Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee565

It really says something about so called mr "dna" when even bloody Diego simeone plays a more adventurous set up with a back 3

90 + 5min

Haters party still going on? Open 24/7 now?

Have you gone through everything that can be blamed on Solskjaer? If not, some topics can be polution, climate crisis, politics, to few michelin stars restaurants, UK''s icehockey team and its problems winning olympics, Arizona Coyotes poor start in NHL and so on. It is endless pool of wierd blame it on Solskjaer competition some of you are in.

Uniteddy

Have you gone through everything that can be blamed on Solskjaer? If not, some topics can be polution, climate crisis, politics, to few michelin stars restaurants, UK''s icehockey team and its problems winning olympics, Arizona Coyotes poor start in NHL and so on. It is endless pool of wierd blame it on Solskjaer competition some of you are in.
I blame Ole for your spelling and grammar.

dove

I blame Ole for having a cult of most deluded followers ever.

Robbie Boy

I blame Ole for this shit post...

AlexUTD

Please do not bring in shiet sports into this.

P.S Please explain me United`s style of play under Solskjaer? Id love to hear it.

I blame Ole for impregnating your mother.

redshaw

Please do not bring in shiet sports into this.

P.S Please explain me United`s style of play under Solskjaer? Id love to hear it.
Ole's style is kicky-kaka

What you do is stink the place out and then rescue the game from the toilet.

arthurka

Enrique or Ten Hag should be getting calls from some of those ugly ponytail Americans soon.

minoo-utd

No no we just blame Ole because he is here for almost three years now and we still can’t get what exactly he is trying to execute. And believe me at any other club we wouldn’t have been speaking about it because he would be gone long time ago. Shame.

90 + 5min

No no we just blame Ole because he is here for almost three years now and we still can’t get what exactly he is trying to execute. And believe me at any other club we wouldn’t have been speaking about it because he would be gone long time ago. Shame.
You can blame Solskjaer for some things and he is not free from criticism but making everything about him in every thread isn’t actually productive. Whatever happens in football you can always expect people bringing him into that discussion in a bad way.

Kaos

I want nothing more than Ole to leave, but I'm worried if we sack him mid-season the board will panic and pay Rodgers' release clause and appoint him as our manager, which would be sadness. Really hope we've arranged a deal with Ten Hag in the summer. Ideally we bin Ole and bring in a caretaker but I don't trust the board at all.

Dominos

I want nothing more than Ole to leave, but I'm worried if we sack him mid-season the board will panic and pay Rodgers' release clause and appoint him as our manager, which would be sadness. Really hope we've arranged a deal with Ten Hag in the summer. Ideally we bin Ole and bring in a caretaker but I don't trust the board at all.
This is my worry.

There must be competent caretakers we could give it to till the end of the season. Anyone who can break this current cycle of Sunday league performances that will likely lead us to a midtable finish.

Ludens the Red

What I’ve realised from a minority of posters from reading various threads on the cafe on managers such as Conte, Ten Haag, Pocchetino and Rodgers, is that none of these managers should be hired because they are ‘not the right fit’ and ‘are a risk ‘ (them being significantly better managers than Ole means nothing) and because of this Ole Solskjaer should remain manager unless presumably Guardiola, Tuchel or Klopp become available.
What scares me isn’t that a very significant amount of United fans have this mindset but I think the United board may have it too. And this seems to stem from the bizarre mental scars still there from Lvg and Mourinho. Ignoring the fact every club in world football had been going through this process the entire time Fergie was our manager.

Kaos

This is my worry.

There must be competent caretakers we could give it to till the end of the season. Anyone who can break this current cycle of Sunday league performances that will likely lead us to a midtable finish.
Blanc is the obvious option, but in all honesty any semi-competent coach that the players will respect should be good enough with this squad to have us limp into 4th place.

RC89

Wow. When you think people can’t sink any lower, there is always one.

You should be ashamed of yourself bringing families and mothers in the discusion in that way.
I blame Ole for him bringing families and mother's into this.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

Passive aggressive pathetic attempt to attack posters with standards who love their football club gets the response it probably should expect and results in a bit of crying.

Poor thing.

Blood Mage

Blanc is the obvious option, but in all honesty any semi-competent coach that the players will respect should be good enough with this squad to have us limp into 4th place.
I think Blanc would do very well which is why I don't want him as an interim. He would get hired permanently 100% because our board have already proven how reactionary they are.

King Kendrick

Don’t bully the man, he’s the same poster who though Leicester was wrong for sacking Ranieri even if it meant relegation if they kept him.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Isn't the board that has all the power (i.e. not the one with Sir Alex and Sir Bobby on it) basically made-up of the Glazers, Woodward, etc.? If so, then yes, I seriously doubt they watch the games; even if they are in attendance I'd doubt they'd be concentrating on the game rather than schmoozing.
twice got burned by extending managers contract, and then the managers turn shite. That's what happen when they just see result, but not really watching how the team is playing.

If they do their homework, they should be able to see that we don't play like a top team under Mou and Ole. It's just obvious to see without needed to be an expert.

Micky Targaryen

Wow. When you think people can’t sink any lower, there is always one.

You should be ashamed of yourself bringing families and mothers in the discussion in that way.
I think the humor was mainly directed to you being so devoted to Ole as if he was your father. But hey not everyone has a sense of humor I guess.

I blame Ole for you not having any sense of humor.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Let's not get carried away. Ole is not to blame for everything. The Ice Age leading to the extinction of dinosaurs was his fault though. I don't think any sane person can argue against that. There have also been some recent natural disasters that have Ole's finger prints all over them.

frostbite

I wish Ole was my father. I'd have United DNA... which seems to be the key to success.

minoo-utd

You can blame Solskjaer for some things and he is not free from criticism but making everything about him in every thread isn’t actually productive. Whatever happens in football you can always expect people bringing him into that discussion in a bad way.
Because he is the one whose responsible for our football, I really want ask you if Ole was managing any top club, would he be still in charge? and why?

AndySmith1990

I'd recommend taking a step back and assessing why you take criticism of Solskjaer so personally. It doesn't seem healthy for a grown man to get so emotional about this.

90 + 5min

Because he is the one whose responsible for our football, I really want ask you if Ole was managing any top club, would he be still in charge? and why?
It depends. In bigger sacking clubs he would be out. Two years ago. In some he wouldn’t. If goal is coming top 4 and challenging for trophies then he isn’t doing bad. Lots of semi finals and final and top 3 two years in row is not bad. Specially in what shape club was when he took over. Just looking at facts. If it is only about trophies he should get sacked. And what manager can guarantee you trophies right now? It is not like we are only team in the league or world? So why not give him the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.