• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ole is a caretaker at this stage. There is zero chance he will be the manager next summer.
No point just sacking him while the dressing room is still with him. Id rather we took our time and put a plan in place to get a specific manager who we want rather than just grab whoever is available mid season.
I guess Im Ole in….
Are you watching today’s game and coming to this conclusion?

NK86

Best defender on the park on Tuesday was Bailly and worst was slabhead...logic dictates Bailly should play and Maguire on bench...Ole decides Bailly on bench and the second rate Herman Munster starts...
:lol: are you dreaming?

SER19

This is the end. Has the feel of it and simply must be. We are a million miles away in set up despite being close in quality of player

manunited1919

If the United board won’t take action I would expect CR7 to publicly state Ole needs to go. He has the mentality of a winner, and won’t want this situation to continue wasting his last few years.

Lewnited

Another team singing Ole's at the wheel at Old Trafford :lol: this is a genuine nightmare

Shark

@NotShark
Going to be a great day when he is sacked.
Not sure there's anything too great about it considering the damage already done to our season. Could have went into this game with Conte in charge with at least a fighting chance of salvaging something. Horrendous what the fans have been put through.

lsd

The Oracle
You just wonder if the board are stupid enough to think well 2.0 was not bad some expected worse. He is capable of turning it round

NK86

Ole has got the team to play to ensure we don't get humiliated so that he doesn't get sacked.

unclemao

Ineffective as manager because nobody fears him. Lacks ideas. Created a first eleven so entitled to their positions they don't feel the need to apply themselves. So reluctant to take a chance on changes until the last moment and then make decisions that are completely baffling. Fred will have to murder a child on live TV to ever get dropped. And insisting on playing like we have world class wingbacks when we don't..... it's all mediocre

UnitedFire

Anyone notice how City plays? Constantly form triangles, have their players running, looking for passing options. Our players are so isolated from each other and static all of the time. How can anyone expect us to win anyything with this kind of coaching? That's high school level stuff.
Getting very fed up again today. At this point i don't blame Ole. Anyone with a level of competence can see how incompetent he is.

The problem is clearly that the Board have no competence.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This is the end. Has the feel of it and simply must be. We are a million miles away in set up despite being close in quality of player
He'll be gone tomorrow one way or another. There's no way the board can justify keeping him on after another shambolic derby performance.

100% he's gone tomorrow or at some point this week, giving the new manager/interim time to work with the squad over the international break. Quote me if you like.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Not sure there's anything too great about it considering the damage already done to our season. Could have went into this game with Conte in charge with at least a fighting chance of salvaging something. Horrendous what the fans have been put through.
It can't get any worse. We are so shit at playing football and have been ever since he was appointed. The only way is up from here. He is a terrible, terrible manager.

PoTMS

But who is there to come in? Well, if we pulled our finger out earlier, there would've been more options. I'm not just talking about the last two weeks.

izec

He'll be gone tomorrow one way or another. There's no way the board can justify keeping him on after another shambolic derby performance.

100% he's gone tomorrow or at some point this week. Quote me if you like.
No way. Only 2-0 to City is decent for them. Ole will stay. He will get sacked later on during the season, maybe January or February, once the season is done for us

OverratedOpinion

100% he's gone tomorrow or at some point this week, giving the new manager/interim time to work with the squad over the international break. Quote me if you like.
Bet £20 he isn't.

NK86

If this ends 2-0, will the fans still clap the players and chant Ole's name?

Meller

But who is there to come in? Well, if we pulled our finger out earlier, there would've been more options. I'm not just talking about the last two weeks.
Anyone, literally anyone is a better option than Ole.

Status
Not open for further replies.