Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonçalo Motta

I reckon this is his last game as the manchester united manager.
Either the board or him need to accept this is as far as he can go and he doesn't have the ability to take this team to where it needs to be.

This has to be the final nail in the coffin

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
that walk off has punched me in the gut

He looks beaten, dejected and on the verge of tears.
His limp applause looked to me like he knows thats his last view of Old trafford from pitch side. He knows it.

Very sad.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Obviously we shouldn't insult fellow posters but I genuinely think anyone who believes Ole should be Manchester United manager at this point is irredeemably stupid.

RetroStu

Any Ole cultists defending the twat after this should be banned. And feck off with the 'SAF had a few years of shit before he came good' crap, football was different back then, and SAF earned those few years of faith because of the ridiculous 'impossible' feats he achieved with Aberdeen.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
The United board needs to reach out to Roy Keane, today.
He would be the perfect interim manager the shake up this bunch of players.

Give Keano until this coming May as they shop around for the best possible manager

Actually would be thrilled for Keano to make Pogba's remaining days at United a total f'in nightmare

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
The sooner he goes, the better. We can't waste a full season waiting until top 4 is gone. We need a new manager that can start putting things into place, set a style and work with his players until the end of the season and then we can have a go at it from the start the next.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I never watch post match coverage, but I need to see his interview.

I think it'll confirm what most of us think, which is that the party is over.

Godfather

Has to be his last game. It's sad that it has come this far. The club's completely to blame for this. It's been obvious he isn't good enough for a long time. Should have been sacked earlier and not after getting a spanking like that

sect2k

If this is not the point, at which he is sacked, then there is no hope for the future of this club.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
If it’s not over now it probably will be within the next 2 weeks

It’s hard to see anyway back from him, it seems inevitable now. Real shame as I felt very positive going into the season.

red4ever 79

The booing and vision of Utd fans streaming out of the ground will send hopefully a powerful message and the trigger will be pulled. Believe it is Joel who will make the decision by calling Ed

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire

His limp applause looked to me like he knows thats his last view of Old trafford from pitch side. He knows it.

Very sad.
Yeah, I don't like seeing him suffer. He's still a club legend.
But at this point I hope our interpretation is correct and we were seeing a man losing his job.

CloneMC16

Very sad.
It's really sad to see it happen to a club legend. The club is at fault for letting it go this far. His legacy is being majorly damaged. I will always love Ole. I will never forget that night in 1999. Hurts to watch.

redom

Don't see how he can survive that result but I've pretty much zero confidence in the club making the right appointment to get us back on track so it's not like I feel optimistic about the future of the team and club even with Ole gone.

I have no ill feelings towards him though, he just wasn't good enough.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Ole will always be a hero and he did revive the club after the poison of Jose. But now his time has passed and the baton needs to be passed on.

lolok

I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan (NFL.) Well, about 20 years ago, after a 37-0 defeat to a division rival, the Head Coach (Manager), resigned out of frustration the next day. I was always thankful for that 37-0 defeat, bc the owners had no intention of ever sacking him. (The owner of the Bengals is 10x worse than the Glazers if you can believe that.)

So maybe, after this beatdown by your most fierce rival-- maybe Ole will resign. (I doubt it.) Honestly, if he loved the club, he would walk away, but I think he is delusional and actually thinks he can lead this club to glory. If you love Manchester United, and you are the reason for holding them back, then walk away. Ole--- please walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.