Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

There's not even any noise about him possibly getting the sack. I can't believe this. Everything is so calm and quiet as if we haven't been getting embarrassed regularly.

The entire world is mocking us every day and we can't even take a single easy decision. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

Cal?

CR7 fan
So that's now Norwich, Villa and Spurs who have better standards than United. :rolleyes:

Wheato

If anything is going to happen, it will be tomorrow when the stock market opens in America. This is what they did with previous managers and Ronaldo announcement.

Mike Smalling

At this point, it actually feels like the board is doing Ole a massive disservice by keeping him on. He is not qualified for the job, but they are apparently content letting him stay on a further ruin his reputation with United fans. Would have been much better for Ole if they had let him go in time and rightly thanked for him steadying the ship and helping him build the squad - not only for his reputation with the supporters, but also for his future job prospects.

Cloud7

Thanks for the explanation everyone.

He has an FA Cup and sits ahead of Ole in the league after 3 years of OGS.

The man who we’ve all taken the piss out of, Lego Pep since just a few months after his appointment.
I thought Arteta was in the bottom 3 managers in the league. He was a joke. And now he’s doing better than our own manager.

U99ted

Bottled is such a moronic sentiment. Emery is a tactically astute manager and the Europa is bread and butter for him.

We should of have won no doubt, but when it gets to penalties its anyone's.
Sarri embarrassed Emery in a Europa final, not letting it get close to penalties with a much more even team. Ole's United bottled it alright.

Last edited:

Ralph1386

There's not even any noise about him possibly getting the sack. I can't believe this. Everything is so calm and quiet as if we haven't been getting embarrassed regularly.

The entire world is mocking us every day and we can't even take a single easy decision. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.
Nothing’s happening before tomorrow. They will have some sort of board meeting and then decide. Like they did two weeks ago on Monday-Tuesday.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Nothing’s happening before tomorrow. They will have some sort of board meeting and then decide. Like they did two weeks ago on Monday-Tuesday.
Cue G Nev making sure the internet doesn't work for tomorrow's Zoom meeting.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Arteta's Arsenal are above us in the table? :lol: I thought they were gonna get relegated.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Attacking football, playing youth products as often as possible and family values.

Absolutely not the basic principles held by any huge football worldwide.
Ah. The romance of era bygone. Unfortunately not yet bygone in the United bubble.

ShinjiNinja26

One of the many lessons we can learn from this failed project is to never hire a club legend ever again unless they’ve proved themselves capable of winning trophies at the highest level before hand. It’s far too messy.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
One of the many lessons we can learn from this failed project is to never hire a club legend ever again unless they’ve proved themselves capable of winning trophies at the highest level before hand. It’s far too messy.
I wouldn't do it even then, far, far too much protection.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
How can it even be possible that he is still here? It’s actually insane. Completely and brutally exposed.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
It’s far too quiet today which leads me to think we’ll hear nothing tonight regarding his sacking.
If it was happening I didn't expect it this weekend. It wouldn't be immediate, as though the club are just stick of him. They'll do it with dignity of they do it. They have the perfect opportunity with the break. Please take it Ed, if you're reading.

SER19

Not only tonight. That is it. His sacking is not on the cards at all.
Starting to think the same. Had the look and sound of a man who knew he was gone post match but you'd expect a sliver of a leak by now. The more 'in the know' guys seem to suggest nothings happening

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It’s far too quiet today which leads me to think we’ll hear nothing tonight regarding his sacking.
I dunno, I thought the opposite. If the board were firmly behind Ole, wouldn't they release a statement saying as much?

I think he's already been sacked, but the club won't release an official statement until the NYSE opens tomorrow morning.

Yeah, I'm aware that could be wishful thinking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.