• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Could be worse, could support Barcelona. I'm starting to think they will wait (hope) for Pochettino to be sacked.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The idea that he has 3 games to save his job is just foolish. Any club making a decision based on such a small sample size rather than the bigger picture is clueless. If he's allegedly losing (or has already lost) the players, and he very clearly has no tactical plan, what does 3 games prove? We could scrape 2 jammy wins and a draw, it doesn't make him a suitable manager to challenge for the title or go deep in the Champions League. He evidently is not capable of either.

The best squad we've had post-Fergie, and we're going backwards. Why prolong what is inevitable to happen?

Spoony

The People's President
It’s the age old problem that’s not being masked again by the team form. Ole and his team rightfully getting grief but the problem runs deeper.
i think we all know deep down that Murtough and Fletcher are to keep the fans quiet. I can’t believe that they would have the same impact as a VDS
Oh aye the problems are very deep. The club needs gutting. If the owners want to continue to make money, they'll have to implement a new structure, our revenues have flattened and that's not going to change being unsuccessful. Woodward thought we would continue printing cash despite a lack of success - that looks daft now. Without success on the pitch we'll become another Arsenal. Glazers were so lucky to have Fergie in charge... i

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Selecting Maguire isn't the problem, the problem is selecting him when he is clearly not match fit when you have other CBs on the bench who have recently renewed their contracts.

One article I saw said that Bailly (rightfully) called him out in front of the squad for picking Maguire. Why bother selecting Bailly at all if you're going to pick unfit players ahead of him? Ole gets lauded as at keast being a good man manager but that is garbage too imo.
He should have been match fit for the Liverpool game. Think Bailly was angry about Leicester.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Is that a new chant for Saturday?
Ole's f*cking magic
He will never get the sack
And when he saw Old Trafford
He said I fancy that
He relegated Cardiff and Molde are also shite
He remains at Man Utd cause of the f*cking parasites

Last edited:

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Clearly the board are just trying to get to the international break - they must know it's over for Ole, or we're finished as an elite club. Distressing times really. :(
Only if it turns out United are having us all on and decide to stick with Ole. Getting a better manager will be amazing for the club. Even a Conte wouldn't do any harm as long as we're ruthless and cut ties if he ever tries to pull a Jose, but other teams haven't been left in a bad way when Conte has fallen out with their heirarchy. I would also sack him the second a progressive, long term manager like Klopp, Tuchel etc became available. That's what every club does except us.

My main worry is that Gary Neville is right and Ole gets the season. They might spin a win, draw, loss in the next three as a good turnaround from Ole and that's the end of it, mugging us all off.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The idea that he has 3 games to save his job is just foolish. Any club making a decision based on such a small sample size rather than the bigger picture is clueless. If he's allegedly losing (or has already lost) the players, and he very clearly has no tactical plan, what does 3 games prove? We could scrape 2 jammy wins and a draw, it doesn't make him a suitable manager to challenge for the title or go deep in the Champions League. He evidently is not capable of either.

The best squad we've had post-Fergie, and we're going backwards. Why prolong what is inevitable to happen?
How do you determine a good performance from a bad one using a 3-game measuring stick? Say we draw with Spurs, beat Atalanta, then lose to City. Is that good enough?

What will 3 games prove? They simply have to be thinking long-term. The board either believe Ole is good enough to lead the squad to the title or they do not. Simple.

Starting to believe all the reports on the club right now are bullshit. For me, It's far more likely that the board have agreed to sack Ole, but they won't pull the trigger until a permanent replacement has been found.

Or maybe that's what I hope is the case.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

:lol: this is beyond a joke right now. What an utter farce
People are going to lap this up because they're angry, but journalists can say whatever they like and people are going to believe it without question. Just because it sounds like it could be true doesn't mean it is, does Paul Hayward suddenly have the full ins and outs of United, despite him having no inside knowledge previously? I doubt it.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Isn’t it around about now in the story that Newcastle are supposed to grab Ten Hag and we wear green and gold and shout ‘down with this sort of thing’ for a week or so?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
People are going to lap this up because they're angry, but journalists can say whatever they like and people are going to believe it without question. Just because it sounds like it could be true doesn't mean it is, does Paul Hayward suddenly have the full ins and outs of United, despite him having no inside knowledge previously? I doubt it.
Exactly.

Sviken

If that is the case - why postpone the inevitable?

Only thing that makes sense it's because they need time to convice his successor.
Probably to let him take the heat for the next fixtures. If the next manager comes in, he'll have to fix this mess and there's no nearly enough time to do that with the City and Atalanta game coming on

Suv666

Probably to let him take the heat for the next fixtures. If the next manager comes in, he'll have to fix this mess and there's no nearly enough time to do that with the City and Atalanta game coming on
Its not like anyone is going to blame the new manager if he comes in and then loses to City and Spurs.

Real Name

Ole's f*cking magic
He will never get the sack
And when he saw Old Trafford
He said I fancy that
He relegated Cardiff and Molde are also shite
He remains at Man Utd cause of the f*cking parasites
Could do better. :D

Saturday will be.. Interesting.. Spurs will fancy it, their fans will mock Ole whole 90 minutes probably, we'll play another awful game..

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
How do you determine a good performance from a bad one using a 3-game measuring stick? It's senseless. Say we draw with Spurs, beat Atalanta, then lose to City. Is that good enough?

Starting to believe all the reports on the club right now are bullshit. For me, It's far more likely that the board have agreed to sack Ole, but they won't pull the trigger until a permanent replacement has been found.

Or maybe that's what I hope is the case.
That's also what I am hoping too, and it may be wishful thinking. But it would be positive that they are assessing options and casting a wide net, than just settling on the first available person, which reportedly seems to be Conte; and I still don't know how I feel about it being him.

That said, I'd rather it happened asap. There'll be no joy seeing Ole go, he's a top man and an icon, but it has to happen. An Old Trafford crowd turning on him, potentially after the Derby, would be an awful spectacle. I guess that's the trouble with appointing a former player, and one as beloved as Ole.

reelworld

lads, the state of our club, does it really that impossible that Woodward and co is such a fecking coward?
This is not a new idea. This has been speculated for quite a while. I mean I can't think of a worse result than got beat by Liverpool at home 5-0. It's a sackable offense in every sense of the word. But they didn't do that.

If this board is competent, they will sack him there appoint a caretaker and working out on the new manager.
But they didn't, because they're, as I said, cowards

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Good to see Pogba responding. I wonder how much of the other 'leaks' are fantasy nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.