best for the future in his career.

Always a Utd legend.
Agreed

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He will not get sacked today. No way.
He HAS to. If he is still in a job on Monday, he is going against what he has always said.

He has always maintained that he loves the club and does what is best for it. If he doesn’t arrange his payoff and leave, that just shows that he only cares about Ole.

He is making the club a laughing stock and, if he can’t see it, it’s directly contrary to what he has always maintained.

He doesn’t have a choice.

-Supreme-

Don't think he will be sacked until our run of tough games after the Chelsea / Arsenal match.

ManUArfa

SAF used to always appoint an experienced coach on the tactics of the time, while he did the motivation and man management. He was also ruthless when he needed to be.

Since he retired it's all been about sentiment and sympathy for the United way of playing youth and sticking by the manager whatever.

It's time we ditched the sentiment and moved with the times.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
How many people changed their vote after Atalanta? :nono:
Never understood the logic behind the game-to-game fluctuations in the polling. One result shouldn't change your mind on whether the manager is good enough or not.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Changed his jacket at half time. He means business.

jeff_goldblum

I don't necessarily think a new manager will be a magic bullet to fix our issues and see us challenging immediately, but it's clear Ole and his coaching team don't have what it takes to succeed here.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
This is how it was always going to end. This is how both the club and Ole deserve it to end. He was always going to run out of get out of jail free cards and this is what that looks like. Very, very ugly.

UnitedFire

At this point you have to ask why Ole wasn't sacked at half time....or several weeks ago.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I’m genuinely certain he won’t be sacked yet. But he really should be. I genuinely find it sad as I love him, but clearly not good enough.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Wouldn't surprise me. Felt sorry for him walking off the pitch. The board should've acted ruthlessly and replaced him at the end of last season so he could've walked out with his head held high.
Agreed but our board is not much better and lack long term planning.
sacking him after last season would have caused issues with the fans though, but now it is clear to see

KingCavani

The club have no ambition. They only want enough success to keep the brand strong. Ole was their perfect little puppet. A PR dream.

The fact that Woodward survived for so long despite beinf objectively terrible at the footballing side of things tells you all about what the club’s priorities are. Ole will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.